Oh oh...xD

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
So, the link provided in the "Sex-Change"-Thread showed a few more...maybe disturbing things...

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw2i.wanmei.com%2Fnews%2Fbulletin%2F20150127%2F74113.shtml&edit-text=

4, in order to optimize the gaming experience, the number of servers after the game will open up to the ceiling to log queuing system:
★ after the number of servers can still reach the ceiling into the role of selection interface to select roles, creating a new role;
★ selected roles are automatically queued to enter the game when, after entering the game will automatically be routed;
★ Queuing queues are divided into general queue and VIP queue, the queue to enter the VIP, VIP queue than ordinary queue priority queuing to enter the game at the current server cumulative recharge more than 20 gold account.

This...hope this is China-only cause it seems like they wanna built in a queue to fight the heavy server load...and only those with a VIP package (20 Golds?! a month?!) can enter more quickly...surely this would rpevent stuff like multiclienting...but if I have to ait 30 minutes before logging in I'm gone for good and so are hundreds of others. Then again...there is a certain game going F2P soon...something like The Felder Molls...so NP I guess.

And:

★ 100 level and above will no longer reward bounty quest reincarnation paste method. The number of chips mysterious bounty quest raised to 65, the magic number Sengoku raised to 60, the number increased to Heavenly Rune 45;

This...they are increasing the number of Chips, MIrage and Sockets given by the BH100...I can't figure out the first sentence tho...if they remove the coin rewards (which some have already thought they would someday) then **** BH.
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This...they are increasing the number of Chips, MIrage and Sockets given by the BH100...I can't figure out the first sentence tho...if they remove the coin rewards (which some have already thought they would someday) then **** BH.

They're removing nirvana talismans.

As for the queue: I can't see them bringing it here, and if they did so forcibly I doubt the caps would be low enough to actually cause a queue here. We just don't have anywhere near the server population that pwcn does.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015

As for the queue: I can't see them bringing it here, and if they did so forcibly I doubt the caps would be low enough to actually cause a queue here. We just don't have anywhere near the server population that pwcn does.

Ah I see...xD I totally forgot abouth the talismans xDD Thank you.

And true...but you'll never know...tho I believe that this would finally kill off this game...I remember those queues from a game called like Milk Sload...and it was annoying as hell.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1 more reason to stop begging for servers merging at least b:avoid
    Does it mean caster nv will be available without talismans? Only for keys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Does it mean caster nv will be available without talismans? Only for keys?

Yeah, they appear to be removing the talisman requirement for caster nirvy as well.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No nirvy talisman.....no more free subs b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If that is what they do it is over for me and a lot of other toons in pwi i am sure
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If that is what they do it is over for me and a lot of other toons in pwi i am sure

Kthnxbye. b:bye Less people to whine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    No nirvy talisman.....no more free subs b:surrender
    Didn't think about it, that's an issue. On the other hand, farming subs can become profitable again b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you are right with the "other game", then gb PWI, im more than happy to finally move on xD ... but i seriously doubt that.

The queue thing sounds horrible. I doubt it will prevent mutliclienting. People who cash each month will just split their money into each account so all of them are VIPs and the others will log into alt accounts as soon as possible so they dont have to hurry and wait for a char when they need it. In the end we might have even more alt accounts online at the same time before.
    Or they try to copy the megaserver-system with it from other games which is far from wanmeis possibilities i guess and doesnt even make sense here.

But yeah, i also doubt we will get the same queue thing since we really dont need it.
    And if we do, we might not even notice it if people dont abuse it heavily.

Even when we get it and it is really annoying and bh rewards are taken and the other game wont be F2P .... im just gonna play a PW with sex-change stones without forced divorce.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hmm... I wouldn't panic just yet. We do get most things PWCN gets, but not necessarily everything. Even if we do get them (eg. forges), they are usually reverted back to normal sooner or later.

I'll wait and see what happens. I have other things to worry about, I don't want PWI to be one of them. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Queues sound really horrible. I wonder if chinese servers are really that overloaded and underCSed to come up with such "solution" b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i believe PWCH has already a p2p version\server, so i believe thats just to fight the Qs on those servers

but we will never see this videogame model applied to PWE, instead the trend is all the way around, most of the western P2P games are becoming F2P with ingame purchases
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Meh. Yet another salvo fired by the devs at the Chinese bot armies. Completely non-relevant for the Europe/US servers since they, to my knowledge, never reach max capacity anyway - so whatever queueing system is implemented, simply remains empty.

If they remove nirvy talisman I hope they'll add some subs to the BH quest gifts of BH TT 2-3 at least since it requires 3 subs to even get to the boss.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So, the link provided in the "Sex-Change"-Thread showed a few more...maybe disturbing things...

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw2i.wanmei.com%2Fnews%2Fbulletin%2F20150127%2F74113.shtml&edit-text=

4, in order to optimize the gaming experience, the number of servers after the game will open up to the ceiling to log queuing system:
    ★ after the number of servers can still reach the ceiling into the role of selection interface to select roles, creating a new role;
    ★ selected roles are automatically queued to enter the game when, after entering the game will automatically be routed;
    ★ Queuing queues are divided into general queue and VIP queue, the queue to enter the VIP, VIP queue than ordinary queue priority queuing to enter the game at the current server cumulative recharge more than 20 gold account.

This...hope this is China-only cause it seems like they wanna built in a queue to fight the heavy server load...and only those with a VIP package (20 Golds?! a month?!) can enter more quickly...surely this would rpevent stuff like multiclienting...but if I have to ait 30 minutes before logging in I'm gone for good and so are hundreds of others. Then again...there is a certain game going F2P soon...something like The Felder Molls...so NP I guess.

And:

★ 100 level and above will no longer reward bounty quest reincarnation paste method. The number of chips mysterious bounty quest raised to 65, the magic number Sengoku raised to 60, the number increased to Heavenly Rune 45;

I strongly doubt we will get this, our servers aren't even close to max capacity like china servers are. Remember china has the real actual big version of the game.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If they remove nirvy talisman I hope they'll add some subs to the BH quest gifts of BH TT 2-3 at least since it requires 3 subs to even get to the boss.

You don't need subs to get to the BH bosses. Illusion and Ashura spawn regardless of whether or not you sub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You don't need subs to get to the BH bosses. Illusion and Ashura spawn regardless of whether or not you sub.

Yep, just select "Med" mode, instead of "High".
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89