Think about making this class my new main

dancingmoogle
dancingmoogle Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Stormbringer
Hi I decided to return to PWI after a long break and I've got a few questions about the Stormbringers if someone could pls answer them for me.

1. Are they using the same standard build as the rest of casters ? which is 1str 9magic

2, Can you give an idea as to which other caster is their damage out put closest to?

3. Can they be Reawakened and Have Primal Skills?

4. Are there any skill books out yet for them like Morai, demon or Sage and those from apo/chrono pages.

5. Are they able to Solo instances like some BH Caves and Solo TT Mode even after rewakening?

6. Finally I'll like to ask any general thoughts you've concluded about this class so far

Thank you very much for the responses.
Post edited by dancingmoogle on

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi I decided to return to PWI after a long break and I've got a few questions about the Stormbringers if someone could pls answer them for me.

1. Are they using the same standard build as the rest of casters ? which is 1str 9magic

2, Can you give an idea as to which other caster is their damage out put closest to?

4. Are there any skill books out yet for them like Morai, demon or Sage and those from apo/chrono pages.

5. Are they able to Solo instances like some BH Caves and Solo TT Mode even after rewakening?

6. Finally I'll like to ask any general thoughts you've concluded about this class so far

1. yes

2. Not sure until end game but they seem like they're going to have a bigger damge output than my end game psy at least due to damage increase skills like reaper form and supercell, stacking DoT damage from electrostatic discharge and thundersnow, and multi hit skills going off at same time like avatar of the storm and lunar shadow.

3. They can be reawakened and get primal passives, but no primal skill upgrades have been released yet.

4.Only the 79 skill book is out as of right now and can be made in the OHT forge.

5. For the most part yes, probelm is that 3rd cast nv wep and 3rd cast r9 have yet to be released, but even in a 2nd cast nv wep my stormbringer can solo a lot of shiit.

6. I think this class is going to be amazing end game for pve/pvp and waiting for them to release the gear+skills already >_>
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dark8hamster
    dark8hamster Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    2. approx like wizzy
    3. dev's will add this later. atm there is no information about 12 lvl skills
    5. I'm not sure about TTw/o any costs like sin/bm.
    6. reducing auto att, reducing any skills in close range, form that increases your att and your pdef will be like you wear HA and щас some interesting skills that made this class unrepeatable. I think it will be much fun to play SB. And I'm looking forward to watching some GvG videos.
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia b:surrender
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited January 2015

1) yes (if you find youre too squishy pre-rebirth you could always add a little extra vit since youll get the free restat once you rebirth)

2) It's hard to tell so far because stormbringer doesn't have level 11 skills or primal skills yet. However, there are a lot of ways that stormbringers have to increase their damage output, both currently available (reaper form, supercell, cloudburst) and unreleased (what appears to be our celestial skill offers a huge water/metal debuff)

3) You can reawaken, but primal skills haven't been added. You can get passives though.

4) As stated, the 79 skill is available. Primal passives are also available.

5) I after rebirth I soloed all my bhs through 59s without charm ticking, and was able to solo through pv85-94. I had g16 armor and a g15 weapon though, so your experience may vary if you have less gear. We don't have an effective way to heal in long battles since lunar blessing has such a long cooldown, so you may have difficulty soloing TT without charms or autopot.

6) The charge mechanics make it a really interesting class to play since you need to think three or four skills in advance to maximize damage output.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes