new, improved and accurate pw-calc

Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
seems like "vlad shaohao" made a new great pwcalc!

http://mypers.pw/1.2/

it is pretty accurate, has great features (like fill in set, copy shards, copy refines) has cards, genie, meridian and pretty much everything else - even hubby name. great stoof! b:victory
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    very nice, parts of the interface are not super immediately evident how they work or what they are, but after a sec its simple, seems very accurate to the 0.1%

long desired by a lot of us, thanks for the share

advice:

neumas are the field defualt 0 below cards
    merdian(chakras) is same place as in game
    primal passives are at top of screen at the buffs bar

additional info: the only thing not 100% correct is pdef/mdef and the %s associated, the pdef and mdef are 1-3 off (rounding errors) the % reduces are nearly .1% though, everything else is spot on for me, so check if you didnt miss something people
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    The URL to a blank toon....
    http://mypers.pw/1.2/#

It definitely looks interesting, but yeah, the interface needs work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you very much for linking to this. I have wanted an up to date calc for a long time now. Much appreciated!!b:thanksb:thanks
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nice find, thank you.

Edit: it doesn't seem perfect, the calculator is still off some HP, def, attack... Still looking around to see if I missed something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Edit: it doesn't seem perfect, the calculator is still off some HP, def, attack... Still looking around to see if I missed something.
    I put in all the gear, nuemas, meridians, titles and everything exactly as I have in game and the calc stats match mine in game exactly.
  • deitymessenger
    deitymessenger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nice find, thank you.

I almost sure, that something missed or addons were filled wrong, because were so many tests and more than 200 corrected characters, which i know. So my job is take you possibility and your (if has wish) correct use the possibility b:chuckle

Edit: If you can't find where are issues, you can try write on email and i will try help you.
  • Master_Hung - Heavens Tear
    Master_Hung - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Awesome! thank you so much.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Even though it is so awesome that it deserves a forum of its own, I think it is more convenient to keep it to 1 thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1742041
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • supportchuk
    supportchuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Can you/they also make a pet damage calculator based on certain buffs/inheritance leves etc... ?
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Even though it is so awesome that it deserves a forum of its own, I think it is more convenient to keep it to 1 thread.

oh sweet, i didn't see it that post. after all it is in "Beginner's Guide".it seems that deitymessenger is the creator of this aweseome calc? b:thanks

his post should be moved to general discussion and stickied for sure!
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • deitymessenger
    edited January 2015
    Can you/they also make a pet damage calculator based on certain buffs/inheritance leves etc... ?

in plans i have this too, but about time i am not sure when i can implement this.

Yes, seems i chose wrong thread. Anyway the goal was "a bit share", because we have a lot of issues on it. I can't test it myself (sure i test it anytime, but sometimes i change one thing but another breaks).
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Extremely awesome, really.b:pleased
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    its awesome but it took 30min just to fill it in the first time b:faint so intricate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • deitymessenger
    edited January 2015
    its awesome but it took 30min just to fill it in the first time b:faint so intricate

b:laugh it is not my fault that PW is so complicated
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is actually really neat. Great work so far, and I hope you continue to work on this project. If you ever need free hosting in the future, I can help you. I run an ecatomb mirror and will be starting the revamped PWI-Wiki in the near future.

Again, great work!

Would like to see PWCalc updated at some point too, lol.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lets name it to the "cookie cutter calc" sounds much better and yummy yo look at.b:chuckle
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:laugh it is not my fault that PW is so complicated
    and where are the nighshade? *huffs*
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • deitymessenger
    edited January 2015
    Great work so far, and I hope you continue to work on this project. If you ever need free hosting in the future, I can help you. I run an ecatomb mirror and will be starting the revamped PWI-Wiki in the near future.

Thank you, i hope i will continue too :) For now i use very cheap hosting, so pay for it is not a big deal.
    and where are the nighshade? *huffs*

in progress... for now i have only 1 problem - work (too much work). Sorry but i can't (only on weekends) fix all issues, add/update new items, translate on portuguese, add new race and the main is test all (that there was no new bugs).
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you are a legend, once again!
    thank you for your new project :) b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is awesome xD Thanks for the calc :D
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • valrain2
    valrain2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ditto - so useful. Thank you!