Place to farm

Options
Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Ok so I was away for a bit came back to a welcome back pack in my mail. Had an item in it that took me from 84 to 97. Could someone suggest a place for me to farm DQ items on my veno? BTW Speakingof DQ items what ever happened to them making a replacement for the DQ rewaerd?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tigriss_o - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well you can still farm dq for the dq quest i think, but they have no value anymore. THey have all been changed to 1 coin. The dq page or similar will probably never been reimplemented as the last update on the thread is over a year old.

And welcome back tigress b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank you for the reply and the welcome back. Well heck since they did that to DQ items could you suggest something else I can farm for coin solo? I didn't know they did that to DQ items
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    There is really nothing left in the game to solo farm for now aside TT and Lunar. Even the gear drops from mobs have been nerfed. Cards have been removed from oht mobs as well. Joining ws and lunar squads for badges for making g16 niv gear can be profitable once you have enough badges. The only real coin maker besides instances going to be mainly merchanting. I am not sure how long you have been gone but alot of things have been added to the game. You can run flowsilver once you rebirth for 20 coins a day, if you sell them to catshops they go for 90k a peice. That is what i am merchanting right now along with Zhen. The cards packs you can make sell as well.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Last time i was around regularly was right after the DQ rewards page went down. I got alot of stuff to catch up on. thanks for the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]