Having trouble with Physical Mobs!

purelaughter
purelaughter Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Cleric
Any tips i can get on how to deal with physical damage mobs as cleric?

Im currently lv71 got a full total salvation gear set and buffs maxed. and physical mobs around my lv are hitting me for 1.1k damage per hit!! b:sad
Post edited by purelaughter on

Comments

• drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    what armor are you wearing, tt70 or the new **** gear?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    what armor are you wearing, tt70 or the new **** gear?

If you talk about quicksand gear lvl70 its not ****. My lvl 84 storm wears that gear and I have no problem with psychical mobs.
    And if it hapens to get hit I dont get hit 1k( I am talking about mobs my lvl range). the max hit it would be around 500-600 max( in the best case scenario for the mob).
    The OP is also a cleric and he can buff himself increasing his mag and psy defence so I dont get how mobs in his lvl range hits him that much.
    giphy.gif

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Do you mean mobs inside of dungeons? Normal mobs are not suppose to hit you that hard unless you are naked.b:sweat
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Get pdef orns and use plume shell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • purelaughter
    purelaughter Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah im using the set from quicksand and i have a pretty op wep as well that i got as a girft!

To the other questions. i'm not talking about dungeon mobs but normal ones.

anyway turns out i got this quest to kill 8 mobs that have around 150k hp and the r the ones hitting me for .1k and their lv is actually same range as mine.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah im using the set from quicksand and i have a pretty op wep as well that i got as a girft!

To the other questions. i'm not talking about dungeon mobs but normal ones.

anyway turns out i got this quest to kill 8 mobs that have around 150k hp and the r the ones hitting me for .1k and their lv is actually same range as mine.

You mentioned a quest, so I'm curious if you're talking about the ones for OHT culti...that do have above average strength.

As Eoria said, get physical defense ornaments. They help a lot. Using plume shell is a must. Stack Ironheart before you attack, and keep using it intermediately throughout. (The goal being to heal more damage than is being dealt to you.) Refine a bit. Shard garnet for physical defense.

If this in an oddball quest that has mobs hitting hard...like the ones for OHT culti...then you might want to use apoth, physical defense charms, your seals and genie skills. Also, you may want to kite certain mobs also.

It's fuzzy in my memory, but I think that the Deep Blue Scavengers, and Bulldog Massacres were two types of quest mobs on the normal map that had above average physical damage capabilities.

Hope that helps some.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    PDef gems, PDef ornaments... refine your gear to +2/+3 or so for some extra life too, clers are a bit weak in it. Stat some vit - if you are full magic pre-rebirth you're going to have a tough time soloing as a cler.

And use an O'Malley's blessing instead of a Jones.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Also, remember you can freeze and sleep to gain time and recover properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming