Another thread about end game psy questions

Options
Burningalpha - Lost City
Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Psychic
Ok so I've been around the block a few times, kind of an old timer to pwi. When I first started pwi i messed up my psys build CONSIDERABLY. I mean for anyone who played with me knew i had 45 dex as a psy b:chuckle . So recently recently I reawakened and fixed my build to be a pure mag build. Problem is I feel much more squishy now and i cant really take hits all that well, not that i'm suppose to take hits as is. I thought Pure mag would work wonders and it somewhat has, but it's left me incredibly squishy and it clearly shows. Granted I'm still in a full suit of nirv2 and probably need to work on a ws belt and cube neck.

So I have two questions for you guys
1. What kind of build do you guys think works the best.
2. ANy suggestions for end game gear besides the usual +12 everything, like shards war avatar sets ect
Thanks all for the feed back
Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
Burningalpha/psy/100r
Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
/\polllo/Sin/96
(instertnamehere)/Archer/96
(insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
"I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
Post edited by Burningalpha - Lost City on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1. Pure mag. Get g16 Nirvana gear in the meantime unless you're just gonna straight CS r9rr in one or two sales.

2. Deities/jades depending on preference for sharding. War Avatar cards gonna depend on how much you wanna sink into them. tbh, it's not that hard to get a 3 card A set which will do until you can open better sets like SoT or AEU. I don't recommend opening for S cards unless it's like the last thing you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Deadly_Force - Raging Tide
    Deadly_Force - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I found that you would be extremely squishie until you are double rebirthed and astral x with passive def lvl 10.
    personally i equiped cards that had physical defence adds on them sharded citrines (r9rr armors) and use a light armor hat for the hp.
    then when i engrave either a strength or magic add is suffecient.
    yes you can shard +2 atk or +2 def level but lets get realistic.. you might as well go full +12 befor thinking of those stupidly expensive shards.
    citrines are resonably priced vit stones are better if u want to spend a bit more.
    and if you are loaded and cant kill people fast enough shard +2 atack if u kill everyone just fine shard jades and you will beable to kill more befor you die - if they can even kill u.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im +6-7 on most of my gear wich is s3 Nirvana and my weapon is +10 buddah.I got phy cube neck and warsong belt,some of my gear is sharded with incomparable hp and def,rings is cloud stir and the lunar one each have +6 mag and my necklace has +9 mag.All my skills are saged out and im like over 650 mag due to taking 10 str out a few times since my robe I think had like +10 str and a card I have has +10 str so I did a small restat to gain more mag.My meridian is decent I think im in the last gate im not sure but my hp is over 8k non buff,not to bad I guess but almost 11k buffed.

I really don't have a issue surviving against enemies and I can kill basicly anything that's not hardcore super duper r9+++ in NW(when I do NW like 1 time every few months if im real bored)