Incorrect Territory War Times

2»

Comments

• demonakira
    demonakira Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Knights beat Tavern today during the 09:00 time slot.
    They didn't even bother showing up.

Your move troll :P

When you stop double or triple attk, maybe they would show up for TW...stop qqing about TW times, EU players used to get up 5am for TWs, so why cant you wake up 9am to have TW? And EU server wasnt here from 2008 so plz Knubraven, stop QQing.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The amount of stupidity of people on here. There is a reason there are different servers for different time zones. For instance...I play on the Raging Tide server....and I don't expect to have to get up at 9 am in the morning since I live in said time zone just to get to TW....just so the people in EU that play on MY server in MY time zone can be there. It is inconveniencing to me and MANY other people that chose my server because we live in the time zone. So all of you people saying to keep it this way can shove it...you don't like OUR TW times go to the Morai server.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    demonakira wrote: »
    When you stop double or triple attk, maybe they would show up for TW...stop qqing about TW times, EU players used to get up 5am for TWs, so why cant you wake up 9am to have TW? And EU server wasnt here from 2008 so plz Knubraven, stop QQing.

I get up much earlier than 9am troll.
    I am at work at 9am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prince790
    prince790 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The amount of stupidity of people on here. There is a reason there are different servers for different time zones. For instance...I play on the Raging Tide server....and I don't expect to have to get up at 9 am in the morning since I live in said time zone just to get to TW....just so the people in EU that play on MY server in MY time zone can be there. It is inconveniencing to me and MANY other people that chose my server because we live in the time zone. So all of you people saying to keep it this way can shove it...you don't like OUR TW times go to the Morai server.

I completely agree. Change the TW Times back to East Coast! That's the name of the server anyway...
  • prince790
    prince790 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So when are they changing the TW times back to 20:00/14:00?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    prince790 wrote: »
    So when are they changing the TW times back to 20:00/14:00?

No clue. I had another theory about a way they could have messed it up, but without access to the server files, I can't say for sure.

So far Sparkiesoft is just PWE's troll. The best he'll say is "those who need to know, know" and is not keen on any form of reality as it pertains to actual customer service.

Personally, I find it appalling that we are getting such poor support. Even from a development standpoint, an issue like this should have been addressed much faster than it has. Not even including the job of keeping us informed.
    Truly though, I've also learned not to expect much of anything from PWE over the past couple of years except poor customer service, a complete lack of communication, and failed attempts at placating the player base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2015
    While we do not have a date to announce yet, I can confirm that we've verified a fix for this internally, and it will be implemented in the next patch.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Surtr wrote: »
    While we do not have a date to announce yet, I can confirm that we've verified a fix for this internally, and it will be implemented in the next patch.

Behold! It is Surtr!

GM God of the Good News!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Or you can forget about this and leave current tw times :D or maybe put 14h as main hour and 20h as second? U.U dreaming is free... But for eu players at USA servers this timings are a huge blessing...

Vote no to wake at 5am again u.u
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Or you can forget about this and leave current tw times :D or maybe put 14h as main hour and 20h as second? U.U dreaming is free... But for eu players at USA servers this timings are a huge blessing...

Vote no to wake at 5am again u.u

If you don't like the US servers times and don't want to wake up early for OUR TW times for OUR time zone...you are welcome to go to YOUR regions server/time zone and play on morai.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • kalkaria
    kalkaria Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yay for fixed TW times!

Actually, I've never done a TW, so this doesn't really affect me. But this argument is just plain stupid. To EU players: If I start playing a game in Paris, should I expect events to go on at times more favorably towards me? No, I shouldn't. I'm not telling you to transfer to Morai or anything, but if you join a server on a different continent, you shouldn't expect the special treatment.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Usual USA selfish answers.... A lot of us have been playing Pwi since it came out, when we had ONE timing for servers... Eu server came after... Back then, Pwi was supposed to be international, selfish egomaniac Americans :) (not all, but some are)

Now go wake at 9am for TW :) or since you're stone faces I guess you possibly didn't even go tw.... As a side note, many USA friends said they love 9am since it doesn't cut you at mid day to play and morning is easy to attend just waking up
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Usual USA selfish answers.... A lot of us have been playing Pwi since it came out, when we had ONE timing for servers... Eu server came after... Back then, Pwi was supposed to be international, selfish egomaniac Americans :) (not all, but some are)

Now go wake at 9am for TW :) or since you're stone faces I guess you possibly didn't even go tw.... As a side note, many USA friends said they love 9am since it doesn't cut you at mid day to play and morning is easy to attend just waking up

Over half my faction can't attend the early 9am wars.
    Its wrecking us.
    I have to work during that time. It is not a matter of waking up.

And you are right, we did not always have West Coast, East Coast, and European servers. However, even then the available servers were based here in California where I live, and TW times were focused on targeting West Coast and in general U.S. players. Perfect World International is a clever name they made for themselves. but this is the U.S. branch of a Chinese company. The U.S. has always been it's primary target audience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chazk
    chazk Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thank you for the update and for the eventual correction/fixing of the TW Times. Much appreciated!!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2015

>Has fix

>Doesn't use it
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    >Has fix

>Doesn't use it

Actually, even though I would have liked it to be fixed already, I'm pretty glad that PWE decides to do some testing before deploying the patch.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When a game is a US East or US West server, one kind of expects the server times to match those time zones. Also, we have a European server. Theres your International.

European server is PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dookystains
    dookystains Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thx for the Better TW time zones. Please keep it that way!

After 6 years i dont have to do TW at 3am -.-
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    surtr wrote: »
    while We Do Not Have A Date To Announce Yet, I Can Confirm That We've Verified A Fix For This Internally, And It Will Be Implemented In The Next Patch.

yay! :d :d :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    People still tw? What for? (Thats a hypothetical question)

Most tws thesedays are imbalanced (meaning 99% of such).
    most tws are won by numbers and not by strategy.
    Most factions that actually enjoy doing tw are those that are at a disadvantage and still win. This is rarety tho.

So why bother with tw? Really. Considering the nearly nonexistent rewards combined with the time it consumes and the fact that they are unbalanced most of the time?

Is there fun in an easy win through numbers? No.
    Is there fun in getting *****, no matter how good you are, because you get outnumbered by far? NO.

Dont bother with the time. Just dont bother with tw at all and come join us for fun 1on1s where the outcome of a fight solely lies within your very own hands (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    People still tw? What for? (Thats a hypothetical question)

Most tws thesedays are imbalanced (meaning 99% of such).
    most tws are won by numbers and not by strategy.
    Most factions that actually enjoy doing tw are those that are at a disadvantage and still win. This is rarety tho.

So why bother with tw? Really. Considering the nearly nonexistent rewards combined with the time it consumes and the fact that they are unbalanced most of the time?

Is there fun in an easy win through numbers? No.
    Is there fun in getting *****, no matter how good you are, because you get outnumbered by far? NO.

Dont bother with the time. Just dont bother with tw at all and come join us for fun 1on1s where the outcome of a fight solely lies within your very own hands (:

Well, now that you have stated your opinion let the rest of us get back to doing what we enjoy. Could always start your own thread about the pointlessness of TW rather than hijack a stickied thread full of people who care about TW to attempt to start a flame war...
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    where is the g.o.d.d.a.m.n. fix?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "This will be fixed in a upcoming patch in an upcoming maint."

Except they haven't done a patch and now aren't even doing a maint. gg.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com