[Maintenance Discussion] 1/20/15 COMPLETE

Options
2»

Comments

• linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i got to agree with all the posts about the fixes needed but the problem thats been going on the longest and has been getting worse over time is the lag.

but as far as the maint question id like pack fashion to b avalible in boutique and make some like the dark lord fashion unisex so even females can have it too it make everyone happy
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • Harpy_killer - Sanctuary
    Harpy_killer - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11 PM - 2 AM. This is just a simple restart, no patch.

Why can't restart maintenance be just 1 hour long.. like this?
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    cause it would be way too amazing ? xD
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i love potatoes , did i ever mentioned it ?
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    \o/ Djb:victory

BTW its Darth
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Maintenance Question: Are you a fan of fashion events? If you could change one thing about the current ones we've ran, what would you change?

not using the current fashion , create from 0 like real fashion designers , use all creativity,imagination
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 123ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 89ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 30ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 28ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 25ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 133ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ewella
    ewella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    How about you fix those missing toons instead of closing tickets?

You guys are pathetic there..

At least if you are not going to fix them have the courage to tell it to us directly so we won't waste time waiting in vain..

Totally unprofessional customer service! Way to go PWI!
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Got the picture yet? PWE is completely unresponsive to REAL issues.

Don't worry about your new toon's gear or skills, just get excited to spend more dressing up in feathers or more junk like that.

Are they deliberately driving the game into the ground? Apparently...
  • Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide
    Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Long time player and stalker to the forums. I hardly ever say anything on here but since the MODS have asked for an opinion here is mine. I have said it for years and I believe it is more true now than ever. As long as ppl are buying zen you do not care about your customers. Known glitches, dc's and constant rubber-banding have always been the #1 issue most players have asked to be fixed, yet you seem to come out with more packs and random **** for us to buy. Please fix long time, known issues before trying to entice us with tid bits on an apparently dying game. I want to see pw flourish and continue to play for years to come. Ty!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Seriously you can update your promo junk cash shop spam yet no code wow
  • mizukhy
    mizukhy Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sparkie

Please if you can change the respawn Pet Derjan in Morai for 12hrs as well as other rare pets would be like taking a tranquilizer pill. This waiting is killing us.
    b: sad
  • mizukhy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:sadSparkie

Please if you can change the respawn Pet Derjan in Morai for 12hrs as well as other rare pets would be like taking a tranquilizer pill. This waiting is killing us.
  • mizukhy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    oh sorry, do not know how I made two identical messages.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Reading throught he measely 5 pages this maint thread produced and seeing how blatant it was ignored by sparkiesoft and the GMs is sad. This is what the game has come down to. Us waiting and begging for answers and help and just being ignored. They no longer give a **** about us, their customers, and would rather outright avoid talking to us most of the time. The stickied DQ thread is a great example of this horrendous game and its horrible customer service. Meanwhile people start OBVIOUS trolling threads to upset the people that can clearly see how bad the support is for this game trying to say how great it is when it isn't and the mods are ok with it. This game has officially gone to hell.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aliwamaher1
    aliwamaher1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi sparki I wanto ask about arc there is problem with it about logging to arc and I am always get that message User temporality banned for 1 day for are too many user name / password input and it come only for banned region but that old account before they banned them please help and give us feedback. Because I sent mail to arc page no answer :( b:sad
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ya'll are worried about your "fashion" contest when my stormbringer is RB2, She has over 106 million spirit, and there are STILL no sage skills...... TW times are still messed up, and there are still errors out the yin-yang.....

When the earthguards came out, I believe it took 3 weeks for us to get those things, and we are now going on 2 months.....

smdh
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • mymahem
    mymahem Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ya'll are worried about your "fashion" contest when my stormbringer is RB2, She has over 106 million spirit, and there are STILL no sage skills...... TW times are still messed up, and there are still errors out the yin-yang.....

When the earthguards came out, I believe it took 3 weeks for us to get those things, and we are now going on 2 months.....

smdh

Yeah, the TW times, the skills and molds for the new classes, I empathize.. but at least you have a char to play. One to be worrying about that stuff for. Some of us still just want our toons that dissapeared with the snowmen returned to us so we can play again. I've wondered if the snowmen did it. Revenge thing maybe.
    And I'm sure as hell not thinking about fashion at the moment.

It's all a matter of perspective tho. b:victory
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
    seeker blah blah blah blah... b:bye