Restrict Primal Books by cultivation

Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Suggestion Box
So people don't get wrong book by mistake, really, you take 30 days to get 60 bloods to in 5 seconds **** it all up.

Or, maybe an option to turn books back into bloods, idk. b:laugh

PS: I'm a very attentive person and I use to check things 3, 4, 10 times before doing, but after months gathering bloods for passives (they dont require any attention to craft and use), one naturally ends up getting the wrong class-book by mistake.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
Post edited by Chrisalys - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My friend did this mistake. I laughed at him and told him to make a ticket. Then I did that same, karma. Both of us got the correct book though tickets.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    and this is why we have warning labels saying "do not eat shampoo" because idiots exsist....learn to read problem solved
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My friend did this mistake. I laughed at him and told him to make a ticket. Then I did that same, karma. Both of us got the correct book though tickets.

This is what they replied:
    Unfortunately, we do not have these extra skill books directly available for recovery. The selected rewards for a character cannot be reverted. For this situation, the character would have to continue with the current skill book that had been chosen. If a new skill book is needed, the character would have to obtain another one through normal in-game methods.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Well the same problem is with the R9S2 ring is it not?

Since this is such an isolated event I'm not going to log this. Please consider using the ticket system in this instance.

Expanding on this would be nice to be able to make the books able to trade for My alts... Say 1000 FSP Coins LOL!

Thanks,
  • Aztrex - Harshlands
    Aztrex - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So I'm going to assume customer service wont help with this sort of problem? I also made the stupid mistake of picking the sage version, sent in tickets and I guess they 'cant' do item exchange for primal books anymore, this is at least what I was told.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is what they replied:

I guess it's too late but, I had a problem similar to this once. They told they didn't have the item available. That sounded as if they had a storage of random PW items, but they happened to not have the one I needed. I only had to kindly remind them that all items can be made with console commands, and that excuse was pretty much bs.

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Clear case of "User Error" (with resolution "Replace User"). Yep, farming 30/60 bloods again will be needed. The effort being a reminder to READ next time before spending items you can't replace. Same deal with the R9 ring upgrade - if people can't be bothered to read and check what they craft when crafting an item worth several hundreds of millions ingame currency, then I can't really feel sorry for them for losing it.

It's called responsibility.

That said, technically, an admin can spawn any item with console commands. Might be that company policy no longer allows them to do so as there's been some hubhub in the past about people scamming valuable items out of customer support.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.