Will accept free account

zbzkda
zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
Will accept a free account from somebody with a bunch of ridiculously strong gear. Played this game several years back, had a lot of fun, but I never had any good gear or anything, so I could never get into PvP.

Would be nostalgically pleased to walk around and PK people with a strong character just to know the feeling.

--Peace
I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
Post edited by zbzkda on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Go troll your mother
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh, I mean, I won't keep the account or change the credentials or anything; I'll just walk to West arch, or Silver Pool, and kill some people for a couple of hours, then uninstall the game again: it's purely for sentimental reasons.

Good luck, all.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Damn you ARE old, lookit dat signature! I made that post years ago!

Don't bother with this game dude, I'm pretty sure the only people still playing have been repeating the same actions en masse for years now. Only bother playing again if your other hobbies include repeatedly sticking a knife in a light socket to see what'll happen this time, or watching old reruns of Jerry Springer over and over and over and over and over again.
    I <3 AGOREY