Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh I edited that lol xD my graphics ain't that dark Lolz but there still good on high I suppose since I can play with it on that without lag woopp

I know people that actually have graphics like that ingameb:laugh funnyb:laugh And they complain a lot (I wonder why):D
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    I know people that actually have graphics like that ingameb:laugh funnyb:laugh And they complain a lot (I wonder why):D

I know <.< I would love to have that graphics like that xD
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • mayral
    edited December 2014
    I know <.< I would love to have that graphics like that xD

there is gamma, so you can adjust it if you want, I think. But it's so darkb:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    there is gamma, so you can adjust it if you want, I think. But it's so darkb:sad

Oh I know xD it gets dark lol I was roaming around in heaven when I hit sage it's so pretty I need dye! So damn bad right now, I need to dye some dresses light colors like nearly white or blues
  • Bossg - Lost City
    Bossg - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    @mlegend24 your character looks perfect. i cant tell if male of female
    4/5

@mayral
    your veno looks sexy and rawwwrrr!!! she hawt tooo!!
    4.5/5

@Impys
    Cute Veno and nice proportion <3
    4/5
    Heres mine XD
    26xH4Gq.png
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    @Impys
    Cute Veno and nice proportion <3
    4/5
    Heres mine XD
    26xH4Gq.png[/QUOTE]

Haha thank you I just done another makeover on her above with the seeker and I went sage 3 days ago so I'm Farley happy with what she look alike now but your toon is a cutie xD but idk why but I'm addicted to blonde/light brown headed chars with green/blue eyes xD nearly all of mine are like that <.< pfft dunno what ima do with the new class haha xD 4.5
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Am I hot? b:cute

LXzaQK.jpg
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Am I hot? b:cute

LXzaQK.jpg

*Pats the big headed barby* don't eat me I'm a tiny veno :P and all Barbys are lol xD
  • Lady_kerou - Heavens Tear
    Lady_kerou - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mystic <3
    D1qLR4.png

Veno <3

i5YwTp.png
    Cleric <3

N3uvxX.png

Sin <3
    Q30ytE.png

my newbie Wizzy
    bOHIRA.png
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Mystic <3
    D1qLR4.png
    Veno <3

i5YwTp.png
    Cleric <3

N3uvxX.png

Sin <3
    Q30ytE.png

my newbie Wizzy
    bOHIRA.png

ooooh there soo pretty!
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rating the last person that actually rated people before them.

Heres mine XD
    26xH4Gq.png
    I think he look really nice. I always liked male hair that has bangs covering one eye and have earrings. Though the angle is quite hard to look at but I think he looks good overall. 5/5

I know a lot of people doesn't like doll look but I do. So. yup. Here is mine.
    23swvp2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • leonaxle
    leonaxle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mystic <3
    D1qLR4.png

Veno <3
    I'm going to be lazy and only rate the most appealing character I've seen. But first, I'd like to thank all the generous comments you folks put up there. I know I went a bit crazy on the uploading so this time I'll keep it down to 2 pic max/char. b:laugh Anyway, your Mystic is wonderful Lady_kerou, her beautiful eyes managed to capture my attention entirely. And, to see a doll without the stick figure body is a great thing. Fashion is nice, I love white so plus points for that~ Score: 4.9/5
    @_@ I've been trying to make cute female dolls but failing >.> it's either the body too weird looking or the head too small. Krovern has such amazing dolls :3 jelly~~

@ xMickie: She is nice! Just looking at the face, she is beautiful. Anime fan? xD I love big, adorable eyes and the doll look too :3 Suggestion: try lowering the forehead height just a bit and decrease her breast size; maybe makes the head a bit bigger. Just my idea of beauty and perfection ;)) Everything else looks nice. Saw her in the other thread too, nice combo btw. Overall, wonderful job. Score: 4.9/5

Past few days, I've been trying to create a nice Seeker. She is turning out pretty okay but I need your help to create the perfect face! <3 I've noticed that her features look really "off" but I don't know where to start fixing from D: I think it's either her eyes are too dark compared to her nose and mouth so there is an imbalance. It could also be the vertical settings of the eyes D: idk. Tell me what ya think.

8rpOvSx.jpg

4QDMnXf.jpg

Next is my Archer remade. She used to look more mature and adult-like compared with the fairy version now. Link: http://imgur.com/Cl6kdiz,E2RuGJj,20SsEM9#0 :P I saw some pics in other threads and I got addicted to this outfit. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22127771&postcount=2810

o6R5FNn.jpg

• chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    ~~Reserved for my Veno and barby ~~
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur: I do really like the barb,
    additional with that fashion it looks very funny and made me laugh a lot!
    Since I find it hard to make something nice/or funny with a Lion-barb face
    I give you 3.1/5 ◔͜͡◔ points, for that creative idea (if it been yours).

Lady_kerou - Heavens Tear: The mystic is very cute,
    I like bright colors anyways, it makes her look soft and angelic.
    Sadly I already saw often such kind of color-face constellations, thats why I "just" give it a
    4.1/5 ツ. I like her face expression, too. She looks innocent it fit
    well the concept of the character.
    The veno and the cleric I can't really give voting on, since it's hard to see the faces in details.
    About tideborns I am very picky and I can tell, hard to please.
    The feeling I get when I look at her face is not touching me. It's numb. It looks death,
    and the eyeballs are too big and dark, it gives me thoughts of her beeing in a kind of delirium.
    I did give her a 1.9/5.
    The wizzy is cute, I do like male hairs on female chars, til the point that they don't look
    bugged and weird from the sides. Won't like to rate on her since I can't see the face in exact details.

XMickie - Sanctuary: Oh yes the "asian dolls".
    As you already said, some people like it some people don't. I appreciate balance about looks.
    And that dolly of you reminds me a lot of those .inis you get of the w2i.wanmei.com
    http://w2i.178.com/list/85388498870.html website. I don't like the mini mouth of them,
    and the face symmetry. I like the colors you used and how you combined it
    with the fashion and the spidersilk hair - that I anways totaly love. Vote: 3.1/5 シ

leonaxle: I do really like the mystic,
    she got something fresh and mysterious about her expression.
    She reminds me a little with her look of the spirit of the Wildling girl, Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
    That is a very strong but still feminine character. Vote: 4.0/5
    About the archer I like the colors a lot. The "Snow White" colors go well with the makeup,
    the face-symmetry is well done and look natural to me. Vote: 4.2/5 ˚▽˚

[Note:✿❤★ Please don't feel mad or sad about votings, everybody got a different taste
    and therefore a different opinion ★❤✿]

Here is my main, my venomancer Chibiusa. I play now since a few years on the lovely Dreamweaver.
    I may later upload my cleric, wiz, mystic and more... gosh so many alts...lol *~*

108h181.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur: I do really like the barb,
    additional with that fashion it looks very funny and made me laugh a lot!
    Since I find it hard to make something nice/or funny with a Lion-barb face
    I give you 3.1/5 ◔͜͡◔ points, for that creative idea (if it been yours).

Lady_kerou - Heavens Tear: The mystic is very cute,
    I like bright colors anyways, it makes her look soft and angelic.
    Sadly I already saw often such kind of color-face constellations, thats why I "just" give it a
    4.1/5 ツ. I like her face expression, too. She looks innocent it fit
    well the concept of the character.
    The veno and the cleric I can't really give voting on, since it's hard to see the faces in details.
    About tideborns I am very picky and I can tell, hard to please.
    The feeling I get when I look at her face is not touching me. It's numb. It looks death,
    and the eyeballs are too big and dark, it gives me thoughts of her beeing in a kind of delirium.
    I did give her a 1.9/5.
    The wizzy is cute, I do like male hairs on female chars, til the point that they don't look
    bugged and weird from the sides. Won't like to rate on her since I can't see the face in exact details.

XMickie - Sanctuary: Oh yes the "asian dolls".
    As you already said, some people like it some people don't. I appreciate balance about looks.
    And that dolly of you reminds me a lot of those .inis you get of the w2i.wanmei.com
    http://w2i.178.com/list/85388498870.html website. I don't like the mini mouth of them,
    and the face symmetry. I like the colors you used and how you combined it
    with the fashion and the spidersilk hair - that I anways totaly love. Vote: 3.1/5 シ

leonaxle: I do really like the mystic,
    she got something fresh and mysterious about her expression.
    She reminds me a little with her look of the spirit of the Wildling girl, Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
    That is a very strong but still feminine character. Vote: 4.0/5
    About the archer I like the colors a lot. The "Snow White" colors go well with the makeup,
    the face-symmetry is well done and look natural to me. Vote: 4.2/5 ˚▽˚

[Note:✿❤★ Please don't feel mad or sad about votings, everybody got a different taste
    and therefore a different opinion ★❤✿]

Here is my main, my venomancer Chibiusa. I play now since a few years on the lovely Dreamweaver.
    I may later upload my cleric, wiz, mystic and more... gosh so many alts...lol *~*

108h181.jpg

She's cute! I like your veno so I didn't get around to adding my barby <.< my hubby changed him to a blue eyed panda but....blah <.<

Here's my veno and mystic
    6rj30h.jpg
  • leonaxle
    edited January 2015

108h181.jpg

Chibiusa: Thanks for the rating. I appreciate the comments and I'm currently wowing over your upload. ლ(¯ロ¯ლ) I've been trying for like, forever to create the perfect face and yours is really close to what I consider perfect. b:sad And ratings yes, Chibiusa totally gives off the Barbie doll look and what I like about her face is: face shape, eyes, nose, lips, makeup, skin color and bunny ears. I would give her a 6/5 if not for the fierce looking eyes and eye browns, they really budge me,maybe i'm so used to big eyed dolls LOL b:laugh! Overall, your veno is one of a kind, though the blond hair, light skin theme I'm familiar with, she really stands out. I can't wait to see your other characters. :3 So jealous. Rating: 5/5
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    leonaxle wrote: »
    Chrissyheartsyou: Thanks for the rating. I appreciate the comments and I'm currently wowing over your upload. ლ(¯ロ¯ლ) I've been trying for like, forever to create the perfect face and yours is really close to what I consider perfect. b:sad And ratings yes, Chibiusa totally gives off the Barbie doll look and what I like about her face is: face shape, eyes, nose, lips, makeup, skin color and bunny ears. I would give her a 6/5 if not for the fierce looking eyes and eye browns, they really budge me,maybe i'm so used to big eyed dolls LOL b:laugh! Overall, your veno is one of a kind, though the blond hair, light skin theme I'm familiar with, she really stands out. I can't wait to see your other characters. :3 So jealous. Rating: 5/5

Thank you that's what I was hoping she would do from all the other pretty made veno's I've seen I used about 5 makeover scrolls redoing looks and I come across this one once I made it I fell Inlove with my fox xD now I need a name changer to make her name SassyFoxi xD
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Chibiusa - I have to say i really like your veno, you did a great job on her. The colorsheme you used is so classy and elegant (even the bunny ears matches) and i like how you took a bit off the doll characters look but still made it your own. The only thing that seems a tiny bit off is something about the eyebrows, cant put my finger on what extatly off about them but she is one of the prettiest chars i seen in this thread 4.9/5

chrissyheartsyou - Your characters look pretty but I do wish you would of uploaded some better quality images since Im personally all about the details but im gonna give it a try. I like your veno she looks beautiful and something about her eyes makes her look a bit fierce wich gives her character. Im personally not a too big fan of heavy eyeliner around the eyes and i wish i could see more details but I give her a 4.6/5 Your mystic is pretty too, the face features are well balanced and i always loved the colors you used on mystics.I do wish i could see her eyecolor better and somth about her facial expression make her look a bit..bored (i dont know), but despite that shes still pretty. 4.2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leonaxle
    edited January 2015
    Thank you that's what I was hoping she would do from all the other pretty made veno's I've seen I used about 5 makeover scrolls redoing looks and I come across this one once I made it I fell Inlove with my fox xD now I need a name changer to make her name SassyFoxi xD

I'm soooo sooo sooo very sorry! I was looking at Chibiusa but somehow I messed your names up. I'm so sorryyy <3 but your veno is beautiful too!I especially love the color of her dress, light green is nice to look at and the hairstyle really goes w/ the dress.
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    Chibiusa - I have to say i really like your veno, you did a great job on her. The colorsheme you used is so classy and elegant (even the bunny ears matches) and i like how you took a bit off the doll characters look but still made it your own. The only thing that seems a tiny bit off is something about the eyebrows, cant put my finger on what extatly off about them but she is one of the prettiest chars i seen in this thread 4.9/5

chrissyheartsyou - Your characters look pretty but I do wish you would of uploaded some better quality images since Im personally all about the details but im gonna give it a try. I like your veno she looks beautiful and something about her eyes makes her look a bit fierce wich gives her character. Im personally not a too big fan of heavy eyeliner around the eyes and i wish i could see more details but I give her a 4.6/5 Your mystic is pretty too, the face features are well balanced and i always loved the colors you used on mystics.I do wish i could see her eyecolor better and somth about her facial expression make her look a bit..bored (i dont know), but despite that shes still pretty. 4.2/5

Yeah, i will for both if i can get hubby to stay in one spot to take a picture with me xD hes a PK'er so its hard for him to stay in one spot to take pictures ugh men...cant live with them but cant live without them rofl
    I'm soooo sooo sooo very sorry! I was looking at Chibiusa but somehow I messed your names up. I'm so sorryyy <3 but your veno is beautiful too!I especially love the color of her dress, light green is nice to look at and the hairstyle really goes w/ the dress.

Thank you! b:laugh b:cute as i said with Ethana ill have to actually get a better picture to let both of you judge i made my mystics hair a little lighter pink instead of it being a light light blonde that goes to blonde with the wayfayer hair dress blah....if i wanted whtie hair i would of had it white haired lol anyway i shall post more ss's tomorrow!
    My husband and I finally together:3
    20iurdd.jpg

My veno's look <3
    ftfg8.jpg
  • leonaxle
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, i will for both if i can get hubby to stay in one spot to take a picture with me xD hes a PK'er so its hard for him to stay in one spot to take pictures ugh men...cant live with them but cant live without them rofl

Thank you! as i said with Ethana ill have to actually get a better picture to let both of you judge i made my mystics hair a little lighter pink instead of it being a light light blonde that goes to blonde with the wayfayer hair dress blah....if i wanted whtie hair i would of had it white haired lol anyway i shall post more ss's tomorrow!
    My husband and I finally together:3
    20iurdd.jpg

My veno's look <3
    ftfg8.jpg

Chrissyheartsyou: I double checked to make sure I got ya name right. b:laugh I've visited this thread a few times before but I had my hesitation. Didn't know if a honest rating would offend you or not D: I don't wanna be mean but I see no other replies so let's get started! Rating is based purely on my sense of beauty - I like fair skinned, delicate, gentle, big eyes small nose small mouth kind so forgive me b:surrender Biggest thing that puts me off is her nose, far away looks normal but a close up pic makes it look big. Next is the eyes, shapes and rotation are fine but that specific black makeup I don't like. I would also suggest ini editing earthguard eye texture: 1117 to make her eyes "glitter." Again, i prefer fair, light skin over darker tones but if you prefer that color then alright. Maybe it's the lighting or something but the color looks a bit green :O Face shape looks fine 1st pic, body proportions normal, but I think a lighter lip color would make her lips stand out better. Overall, wonderful job!Rating: 3.7/5
  • mayral
    edited January 2015
    Since I got almost buried once again I'll post another shot. It's a new look btw..

I'll be pretty quick with the ratings this time. No, really.. So I'll just rate inis according to how I feel about them. No extra details, hope it's k. No upsets:3

Only 2 pages. Enough people thereb:laugh

chrissyheartsyou _ 4
    Chibiusa_3
    leonaxle_ 4 for the EG 3 for the Archer
    XMickie_ 2 for hotness. 4 for the character creation possibilitiesb:thanks Very creative as a chibi
    Lady_kerou_ Mystic 4 Veno 2 Cleric 2 Sin 2 Wizzy 3

I just need some feedback on makeover so this simple shot is perfectly enough imo

mlh2fl.jpg

Edited

zmk17c.png

btw I got the "cat eyes" on my in game avatar. So proud of it ^_^

2uqoyte.jpg

You never know the cons you may have until someone tells you. So I always prefer to get the ratings and trust people with what I think I should. White dots on lips is a graphic problem. Decreasing rating because of it is ****, ty:3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    Chrissyheartsyou: I double checked to make sure I got ya name right. b:laugh I've visited this thread a few times before but I had my hesitation. Didn't know if a honest rating would offend you or not D: I don't wanna be mean but I see no other replies so let's get started! Rating is based purely on my sense of beauty - I like fair skinned, delicate, gentle, big eyes small nose small mouth kind so forgive me b:surrender Biggest thing that puts me off is her nose, far away looks normal but a close up pic makes it look big. Next is the eyes, shapes and rotation are fine but that specific black makeup I don't like. I would also suggest ini editing earthguard eye texture: 1117 to make her eyes "glitter." Again, i prefer fair, light skin over darker tones but if you prefer that color then alright. Maybe it's the lighting or something but the color looks a bit green :O Face shape looks fine 1st pic, body proportions normal, but I think a lighter lip color would make her lips stand out better. Overall, wonderful job!Rating: 3.7/5

Yeah, it don't bother me Lolz but I'm already tired of my venos looks again rofl so I gotta remake her AGAIN! bahahahaaaa I'm like a freaken makeover scroll hoe lmfao xD I've chnaged my looks like 5 times just to see what I want well I like the fox form so ima keep that and I'll probably make her light once again xD instead of being a tanned veno.

So probably overall I'll probably go back to being a (light blonde hair, lighter skin, a lighter eyeshadow like pink or something that looks good with my fashion ;)*fashion addicted lady here LOL* and probably a lighter lipstick and probably my own real eye color or baby blue type eye ;P not sure yet I gotta get on and make a few lol xS
    Since I got almost buried once again I'll post another shot. It's a new look btw..

I'll be pretty quick with the ratings this time. No, really.. So I'll just rate inis according to how I feel about them. No extra details, hope it's k. No upsets:3

Only 2 pages. Enough people thereb:laugh

chrissyheartsyou _ 4

I just need some feedback on makeover so this simple shot is perfectly enough imo

zmk17c.png

btw I got the "cat eyes" on my in game avatar. So proud of it ^_^

2uqoyte.jpg

You never know the cons you may have until someone tells you. So I always prefer to get the ratings and trust people with what I think I should. White dots on lips is a graphic problem. Decreasing rating because of it is ****, ty:3

I like your veno :P I wanna hug her no joking either Lolz but I'd give you a probably a 4.5, the dots on the lips don't matter lol I don't look at the dots anyway xD the hair color is flippen amazing I love it I used to have a close hair color to that but I went to a blonde veno rofl <.< my cleric is a light purpleish hair, my wiz is almost looks like me idk if I'll keep it that way or not lol xD
  • Bluebellkat - Archosaur
    Bluebellkat - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    my veno
    eed39111-8175-4a2b-be5e-f0a053d4dca7_zpsqgeoakjc.png

my mystic
    5869eca4-7b63-42ed-a42b-667b797c9c62_zpsddd9abuj.png

my duskblade
    cbceddff-f88c-4178-b17b-a31288a0825e_zpsrgj5d487.png

b:sad
  • mayral
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, it don't bother me Lolz but I'm already tired of my venos looks again rofl so I gotta remake her AGAIN! bahahahaaaa I'm like a freaken makeover scroll hoe lmfao xD I've chnaged my looks like 5 times just to see what I want well I like the fox form so ima keep that and I'll probably make her light once again xD instead of being a tanned veno.

So probably overall I'll probably go back to being a (light blonde hair, lighter skin, a lighter eyeshadow like pink or something that looks good with my fashion ;)*fashion addicted lady here LOL* and probably a lighter lipstick and probably my own real eye color or baby blue type eye ;P not sure yet I gotta get on and make a few lol xS

I like your veno :P I wanna hug her no joking either Lolz but I'd give you a probably a 4.5, the dots on the lips don't matter lol I don't look at the dots anyway xD the hair color is flippen amazing I love it I used to have a close hair color to that but I went to a blonde veno rofl <.< my cleric is a light purpleish hair, my wiz is almost looks like me idk if I'll keep it that way or not lol xD

aws, I just saw it sorryb:laugh I love the hair colour too. I love it even more now, when I made it more ginger-ish.

Be careful with the tan though. You easily get used to it and might and up face-baked like some other venos running around. b:surrender Just like I used to *cough*

Gl with makeover:3:3:3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    aws, I just saw it sorryb:laugh I love the hair colour too. I love it even more now, when I made it more ginger-ish.

Be careful with the tan though. You easily get used to it and might and up face-baked like some other venos running around. b:surrender Just like I used to *cough*

Gl with makeover:3:3:3

Oh yes xD when you see me you won't reconize my veno lol she has eg eye texture onto her ini. Has maroon hair with another eyeliner yada yada I just gotta find the perfect shade of color for the body xD
  • analauralegui
    analauralegui Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    pwistar-1218361.jpg

ailincitaanice-1218362.jpg

b:byeb:kiss
  • mayral
    edited February 2015
    I wonder how some people manage to have this level of retardationb:chuckle