Pls fix Arc Error

13»

Comments

• burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    soleida wrote: »
    Check out this part on the forum in General: It worked for me to get online till Arc is getting stuff running again:

How to add an argument to the element client

It worked for me fine on my desktop. But on my laptop i get a "version too low" error message. Thanks for the tip!
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • pompey68
    pompey68 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have been trying all day to get online with arc. Did arc repair - did nothing to change the situation. tried the delete thing, even reinstalled arc nothing working now really annoyed.

Expecting a serious amount of daily sign in missing day things for all my toons on all accounts because i am giving up for today
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thank you very much for the reply and info! b:thanks

You are most welcome! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • Vvoornth - Archosaur
    Vvoornth - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cannot log in either. These timeouts were easily solved in the past but obviously not this one. Just updated. Tried everything suggested in other forums so the best thing I can do is be patient and hope they fix it soon
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Did you try this:

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683221
  • pompey68
    pompey68 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whats going on with Arc - is there a fix being sorted out. I have literally tried all the possible work arounds and nothing has had any impact at all.

I have been playing 5 years now and this is the first time I am totally stumped.

Should i be expectng a mass of pills for missing the daily sign in on all my toons on all accounts??

Some official message - about what you guys are doing to fix this would help.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm able to log into Arc but it's still has glitches to it, some areas won't log for me but the game will load, it just take a few minutes.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    upa and running now
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    almost working....have to put in my screenname/password...wont do this automatically yet