Can we get a monthly code at least...?

kikiwikilili
kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Ok i know that PWI need to take a max of money before they die ( no more code = players buy gold to buy charm, etc...) but, if we can't get a weekly code, can we get a monthly code?
Post edited by kikiwikilili on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wonder why you would want one with posts like:
    PWI is about to close anyway. b:bye

or this:
    All the GMs charged to PWI are now managing the profitable games with a lots of players (like Neverwinter). Why ? Because PWI is about to die/close soon™ (reason why there is no GMs, no mods, and a lot of sale b:laugh) Their final objective is to take a max of $$$. b:shocked
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    OMG
    PW gonna close?b:shocked
    This is the first time i hear that...
    ... this year.

b:laugh
    giphy.gif

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Perfect world is not about to close, That's just your imagination.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Perfect world is not about to close, That's just your imagination.

They may not be about to close, but they are probably going private in the near future. Furthermore, PWE hasn't been doing very well in the last couple of years.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sooooo everyday we show up we get...
    exp points....free
    roll call...bless box...good for bosses...free.....
    mystical pill/holy pill used to increase hp/mp/atk/def.....free....
    reflective shards...can be used to increase lvl without questing....free..
    check record...free stuff...too many to type here...
    and of course...you want more...for what....charms??
    maybe you should get better armor..weapons..or better skills
    if you need that many charms...just a thought
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Another perfect textbook example of the entitlement class imploding because they aren't getting something for free.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they are prolly busy atm >> multiple pple managing multiple things.

dont worry you'll live without a code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I for one could care less....the truth is the problem isn't that they aren't giving us free things....it's that they go back constantly on things they promise or start with us. DQ system: we were promised a new one over a year ago and nothing. TW rewards: promised to be released shortly after the holidays...its febuary 3rd. They start a thing and call it "weekly code" then suddenly stop doing it because the big heads decide they dont like it. Although this is likely sparkies fault for titling it as such but who knows. Rather then be upset and ask for new things....we should be pushing to hold them accountable for things they have said they would do for us. A business should not make promises or offer services to its consumers and then suddenly change their mind part way through....and not even issue a single apology or say "Hey, we messed up and can't do this." If you were told by your local politician he would reduce a certain tax this year then suddenly he said he cant do it you for sure would be ticked off....so why cant we be mad at PWE? You guys are all defending PWE like blind morons keeping yourself blind to the way they are treating consumers. I myself have put a good amount of money into the game and when they tell us they are gonna do something for us i expect them to do just that....not suddenly go back on their word and not even tell me. You guys should be ticked off at PWE but you are not.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    oh yeah one of the threads said sparkie got a no go for the codes from the higher ups?

So if you got a complaint you should prolly find a way to harass the higher ups, not the ticket responders. Its the big boss you wanna irk, .....without them knowing your accnt that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    oh yeah one of the threads said sparkie got a no go for the codes from the higher ups?

So if you got a complaint you should prolly find a way to harass the higher ups, not the ticket responders. Its the big boss you wanna irk, .....without them knowing your accnt that is.

if you read the glassdoor page then you would know there is no way other than through negative cashflow to force any sort of response from the upper management.

anyone who cares is too busy playing ping pong or pool or watching bootlegs dvd's off a 70" tv....
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They may not be about to close, but they are probably going private in the near future. Furthermore, PWE hasn't been doing very well in the last couple of years.
    Then why would perfect world release a expansion if they weren't doing so well? You think those are Easy to create and Free? It takes money. Failing games Don't get big expansions. They will only go Up in the near future, and you'll be here 3 years from now saying their doing bad.
  • Ocypete - Lost City
    Ocypete - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You want a charm, I'll one up you.

Get an auto recovery stone
    Store up on a ton of Crab meat
    set stone to 99%
    ??????
    Profit

There is your charm >:P
  • skullterror
    skullterror Posts: 44
    edited February 2015
    Then why would perfect world release a expansion if they weren't doing so well? You think those are Easy to create and Free? It takes money. Failing games Don't get big expansions. They will only go Up in the near future, and you'll be here 3 years from now saying their doing bad.

Because China had it so we had it too.Cause in China the game is doing much better than here in EU and USA.
    We had it a little bit to early so thats why now we are missing some things for the new classes.
    But I agree with the fact the game wont close any soon.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Oh.......... I think I know.

Heh. (nsfw)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wonder why you would want one with posts like:

or this:

oh pls pwi will never close i remember when gold went past 100k and pple said it was the end of pwi so pls these pwi is about to close threads pop up every year and holds no truth.
  • EvaLanche - Archosaur
    EvaLanche - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I heard rumors that they were going to put the illusionary pill into the gold shop...any thoughts on if or when that will happen.

Additionally to answer the forum discussion, Ill be in my room, sulking for Valentine's day, because my wonderful (now ex) boyfriend was a skeezbag...lol
  • Ocypete - Lost City
    Ocypete - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I heard rumors that they were going to put the illusionary pill into the gold shop...any thoughts on if or when that will happen.

Additionally to answer the forum discussion, Ill be in my room, sulking for Valentine's day, because my wonderful (now ex) boyfriend was a skeezbag...lol

Wow, Way to bring your personal life into this wonderful forum of people that don't care.