Crown of Madness drop rate

Options
themangotswag
themangotswag Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Was the rate for getting the crown increased? Last week someone got one from pack and this week another came out.. Would be extremely unusual for this to happen, the last one before those two was over a year ago. Just thought I would ask to see if there was any information.

Edit: On Dreamweaver btw.
Post edited by themangotswag on

Comments

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I dont know about the rate increased ( Would be nice ) But on Arch we have people with more then 1 of the ( But there the Extreem Cash Shoppers )
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Still not a single one on Sanctuary that I know of.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    See link ☆☆☆Crown of Madness, and then Award from quest (for list of quests available), for example:
    Primal Cache
    ☆☆☆Crown of Madness (0.0003%)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'll reply to this post to make a little of a Poll... How many Crowns are there in your respective servers? and Nuema Sets?

Lost City:

Crown of Madness: 0
    Nuema 6/6 Sets: 0
    S-Cards 4/4 Sets: 8+ (even if some players owning them are not active anymore)

*At least, that I'm aware of >.< feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Dreamweaver got increased Crown drops, cause their server scks ars atmb:byeb:bye
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'll reply to this post to make a little of a Poll... How many Crowns are there in your respective servers? and Nuema Sets?

Lost City:

Dreamweaver:

Crown of Madness: 4 (assuming the one this week I missed? so maybe 5)
    Thicket (inactive)
    Merangelus (inactive)
    Dragoonz
    AngeronaXI

Nuema Portal 6/6 sets: 2
    Kalopsia
    Dragoonz

S-cards 4/4 sets: 0
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sanctuary

Crown of Madness 0

Nuema Portal 1 (Bele_Wiz)

4 card S ? I think TheDan has Four Generals of Human, maybe some of Bele's alts?
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Dreamweaver:

Thicket (inactive)
    Merangelus (inactive)
    Dragoonz
    AngeronaXI

Kalopsia
    Dragoonz

Dafk... You have 2 people with Nuema sets, one of them with Crown... who the **** is this Dragoonz xD But awkward, having those 2 people that you have none with 4/4 sets o.o Huge difference!!
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Dafk... You have 2 people with Nuema sets, one of them with Crown... who the **** is this Dragoonz xD But awkward, having those 2 people that you have none with 4/4 sets o.o Huge difference!!

Yeah the difference between NP set and normal S sets/A cards is huge.

Dragoonz is an old archer that recently came back to the game about 3 months ago I think, had a mountain to climb with his gear, iirc he had G15 aps gear and Warsoul bow, back when he played that was ridiculously OP gear, was one of the first Warsoul weapons across all the servers, but obviously by today's standards that was a one shot.

Turned out pretty good for the server, we've seen gold prices come down by a lot, and I have high hopes for his faction to be the next big rival to ours. We'll see.

I think most people aren't going for S sets anymore, and are getting the AEU set as that reawakened is pretty comparable to 3/4 card S sets. With Sky Pirate Drake, FSP and buying FSP coins, 13% chance on the pack, A cards are a lot easier to get.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Dreamweaver:

Thicket (inactive)
    Merangelus (inactive)
    Dragoonz
    AngeronaXI

Kalopsia
    Dragoonz

S-cards 4/4 sets: 1
    Dragoonz

Fixed

He also has 4 human generalsb:chuckle
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Fixed

He also has 4 human generalsb:chuckle

Lol thanks Skippy, but he won't equip them over the NP set. It's like saying I'm r9rr but I'm also r8r. b:chuckle
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

Dragoonz is an old archer that recently came back to the game about 3 months ago I think, had a mountain to climb with his gear, iirc he had G15 aps gear and Warsoul bow, back when he played that was ridiculously OP gear, was one of the first Warsoul weapons across all the servers, but obviously by today's standards that was a one shot.

Turned out pretty good for the server, we've seen gold prices come down by a lot, and I have high hopes for his faction to be the next big rival to ours. We'll see.

I think most people aren't going for S sets anymore, and are getting the AEU set as that reawakened is pretty comparable to 3/4 card S sets. With Sky Pirate Drake, FSP and buying FSP coins, 13% chance on the pack, A cards are a lot easier to get.

Exactly, AeU set 2x reawakened rivals 4 S card set and is manageable to get, im at 4/6 so far and just recently decided to go for it
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Options

I'm not sure AEU set is that easy to get though... There are more A cards than S cards, making sets harder to make (yeah, ok, "cost" of an S card can't compare to the cost of an A card xD But amount-of-packs per set, it's easier with an S :S)

At least I did once using the method here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1667761 to calculate the amount of coins for the AEU set and ended up with a pretty insane result... If anyone is bored enough to calculate again...

Still, Dimension set + Devil Lord set (2/2 + 4/4 A cards) is better to full S cards maxed 80/80, needless to say if you awaken some of them... so definitely going for A sets myself, but are not exactly "easy" to get either xD
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    HL:

Crowns- 2 currently (MrsPINK and Eternalagony); used to be 4
    Portal sets- 1 (foreverSins)
    4 card S sets- 3 (Jekel ~ Elf generals+Twin Star; WizSoul + xxNayakxx ~ Human generals)
    3 card S sets- 2 (/Eclipse\ and wolfbrian ~ Dream of Generations)
    WS sets- 2 (Chevalier and Carcarius)
    AEU sets- 1 (Nemki)

We would have a couple more WS sets if Lifa or Boomz would open the remaining A cards they need. As for AEU sets, both Yuyi and I are missing only one card atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Options
    HL:

Crowns- 2 currently (MrsPINK and Eternalagony); used to be 4
    Portal sets- 1 (foreverSins)
    4 card S sets- 3 (Jekel ~ Elf generals+Twin Star; WizSoul + xxNayakxx ~ Human generals)
    3 card S sets- 2 (/Eclipse\ and wolfbrian ~ Dream of Generations)
    WS sets- 2 (Chevalier and Carcarius)
    AEU sets- 1 (Nemki)

We would have a couple more WS sets if Lifa or Boomz would open the remaining A cards they need. As for AEU sets, both Yuyi and I are missing only one card atm.

used to be 4...? That means 2 went unactive? Didn't foreverSins have one Crown or something? o.o

Nice card-workers you got there though, nice!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    used to be 4...? That means 2 went unactive? Didn't foreverSins have one Crown or something? o.o

Other circumstances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    0.002% chance for Crown of Madness like in Metallic Dazzler pack equals to 1 helm for every 50,000 Metallic Dazzler packs opened. I ever tried opening that packs using sweetiebot and 1 popped out after 40k Metallic Dazzler opened. So it sounds about right.

Can also ask sweetiebot to open A packs, I've tried it and at least 2,000 packs will mostly give a complete AEU set.
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    maybe Raging Tide too low ppl for open pack and Card b:surrender

Crowns- 0
    6 card S sets - 0
    4 card S sets- 1 b:shocked

as i know Raging Tide just have 6 Card A set (Candle set 1-2 ppl only)
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    HT has a least 2 Crowns.
    Sets I'm unsure about.
  • cucujanu
    cucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    what i know from morai :

Crown : 1 Sybillin

Nuema portal : 0

S- card set of 4 : 2 NPH and Hot

A- card set of 6 : 3 Joe, Sybillin and Tryxx

From what i know lot of people working on A card set atm.
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    cucujanu wrote: »
    what i know from morai :

Crown : 1 Sybillin

Nuema portal : 0

S- card set of 4 : 2 NPH and Hot

A- card set of 6 : 3 Joe, Sybillin and Tryxx

From what i know lot of people working on A card set atm.

Theres more then 1 crown on Morai but not sure who got it. I know ppl who saw it drop from pack few months back and 1 (the one the Sybl bought) droped last week.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    lanebre wrote: »
    Theres more then 1 crown on Morai but not sure who got it. I know ppl who saw it drop from pack few months back and 1 (the one the Sybl bought) droped last week.

my name is sibyllin and there was no other crown ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Options
    my name is sibyllin and there was no other crown ;)

Curious about the price you paid for it...?

Since none dropped in Lost City so far, we're kinda curious about "how much would people pay" for that item, considering most *crazy* endgames have base recasted hat already, which is not bad at all...
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Curious about the price you paid for it...?

Since none dropped in Lost City so far, we're kinda curious about "how much would people pay" for that item, considering most *crazy* endgames have base recasted hat already, which is not bad at all...

On Dreamweaver there were three sold, 1st one went for 3bn 2nd for 8bn and the latest one was 10bn coin.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    8 bil, but we had a huge pricedrop for almost every possible item just recently...so its kinda worth 12 bil if we take pre-eclipse prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Options
    On Dreamweaver there were three sold, 1st one went for 3bn 2nd for 8bn and the latest one was 10bn coin.

What the actual ****.... O.O *flies to get base hat and recast it*
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lost City:

Dreamweaver:

Crown of Madness: 4 ??? (but I believe 2 players have quit)
    Nuema 6/6 Sets: 2 ??? (maybe 1 more of 1 of the guys with crown that quit. but I dont think so)

S-card sets 4/4 - Some maybe..
    or
    A card set 6/6 - bunch or a large handful...
    Dreamweaver:

Thicket (inactive)
    Merangelus (inactive)
    Dragoonz
    AngeronaXI

Kalopsia
    Dragoonz

OOPS!! should have scrolled through the pages first......
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile