Most unique death that I've had

Options
sondok
sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Fanatics Forum
I afk flew to the Delicious Soup daily and came back dead but not in the usual position. http://tinypic.com/r/dlgt5c/8
My wings from my fashion were moving. It was just funny and never seen it before.
lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sondok on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It's like you were fished and hung for display. o.o

I still remember the most dramatic death (at least in my mind) I had so far. Healer failed to purify tank at Pole, tank died, and my wizard was next on to-kill-list. I knew I wouldn't survive for long with that cleric so I decided to run to lake and buy time for cleric to res the tank.

Not a wise move. I got butcher-axed from behind. Terror movie scene. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    LOLb:laugh

unbelievable...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hard to decide... I've had few of those deaths on my tank classes where I've ran out of chi, ran out of all possible purifys, ran out of genie energy, no apoth... and a poison dot is hitting me for 2-3k / tick, cleric or other healer not noticing and my toon is slowly inching towards death while I try to fight the dot with pots....

Few times forgot mob kills exist, ran straight to Coredash and got 1-shotted.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That looks funny lol, all upside down. I think most have tried dieing in a more or less strange or stupid way before.

Not too long ago when I rebirth2 one of my characters, I was doing the rebirth2 quest chain and had some npcs to talk with around in the boundless grassland. So I was just chilling around doing my quests, when suddenly a big shadow covered my screen. First reaction was like 'huh?' but then 'oh *** ***!' and as I was trying escape up in the air, Harpy Wraith one shot me.

That time I was in squad with some of my best friends, and as I explained my death they were laughing at me ^^ but very fun, and they then told about their experience for years ago when they also got owned by harpy when they still were questing in that area on their mains, and many other kind of noob deaths :3
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've also noticed this upside down death glitch with the new characters when they die while being airborne. Dunno if it happens 100% of the time but it happens frequently enough that I've seen it several times with new nightshades all around the world while doing my dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've also noticed this upside down death glitch with the new characters when they die while being airborne. Dunno if it happens 100% of the time but it happens frequently enough that I've seen it several times with new nightshades all around the world while doing my dailies.

Think some classes die like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yup, i was quite surprised when my stormbringer was airborne and died....upside down. b:chuckle
  • dragonfire149
    dragonfire149 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ok, so one day while i was playing on my main, a venomancer named Zinnastine, i was flying around on my brand new flying manta ray thing (idk what else 2 call it cause its been so long since i played) and all of a sudden this random lvl 60 air mob just comes out of nowhere and 1-shots me, and i died while still on my manta ray thing. i knew i shouldnt be laughing at that cause i had just died, but i couldnt help it and burst out laughing. Zinn was weak (compared to some of the other players ive seen on pwi, only about lvl 30,) so i knew that i shouldnt have been in that area, but i did have a couple stronger ppl with me, who had no idea what just killed me outta nowhere, cause it went away as fast as it had hit me. b:cry