Main Account Completely Erased

Options
Xdiazex - Harshlands
Xdiazex - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I returned to PWI after a ln appriximately 7 month break. The account I am posting from was perfectly untouched, but my main account's username was changed (password unchanged), there are no characters in that account, and I checked the play history of the accouny and it was blank.

Is there a reason for this and, more importantly, is there a way to recover what I lost? I spent money on this game and 90% of that was used for/was in that account.

Thanks in advance,

Diazex
Post edited by Xdiazex - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Did you check if you on the right server?
  • Xdiazex - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yes, and I had a total of 13 characters across 2 servers on that account. There is also no play history when i check my profile on arcgames.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Yesterday I returned to PWI after a ln appriximately 7 month break. The account I am posting from was perfectly untouched, but my main account's username was changed (password unchanged), there are no characters in that account, and I checked the play history of the accouny and it was blank.

Is there a reason for this and, more importantly, is there a way to recover what I lost? I spent money on this game and 90% of that was used for/was in that account.

Thanks in advance,

Diazex

Hrmm, if your account user name was changed, how did you know what it was? Maybe you had more than 2 accounts and your logged into the wrong one?
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    pwi staff have already stated they can't retrieve stolen/npc'd/lost stuff, so your screwed also talking about account issues are suppose to be in a ticket, and not on the forums, submit a ticket and hopefully a mod can close this.
  • Xdiazex - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hrmm, if your account user name was changed, how did you know what it was? Maybe you had more than 2 accounts and your logged into the wrong one?

I searched it with my gmail account and had it send it to me. xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You'll need to submit a ticket. Although I would check again all the servers just to be sure. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!