R8R - Dragon Blood Stone

aburiidah
aburiidah Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hi all,

I want to get a R8R gear for my toon for defence or maybe purify and require 500 blood stone..does anyone know any other way to get them from other than UCH which nobody does. Getting R8r through NW is around 45mill including fee (I think) and that is a bit too much.
Post edited by aburiidah on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    run trials
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    run trials

While this is the most exciting and fun way to get R8r, I wouldnt recommend it unless you want to have your R8r in 5 years b:laugh NW is really the best way to go, it takes maybe 2 nights of tokens to get one piece of gear. Sure it costs a lot but with the time you saved compared to trials you can just farm the coin you spent. Getting Dragon Blood Stones - at least on HT - is pretty much impossible. Close to no one does UCH. And I dont blame them one bit.
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    itll cost you at most 170mil for full r8r gear thats 35milish for boots and wrists each 2000 tokens =100 wedding candy, and for the rest of gear its 1mil per armor and 2mil for weapon then its 20mil for weapon and 10mil per armor thats totay of 60mil+70mil for gear is 130mil and for mats its about 35ish mil for all mats required so you're looking at 165mil for full set of r8r with only first time casted. if u want good stats either be extremely lucky or it will cost you more nw's which is free or u can purchase the items except for 1 item that you'll need nw tokens for since its untradeable. so its by far cheaper then getting a full set of s3 nirv gear.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    only UCH or buy i have R8r too and i made over supply GL bro :)
    edited February 2015
    i keep hearing about uch but can't find out what it actually is haven't been able to find any posts about it so what is it exactly and where is it.
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i keep hearing about uch but can't find out what it actually is haven't been able to find any posts about it so what is it exactly and where is it.

UCH - Undercurrent Hall is an instance for rb2 100+ players primarily used to farm extra 5 primordial blood per day. Bosses drop dragon blood stones as well as sealed flyers. It's also possible to exchange Undercurrent Coins gained as a quest reward to dragon blood stones or vitae pills, though not really worth it.
    The instance is not popular among players due to two reasons - some people are just too lazy to spend 1 hour in a challenging and teamwork requiring instance, others simply lack the understanding of the instance, thus are discouraged to form and lead a squad in it.
    But from my experience all it takes is one person that knows the instance well (2 is even better) to lead and people that are willing to learn something (i.e. how to work as a team) and face a bit more of a challenge than faceroll their keyboard through FSP.
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can find the entrance to UCH in Kirin Town, the Light Emperor Alexander will let you into it. Not a lot of people run it, but I for one am looking forward to learning it. How many instances can you FLY in, after all?
    edited February 2015
    thanks