[Maintenance Discussion] 2/3/15 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Tonight there will be maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. There are no patch notes, as this is just a restart. There is a patch though, small one.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150203T23&p1=%3A&ah=3

Maintenance Question: What will you be doing for Valentines Day, if you celebrate it? (PG-13 of course)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    : What will you be doing for Valentines Day, if you celebrate it?
    I don't have any plans yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tw time slot fix plox?..... this is getting rediculas. 7 weeks and no one can change some time slots?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You guys are Lazy!!!! No wonder people are stopping playing. You wont do anything for your people who play this game. You wont Fix something as easy as TW time much more do the harder stuff like give us our skills or end game gear.You guys must really hate our money. Most people i know refuse to give u guys another dime untill we can actualy work on our new chars besides this constent leveling.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    You guys are Lazy!!!! No wonder people are stopping playing. You wont do anything for your people who play this game. You wont Fix something as easy as TW time much more do the harder stuff like give us our skills or end game gear.You guys must really hate our money. Most people i know refuse to give u guys another dime untill we can actualy work on our new chars besides this constent leveling.

People continue to drop real money into the game. Why do anything if people still unload their wallets into the game?

I say good on PWE, keep the TW times where they are and no updates for at least 8 more weeks.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. There are no patch notes, as this is just a restart.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150203T23&p1=%3A&ah=3

Maintenance Question: What will you be doing for Valentines Day, if you celebrate it? (PG-13 of course)

Not sure what I will do on V-Day but Sparkie can u answer the private message i sent you 1 month ago?
    I lost over 1 bil coins because of pwi glitch/ bug (that day server didnt work well at all either)

They refuse to help me, saying they will ban me if i send another ticket!
  • waterforest
    waterforest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    SparkieSoft is there a way I can message you directly? b:thanks
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maintenance Question[/COLOR]: What will you be doing for Valentines Day, if you celebrate it? (PG-13 of course)

The new character artwork is anything but PG-13b:shocked. PWI should really give up their double standard that pwi is a pg13 game. Most faction chat, world chat, a bit of squad chat is PG-32. The bosses are not PG-13 either. Would be great if pwi accepted the fact that are doing nothing to cater this game for younger players, to make it "safer" for them to play it.
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please fix the TW times... thanks x.x
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I will be filling questionnaires for sure, so PG-13.
  • ggalacticparadox
    ggalacticparadox Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. There are no patch notes, as this is just a restart. There is a patch though, small one.

so when can we expect to see the dreamweaver issues fixed??
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I host a mirror of PWI forums here: pwi-forum.gdevtalk.net
    I host a WIP PW-Wiki here: wiki.gdevtalk.net
    Beta player
  • jupiterhascome
    jupiterhascome Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    when do you announce the winners for the pwi fashion contest?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

b:dirty You dont want to know what ill be doing....
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

Nice to see you again Sparkie.

Yay ofor TW times being fixed yay for Storm and Dusk Sage/Demon skills yay for people getting their ger and chars back yay for the fixes in game that need to be done....Wakes up with a start* Oh nevermind I was dreaming. b:cry

And as for what I am doing on Valentine's day...it's not PG13 so I have to pleade the 5th on that one. Thanks anyway b:surrender
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is sad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ostara - Lost City
    Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh come on this is ridiculous. I can't even remember when the new classes came out and still no sage/demon skills? I don't understand why that isn't sent over when we got the expansion.."Oh yeah lets have this expansion with only 75% of the content" This is beyond annoying and I don't get annoyed at the game usually. And don't even get me started on TW times.

I know this isn't your fault and you can't fix it personally but it's frustrating so I need to vent.
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    I don't have any plans yet.

SweetieBot will you be mine on Valentines Day?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2015

SweetieBot will you be mine on Valentines Day?
    Hmm. I can't let anything interfere with my work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I will probably get roped into working it, then I'll come home and play pwi....HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! b:victoryb:chuckle
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Assuming the plans go right, then

I don't know.

I'm expecting the worst actually, haha, Just play PWI alone with the rest of the males haha.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    QQ 24/7 in server WC, I Started to check the Forum and QQ continues.
    QQ here, QQ there, QQ everywhere, I guess I will QQ too b:cry
    Lets QQ all together, QQ more QQ, and never stop QQing b:cry
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maintenance Question: What will you be doing for Valentines Day, if you celebrate it?

I will be lost in the thoughts of my future valentine... That's how i celebrate it.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2015
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Be nice if we could actually redeem the yearly attendance reward b:surrender
  • Vaud - Dreamweaver
    Vaud - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Normally wouldn't qq about free stuff, some of us pursued that daily attendance though. The new rewards are nice, granted, but what about the months of perf attendance? It's been near a year since it came out, and just poof? no warning? At the very least I coulda stacked sutra for alts.

Just wondering if anything new will be implemented or I should npc my perf attendance thingies. Waste of space and time at this point?
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    clyknight wrote: »
    Be nice if we could actually redeem the yearly attendance reward b:surrender

That is another issue yet to be resolved. I should have added that to my thread of issues. Course i bet it would have been ignored just like the question of the DQ thread or of when people will get their TW rewards. PWE and sparkiesoft are getting really good at ignoring things they don't want to talk about. Or just deleting the threads/posts made bringing it to light. Way to go....customer service at it's finest.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • xkazuyaix
    xkazuyaix Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

So a mere restart takes you 3 hours? Wtf is wrong with the administration and development in this game? You people are beyond lazy, seriously...you take your time to drink your coffees for real for a mere restart.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    xkazuyaix wrote: »
    So a mere restart takes you 3 hours? Wtf is wrong with the administration and development in this game? You people are beyond lazy, seriously...you take your time to drink your coffees for real for a mere restart.

As much as it's true that PWE isn't at the top of their game, the ignorance of your post is just as bad.
    You have no clue what a "mere" restart can mean. Go maintain some servers yourself and then come back and try to say this.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    b:bye
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    b:cry QQ
    roseyrmz wrote: »
    QQ 24/7 in server WC, I Started to check the Forum and QQ continues.
    QQ here, QQ there, QQ everywhere, I guess I will QQ too b:cry
    Lets QQ all together, QQ more QQ, and never stop QQing b:cry
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As much as it's true that PWE isn't at the top of their game, the ignorance of your post is just as bad.
    You have no clue what a "mere" restart can mean. Go maintain some servers yourself and then come back and try to say this.

I maintain along side my parent companies service desk all of North America's field servers and never ever has anything we've done take more than an hour or so and that includes patching, updates and upgrades so yeah. The "ignorance" isn't so ignorant. b:shutup