Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• tofhalo
    tofhalo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options

Wanna start Legend of Korra lol
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options

Legend of Bananas!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krisnda
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    Options

Give em a while to let the hype die down enough they don't get instantly sued and I'm sure we'll get our Chinese Knockoff™. Then again, we' might get it sooner considering China and how so many fashions/mounts are already blatant ripoffs. b:pleased
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Give em a while to let the hype die down enough they don't get instantly sued and I'm sure we'll get our Chinese Knockoff™. Then again, we' might get it sooner considering China and how so many fashions/mounts are already blatant ripoffs. b:pleased
    but i want my half nakkid seeker nao b:angry
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    but i want my half nakkid seeker nao b:angry

Too bad. Go sit in a perfect pink shining feather set with the panda barbs.
  • krisnda
    edited December 2014
    Options

Too bad. Go sit in a perfect pink shining feather set with the panda barbs.

Heh, those are always fun xD.
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i laughed at kossys quiet retaliation
    There's a new TT forge dedicated entirely to Nightshade stuff. Look beside the ornament forge.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

herp derp
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options

Paying attention too hard Decep. ;-;
    edited January 2015
    Options

and *** i lost the links to the colors of venusarmanis char >.> halp mods!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    D:

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited January 2015
    Options

link link gimme link >>
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options

*gives Decep a cookie instead*
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options

Soup is awesome. More people should enjoy it.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

hi guys :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • krisnda
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What's new pussycat? Woah woah woah woah! b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUfnoCvilz-WJYIYVaMCo-31m6k_YOAJpNBm4u9PJ4P98r6zcPEw

There is nothing new under the Sun, Kris

I miss the Modsb:sad

except Kossy, no-one misses Kossy...b:avoid

What is that thing?
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Work can be so boring sometimes......b:shocked
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

Heya, hows everyone? :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    What is that thing?

CSTBat is a certification for water, sewer and ventilation systems/components, so most likely a pump of some kind. (Looked for, but did not find, that image, but did find references to CSTBat.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • krisnda
    edited February 2015
    Options
    CSTBat is a certification for water, sewer and ventilation systems/components, so most likely a pump of some kind. (Looked for, but did not find, that image, but did find references to CSTBat.)

Interesting. Looks cool though.