Error Retrieving Character Information

Comments

• kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank Groovey

It's just hard sitting here knowing nothing week after week. I don't even want extra stuff I just want what was mine back. The things with history that I worked so hard for. I know I'm not alone and some folks like Schec and Temi been shut out completely. I have a kind of playable cleric and an account full of 100+ casters I busted my butt to level that have no gear so I can't play them. I just want those affected to get their accounts and gear back...More time that goes by the more likely we won't cause they'll not be able to or worse we'll be forgotten and our "issue" swept aside for other things. Thanks for reading hun and responding. Hope this nightmare ends soon.

Hugs
    Mer
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Bumping this thread.

Srsly PWI FIx these peoples accounts or at least let them know SOMETHING! This is a great way to lose even more of PWI's player base. Get your thumbs out of your butts and reply to these people!
  • mymahem
    mymahem Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kyrinrayne wrote: »
    Thank Groovey

It's just hard sitting here knowing nothing week after week. I don't even want extra stuff I just want what was mine back. The things with history that I worked so hard for. I know I'm not alone and some folks like Schec and Temi been shut out completely. I have a kind of playable cleric and an account full of 100+ casters I busted my butt to level that have no gear so I can't play them. I just want those affected to get their accounts and gear back...More time that goes by the more likely we won't cause they'll not be able to or worse we'll be forgotten and our "issue" swept aside for other things. Thanks for reading hun and responding. Hope this nightmare ends soon.

Hugs
    Mer
    Hugs too
    PW MAY HAVE LOGGED ONTO CHARS IN AN EFFORT TO RESTORE THEM. I discovered that my seeker had been logged on even tho I cannot log her myself. I also am comfortably certain that it was a PW agent that logged her on. I also know that I am not the only one discovering this about their char. Check an alts fl or have a friend check their list for you. It may show a time stamp indicating that it's been logged on... the recent time stamp wont show up in a guild list.
    This is very encouraging. It shows that they are in fact trying. It also shows that the chars may not be so lost afterall. Try to stay hopeful and patient. I believe we will be playing our chars again soon.

I started a new thread when I first discovered the mysterious log on. "New twist....."
    so you may want to check that thread as well for any new news.

BellAhhh DW b:bye
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
    seeker blah blah blah blah... b:bye
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mymahem wrote: »
    I wish you well with that but, I believe it's written somewhere that regardless of the real dollars a person chooses to invest, all accounts and toons therein as well as accumulated items associated with those toons remain the soul property of PWI and they are within their rights to do with them what ever to hell they wish. Sadly. So, I would say again, good luck to you on that. I, however, will remain hopeful in the possible delusion that someone cares and sit relatively quietly at the mercy of the PWI powers that be. I still believe they are trying to recover the missing toons and items and that doing so takes a bit of time. But that may just be me.

BellAhhh DW MIA 1/8/15 b:surrender

Well if they are working on it it would not hurt them to say so in one of these threads and put peoples minds at ease. But you are right the ToS does state that all the accounts are the property of PWE and this it's one of the reasons I have spent very little money on this game. Why pay for something you get **** serves for and that is, at the end of the day not yours? I sort of look at this game like going to the movies, if you want to spend money don't spend more then you would going to watch a movie because that's about what it's worth. And somedays it's not even a good "movie", what with the lag, glitches and down servers. I sort of feel sorry for the people that put a lot of money in the game, like thousands of dollars and now can't log in on their toons or can log in to find all their items missing. PWE has the worse serves for thier player base I have ever seen, it's surprising any of us still play...hmm, must be our friends that keep us here! *hugs all my PWI friends* Love you all and hope those of you having issues getting in game get the attention, help, or at least an update soon.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wish you well with that but, I believe it's written somewhere that regardless of the real dollars a person chooses to invest, all accounts and toons therein as well as accumulated items associated with those toons remain the soul property of PWI and they are within their rights to do with them what ever to hell they wish. Sadly. So, I would say again, good luck to you on that. I, however, will remain hopeful in the possible delusion that someone cares and sit relatively quietly at the mercy of the PWI powers that be. I still believe they are trying to recover the missing toons and items and that doing so takes a bit of time. But that may just be me.

BellAhhh DW MIA 1/8/15 b:surrender

While it's all well and good that you believe PWE has the last laugh, it really depends on which state you live in. Some states do not allow for limitations of liability clauses. If anyone lives in one of those states, they surely have a claim for their accounts or monetary reimbursement from the loss of such account.

Nearly all states do not allow for limitations if they are found unconscionable. That means if such a clause is found to be extremely one sided, it is not valid. PWE I believe matches that.
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    Well if they are working on it it would not hurt them to say so in one of these threads and put peoples minds at ease. But you are right the ToS does state that all the accounts are the property of PWE and this it's one of the reasons I have spent very little money on this game. Why pay for something you get **** serves for and that is, at the end of the day not yours? I sort of look at this game like going to the movies, if you want to spend money don't spend more then you would going to watch a movie because that's about what it's worth. And somedays it's not even a good "movie", what with the lag, glitches and down servers. I sort of feel sorry for the people that put a lot of money in the game, like thousands of dollars and now can't log in on their toons or can log in to find all their items missing. PWE has the worse serves for thier player base I have ever seen, it's surprising any of us still play...hmm, must be our friends that keep us here! *hugs all my PWI friends* Love you all and hope those of you having issues getting in game get the attention, help, or at least an update soon.

Wow... A reply to what I said 10 days ago... hmm. They ARE working on it. I do not dissagree that a word here in the forums would be nice, but most of us affected have received Emails.

I appreciate your concern for your fellow PW members. Thank you. Tho your comments regarding personal spending opens an opportunity to quickly address an opinion many seem to share that, well, I don't agree with. So please bare with me a moment.

First, I respect those who enjoy a "free to play" form of play. I also respect those who enjoy investing cash and the benifits of that investment. I am not at the low end or the high end of real money spenders here. I simply mind my own buisiness where it's concerned and wish that those who choose to not spend here would do the same. I state my case:

Perhaps one might hold judgement and their well intended advise on how to spend and what amount of cash people should and should't invest into their chosen form of personal entertainment and "chill time". Disposable cash is relative to ones income and expenses so what may seem like a lot to one person may be chump change to another. People "throw away" money lots of ways. That's their buisiness. Some spend on "nightlife" activities, alcohol, drugs, >.> (cencored), tobbacco, dinner out, movies, console games and expansion packs, shoes, nicknacks, $7 cups of coffee, just to name a few ways. There are countless ways to spend money with greater risk of loss and really no return other than the momentary enjoyment it bought. What may seem more practical and sensible to some is a matter of personal choices and opinions, but, really, what's the difference apart from the console games and Jimmy Choo's, simply because you do own it once you buy it. Even so.. it's a personal choice and none of anyone's buisiness. To presume to tell other's how they should spend or advise some limit is, well, a bit arrogent. Do you not realise how many people who spend money in an enviroment such as this are disabled or ill or simply alone in the world and are essentually "shut ins"unable to socialize in any other way but thru a vehical such as this? People who live continents away from loved ones who also prefer to enjoy spending time playing together while chatting. For them, and us, cash makes the game more enjoyable and perhaps most of those other entertainment options are unavailable or for a lot of us, simply unappealing. For some, the limit for personal entertainment may be the cost of a movie ticket. To another it may well be the cost of a ticket to the islands for the weekend. It's relative and noones buisiness. So. I suggest a broader, more open view of that particular "opinion".
    I understand that it makes for a feeling of being at a disadvantage at times. Really tho, it only causes a feeling of disadvantage for some in PVP situations that I'v seen. In PVE, cashers can be a great help. It's still a personal choice and should be respected. Also, keep in mind this. If not for those who are willing and able to invest cash into the game.. there probably would not be a game for the "free to play" patrons to enjoy here. js. Also, FYI, It's the cashers who provide cash items to be available to the "free to play" community in game. Granted, some take advantage of that, sadly. But most who've been here a while try to be fair and helpful.

And one last thing, Cash and Gear does NOT make the player. 'nuff said. It's a fair playing field.

Thank you for your indulgence.
    I hope I haven't offended anyone as I know intensions are good. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that. I hope mine will be respected as well.

Now... Back to the topic of missing charactors please.... b:surrender
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    While it's all well and good that you believe PWE has the last laugh, it really depends on which state you live in. Some states do not allow for limitations of liability clauses. If anyone lives in one of those states, they surely have a claim for their accounts or monetary reimbursement from the loss of such account.

Nearly all states do not allow for limitations if they are found unconscionable. That means if such a clause is found to be extremely one sided, it is not valid. PWE I believe matches that.

Thank you for your input. Some of us do not live in "the States" so our knowlege of "State" laws is limited at best. I'm sure if someone wished to expend the time and resouces to pursue such action they certainly could find a rep for that. Again, I wish anyone who chooses that path good luck.

By the way, I dont think anyone is laughing and I certainly don't believe PWE "has the last laugh" or thinks any of this is remotely funny.
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you for your input. Some of us do not live in "the States" so our knowlege of "State" laws is limited at best. I'm sure if someone wished to expend the time and resouces to pursue such action they certainly could find a rep for that. Again, I wish anyone who chooses that path good luck.

By the way, I dont think anyone is laughing and I certainly don't believe PWE "has the last laugh" or thinks any of this is remotely funny.

If I peg you for one of the forums goers that believe PWE can do what ever they want because ToS, sorry about that. There are some here who believe you cannot do anything legally about anything. In the end it comes down to State law and how much money you spent. Even in other countries any contract you sign can be regarded invalid if it violates the laws of the land you live in. PWE is a business and has to follow the laws governing business.

Some times I do think PWE is laughing at the player base. Hope they fix your stuff. I had 1 toon with that problem the first day but was fixed when the server was fixed.
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    If I peg you for one of the forums goers that believe PWE can do what ever they want because ToS, sorry about that. There are some here who believe you cannot do anything legally about anything. In the end it comes down to State law and how much money you spent. Even in other countries any contract you sign can be regarded invalid if it violates the laws of the land you live in. PWE is a business and has to follow the laws governing business.

Some times I do think PWE is laughing at the player base. Hope they fix your stuff. I had 1 toon with that problem the first day but was fixed when the server was fixed.

No problem at all. Thank you.

It's good infomation to know and opens up some possible options to people affected who otherwise are left feeling quite helpless. Your forum comments are informative and helpful and I for one thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and knowlege.

Congrats on your toon being restored to you. Hopefully the rest will be soon.
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    The issue is known and the team is looking into it. We're hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible.

This was posted on 1/12/15, 15 days ago

To my knowlege there's been no more recent post from an admin or GM to the forum on this.

Tho, I understand the load must be great with all the unfortunate fallout and things to try to fix at the moment, 15 days seems like a bit of a long silence for such a serious matter. People are still quite upset, and understandably so. Some word of encouragement from an authority would go a long way to calm the storms. js

We're still here, still hanging in there. Throw us a rope, please. b:surrender
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2015

To my knowlege there's been no more recent post from an admin or GM to the forum on this.

Tho, I understand the load must be great with all the unfortunate fallout and things to try to fix at the moment, 15 days seems like a bit of a long silence for such a serious matter. People are still quite upset, and understandably so. Some word of encouragement from an authority would go a long way to calm the storms. js

15 days is a speck of dust for PWE. They have a long history of taking great deals of time for small issues. I'd reckon that the average span of time for most issues like this to get resolved is 1-2 months, though they have been known to stop trying and ignore the players in the past.

Sparkie's bosses aren't under the same ruleset that we are. When an issue arises, players expect fair and honest work to get it completed. PWE's management team, however, notices the hard work that will be invested to fix the issue and says "Where's the cash? We are already understaffed as it is!", and so things often fail to be resolved.

Much like the DQ fiasco that still pertains even over a year later.
    Or the fact that people NPC gear and never can get it back even after multiple tickets.
    Or the d-orb fiasco that has since then been swept under the rug.
    Or our good ol' friend, the goon glitch!
    RB Glitch; anyone remember that?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    I get your point and appreciate your comments but this is a little different. DQ, glitches and other game issues are annoying but are not the same at all as a persons char, bank, cupboard and wardrobe gone missing because of some.. idk.. server/database fubar. Or finding that the PWE elves got drunk while Santa vacations in FL for the new year and decided to redistribute some gear to a stranger who says "Oooo looky what I found in my bag!" who then might brain **** thinking it's a great idea to sell it in wc. (obviously not all cases went down like that but some did sooo.... erm.... not the drunk elves part <.< >.> I made that up) Seriously tho, when was the last time PWE lost a bunch of charactors (apparently only 1 from each affected account), lost items or mixed up gear over so many different unrelated accounts. It's one thing when a player is responsible for npcing something, that's on them (still should have some way to recover it, ofc) but it's quite another thing when it's PWE who is responsible for the loss of chars, items and gear. Seems it should be taken very seriously, and I've no doubt they do. To let this fade away and not get it resolved in some satisfactory manner as quickly as possible for those affected would be a huge and unforgivable slap in the face of the entire player base which I'm certain PWE is well aware of. I'm hopeful they will do everything possible to regain the "trust" and see this as an opportunity to show the player base that they actually do give a ****. I hope they take the opportunity to restore much that's been damaged in the relationship over the past few years. Personally, I miss the days when GM's showed up in game. Such a small thing that made it feel like a family. An occasional appearance and a few words could so easily generate "good will". Ah well.
    As you suggested, this sort of major issue may take more than a few weeks to resolve. Even so, a comment on the progress occasionally would be appropriate and appreciated. Silence fuels speculation and mistrust. Most people are very understanding if they don't feel ignored, forgotten or taken for granted.

thank you for your time
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *trips over the thread and kicks it to the top of the page again*

Maybe once the east coast digs themselves out of the snow the lost toons will be found?
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    *trips over the thread and kicks it to the top of the page again*

Maybe once the east coast digs themselves out of the snow the lost toons will be found?

*does the same* ouch

b:sad As noted in this weeks Maintenance thread by Surtr, GM, no toons this week, sadly.
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TOS protects PWE from losses by being sued but is there anything we as users can do to protect our investments? I have faith that PW will correct any lost or missing gear/items/characters but it seems many people say proof is necessary to have these items reinstated.

For instance, PW probably wont give me full +12 josd r999 with emperor unless they or I have proof that I ever had it.

Im not sure if PW checks history etc. To verify claims of lost gear, but i guess my question is, are there some things we as users can do to document without question important things we have on our accounts? Are screenshots of gear sufficient? Or is this even necessary?

Ive seen many incidents where pw has sent fellow players new items that were npced, stolen, "****", dropped or otherwise lost.

This is a much larger issue that sounds like something pw is at fault for. If they can take ownership for questionably lost items im sure they will take responsibility for this. Keep faith all will be fixed.
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TOS protects PWE from losses by being sued but is there anything we as users can do to protect our investments? I have faith that PW will correct any lost or missing gear/items/characters but it seems many people say proof is necessary to have these items reinstated.

For instance, PW probably wont give me full +12 josd r999 with emperor unless they or I have proof that I ever had it.

Im not sure if PW checks history etc. To verify claims of lost gear, but i guess my question is, are there some things we as users can do to document without question important things we have on our accounts? Are screenshots of gear sufficient? Or is this even necessary?

Ive seen many incidents where pw has sent fellow players new items that were npced, stolen, "****", dropped or otherwise lost.

This is a much larger issue that sounds like something pw is at fault for. If they can take ownership for questionably lost items im sure they will take responsibility for this. Keep faith all will be fixed.

It's easier to have faith and patience when there is communication. Just having the knowledge that there are attempts being made to correct this issue and communication helps. I know from a customer service representative as well as a customer stand point even if the answer is bad most folks are able to accept things better if...
    1) they know you're making every possible effort to help them
    2) you communicate with them
    3) stay friendly

Yeah I know I'm a hot head but on the phones I have excellent soft skills per my bosses and managers. Please staff keep us up to date on attempts and maybe some layman explanation of what you're doing. Communication is key in any relationship be it business, personal or pleasure.

Thanks
    Mer
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2015

Nothing has changed, which is why there is no update. Everyone here knows about it, as do the devs. We thought we had a fix last maintenance, but it did not work in testing. The option was to shut down a specific server until this week's maintenance, or have the devs try again this coming maintenance. We don't want an entire server down, so the devs are taking another stab at it.
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kyrinrayne wrote: »
    It's easier to have faith and patience when there is communication.

I am not sure if you have read this post

Or this one

Or the posts before us on this one.

I believe that it had been communicated several times that the issue is being worked on.

And that didnt answer my question b:cry
  • noodlepunch
    edited January 2015
    Nothing has changed, which is why there is no update. Everyone here knows about it, as do the devs. We thought we had a fix last maintenance, but it did not work in testing. The option was to shut down a specific server until this week's maintenance, or have the devs try again this coming maintenance. We don't want an entire server down, so the devs are taking another stab at it.

Some word, even if it's nothing "new" and just reassurance it's being worked on, at least helps the community affected (and their friends) feel like you haven't "forgotten" about them and the problem they are facing. Thank you, Sparkie.
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015

Sparkie, Thank you for taking the time. I realise you're very busy and taking time to read and respond to forums takes you away from that.

Having said that, this appearance, this bit of information from you may seem unnecessary, "nothing has changed" and therefore you and others may believe it isn't worth making a comment but to us, it's a lifeline. It's at the least "goodwill", just to know that we havent been forgotten or put aside. I'm trying to stay possitive here and you affirming my prior posts that efforts were in fact made last maint and earlier, and efforts are continuing is really far more meaningful to me/us than you might imagine.

It really doesnt take a lot to keep most us content and relatively quiet.

Again, Thank You for your efforts and your time.
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • Schec - Dreamweaver
    Schec - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Just saying i submited a tiket to GM's about this stuff , in my friends fl i was logged on 15th January , I asked the GM's if it was them , and the answear was a no. They said they didnt made any attempt to logging on account , so can say " GJ PWI like always" . It's a bit weird tho cause if you look in faction chat to see when you logged there it says 8th January since we all ( who cant log the characters ) can't log. So yeah , hope nothing is gone from main and we get them back .

\o
  • mymahem
    edited January 2015
    Just saying i submited a tiket to GM's about this stuff , in my friends fl i was logged on 15th January , I asked the GM's if it was them , and the answear was a no. They said they didnt made any attempt to logging on account , so can say " GJ PWI like always" . It's a bit weird tho cause if you look in faction chat to see when you logged there it says 8th January since we all ( who cant log the characters ) can't log. So yeah , hope nothing is gone from main and we get them back .

\o

I can understand your concern and was there myself the first time I noticed my seeker had been logged on.

May I point out for others that Sparkie addresses this to us in the thread "A New Twist on the error retreiving charactor information for this account" ...

The reason the time stamp shows up in a friend list and NOT on a guild list is that it is the Devs (not GM's) testing possible solutions. If it were a player who had access to the char.. the guild time stamp would match the fl time stamp. Makes sense ya?

I hope this helps to put your mind at ease. I also hope that people see this as I do. Encouraging. Tho naturally I was dissapointed when I couldn't log on after this past maint again, but I was very encouraged and even comforted to see that the Devs had tried. This is going to take some time and personally I'd prefer they take the time to ensure it's right rather than feel rushed and end up with things missing once they are back in game.

sparkie's and surtr's responses and comments have allowed me to relax and find my patience. I hope we've all been encouraged and feel more at ease. They're working on this.
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • dhudg
    dhudg Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sparkie, will there be ANY sort of compensation? to sum it up, the affected players missed the following:

23 check in, including a golden HP and MP charm b:cry
    23 dailies, including 23 times the chance to win 5 mil from head hunter
    18 AEU orders from npc
    3x exp
    2x drops
    dailies on alts that were useless cause the stashed gear was on the locked toon
    ability to help friends out, if a main was affected

and nooooo... 23 absence notes wont fix it b:surrender
  • mymahem
    edited February 2015
    dhudg wrote: »
    sparkie, will there be ANY sort of compensation? to sum it up, the affected players missed the following:

23 check in, including a golden HP and MP charm b:cry
    23 dailies, including 23 times the chance to win 5 mil from head hunter
    18 AEU orders from npc
    3x exp
    2x drops
    dailies on alts that were useless cause the stashed gear was on the locked toon
    ability to help friends out, if a main was affected

and nooooo... 23 absence notes wont fix it b:surrender

b:surrender

I'm going to presume that by "compensation" you're talking soley about compensation after and under the assumption the lost chars are in fact recovered and refer merely to the time lost in game.

Otherwise, tho I appreciate your comment and intent, the list you offer doesn't scratch the surface of the loss when talking of "compensation" for a lost char such as those end game chars that have been lost along with the bank, cupboard and wardrobes lost with them. I for one, dont give a rats **** about the bh's, attendance, exp or anything else missed out on in this time gone MIA. What I care about is recovering the lost char, in tact along with all the missing items.
    In the event these chars cannot be restored, what I care about is having my char fully replaced and perhaps with an even better equipped one to cover some of the loss of the bank, cupboard and wardrobe (in my case less than 2 lvl's to 105 and ornament upgrades was about all that was left to be done on my lost char). You can have your exp, and bobbles. They in no way, shape or form will make up for the loss of some of these toons.

I hope that I'm not coming across as hostile to your post. That's not my intension and I DO appreciate your words and opinion. I just think it's perhaps a bit short sighted.

I will always point out the magnitude of our losses because that cannot be allowed to be forgotten or taken for granted or in any way minimized.

I may not speak for all, but I believe I speak for most. We just want our toons back.

seeker rb2x r9r3 103/104/103 astral sky X S... blah blah blah
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • mymahem
    edited February 2015

Not gonna let you forget us. *pushes the thread back up the hill*
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
  • Schec - Dreamweaver
    Schec - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I'm going to presume that by "compensation" you're talking soley about compensation after and under the assumption the lost chars are in fact recovered and refer merely to the time lost in game.

Otherwise, tho I appreciate your comment and intent, the list you offer doesn't scratch the surface of the loss when talking of "compensation" for a lost char such as those end game chars that have been lost along with the bank, cupboard and wardrobes lost with them. I for one, dont give a rats **** about the bh's, attendance, exp or anything else missed out on in this time gone MIA. What I care about is recovering the lost char, in tact along with all the missing items.
    In the event these chars cannot be restored, what I care about is having my char fully replaced and perhaps with an even better equipped one to cover some of the loss of the bank, cupboard and wardrobe (in my case less than 2 lvl's to 105 and ornament upgrades was about all that was left to be done on my lost char). You can have your exp, and bobbles. They in no way, shape or form will make up for the loss of some of these toons.

I hope that I'm not coming across as hostile to your post. That's not my intension and I DO appreciate your words and opinion. I just think it's perhaps a bit short sighted.

I will always point out the magnitude of our losses because that cannot be allowed to be forgotten or taken for granted or in any way minimized.

I may not speak for all, but I believe I speak for most. We just want our toons back.

seeker rb2x r9r3 103/104/103 astral sky X S... blah blah blah

If it was about compansation , If I would not get my char back i want replaced with all my r9r3 gear + the tome and all the pwi fash wich i had in my wardrope , and the books/mats from bank .

If we get chars back i really don't care about compensation.

But yes there will be prob one for the long wait , wich we all hope will satisfy everyone.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It would be nice to see a resolution to this during maintenance tonight. That's of course assuming we are having maintenance tonight.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • noodlepunch
    edited February 2015
    *punts this thread back to the top*
  • dhudg
    dhudg Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Who of u guys still cant log in the error toon in the game?
  • Miminzb - Dreamweaver
    Miminzb - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I still cant retrieve my character info and log in although i am so happy it seems a bunch of ppl can now. Sparky, please acknowledge that you are aware not all ppl have had the problem fixed.

Do those of us still not fixed need to put in another ticket?