They are killing the Pet Dino

Options
mizukhy
mizukhy Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
A very unpleasant news, are killing venos and Derjan pet each respawnd are -snip- faction and one that I do not remember.
GMs help us
b:sad
Post edited by mizukhy on

Comments

• armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    mizukhy wrote: »
    A very unpleasant news, are killing venos and Derjan pet each respawnd are -snip- faction and one that I do not remember.
    GMs help us
    b:sad

Gms arent going to sit and camp a rare spawn to make sure people dont kill it... Going to have to catch faster is all.b:shocked
  • mizukhy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I do not like wars, I am a good person and I think we all have the right to catch a rare pet. The guys are with Hercules for killing the dino just for fun b:cry
  • isiridith
    isiridith Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I do not like wars, I am a good person and I think we all have the right to catch a rare pet. The guys are with Hercules for killing the dino just for fun b:cry

How about you tell the whole story. You told someone they didn't deserve to have a dino, and got a fac-mate to pk them for you. But of course you're the good person.

And they aren't "killing" it, it got killed once. It doesn't respawn for 1-2 days. Think of it as time saved, you don't have to spend the rest of the day camping it now.

Rare pet spawn killing has been going on since the dawn of PWI time, deal with it, like everyone else does.
  • isiridith
    isiridith Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    They're not going to camp it, as was said.

The only thing you can do, besides hope they stop being dinks, is to submit a ticket for griefing if it the same person camping and killing it every time (since this may fall under the same umbrella as quest hindering grief). I doubt if they'd even do anything then, but its about all you could try.

It's a 48 hour spawn. It got killed one time, by the person she had pk'ed (on their alt). There's no griefing going on here, and if there was, she's the one did it.
  • mizukhy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm waiting for the pet dino throughout the day, they really did not let me catch pet dino.
    I went with the active pk because had left the Lyceum event. I was there for a while came a bot and killed me.I'll

Tell you the whole story:
    It was once a veno who was waiting for months to capture a rare pet called Derjan born every 48 hrs.
    The place he was born is full of monsters that have a faction with many members are there all the time to kill the poor dino, and other venos waiting for his opportunity.
    Venos also kill rather than capture them because they already have one, and also a Hercules.
    If I understand well are talking I did PK? I've died many times I'm just counting and hoping this is resolved and do not believe a ticket will advance then I spread this news.
    I've helped other venos because it had no lvl enough to capture it. Yes I am a good person who fight for justice, because people do not kill in real life but kill in MMOs.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

I went with the active pk because had left the Lyceum event. I was there for a while came a bot and killed me.
    Bots don't target players. Go back to non pk mode, get some zooming thunder power and wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm waiting for the pet dino throughout the day, they really did not let me catch pet dino.
    I went with the active pk because had left the Lyceum event. I was there for a while came a bot and killed me.

I just want to say that veno pets are always meant to be fought for, otherwise they wouldn't be rare anymore isn't it? Plus, if you went there in PK... that's really you fault by giving them a chance to pk you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just want to say that veno pets are always meant to be fought for, otherwise they wouldn't be rare anymore isn't it? Plus, if you went there in PK... that's really you fault by giving them a chance to pk you.
    To be honest, I consider Dino as the most useless pet to be on the watch for and to kill. It doesn't make a tamer OP, doesn't bring any profit, since it's untradable, it's not especially tanky and its only advantage is it hits a bit harder than the others if not to compare with legendary pets. The is no economical sense to fight for it (if you don't need it), only annoying others. But this is how some ppl prefer to entertain themselves b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    PK harassment on PvE servers is usually (if not always) ignored because you have the option to turn PK off at will. Sending a ticket regarding this won't really help. GMs will simply tell you to turn PK mode off.

If you're doing full runs of Lycaeum and need to activate PK mode for this, try this method. That method will allow you to activate PK mode for the instance, and then you'll be free to turn it off so you won't have to run around in PK mode all the time.

Rare pets have been fought over since the first day and believe me, it was much worse in 2008-2009 when rare pets were extremely popular, and decently profitable if you tamed them to sell.
    Did someone kill the pet on purpose or by accident? Did it happen once or multiple times? Is someone actually stalking you and killing you repeatedly or was that just a single incident?

Either way your best bet is to keep trying, and probably follow Marengo's advice.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    First off, naming and shaming.

But also, what exactly happened there? If someone really is griefing you, you should hit up the officers of that faction. Kaku is a faction that wants to get along with others. If there really is an issue, we will sort it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • mizukhy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The problem is that this pet brings a lot of confusion, takes a long time to be born, even if it is less than the legendary animal, he is still a sacrifice for many. I believe that not all members of the faction who behave this way, but some.

Thank you for the tips, it is true will not bring profit. I'll go from time to time but not worth losing so long. It comforts me. Ty allb:bye
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If someone is legitimately harassing you (and no, killing a pet once doesn't count) then submit a ticket not make a thread about it. Gonna close this now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.