Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:thanks I understand event gold would be nice
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Really? What for.....he already said he can't give us certain things we really want/need like event gold....I can guarantee that Charms are among it...so why do we want a code....for what a profundity scroll or maidens chest? LOL

I want DQ...**** the codes give us the damn DQ we were promised over a year ago. This is getting to be rediculous how long we have been in the dark about DQ.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    laiwaisan, are you mortalcross from RT?
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    laiwaisan, are you mortalcross from RT?

Add a pinch or two of TonyDenardo and viola...
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bailes021
    bailes021 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Honestly, the solution to the problem is simple. We all need to stop charging ANY money to PWI. I mean a server wide, organized protest. Someone has to show them what it means to be organized and work together. Honestly, I stopped charging any money, and I refuse to do so no matter what "rewards" come out until PWI fixes their ****. I've seen PWI break their TOS many, many times in the past few months, and I got fed up. It should really be that simple... STOP CHARGING. You can wait for your +12. But if you think you need it right now... you're wasting time spending money on a game that's going to tank it if the customer service isn't fixed.
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bailes021 wrote: »
    Honestly, the solution to the problem is simple. We all need to stop charging ANY money to PWI. I mean a server wide, organized protest. Someone has to show them what it means to be organized and work together. Honestly, I stopped charging any money, and I refuse to do so no matter what "rewards" come out until PWI fixes their ****. I've seen PWI break their TOS many, many times in the past few months, and I got fed up. It should really be that simple... STOP CHARGING. You can wait for your +12. But if you think you need it right now... you're wasting time spending money on a game that's going to tank it if the customer service isn't fixed.

There's that, but would you trust PWE to do anything about it other than just shut down the game for lack of revenue?
  • bailes021
    bailes021 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    There's that, but would you trust PWE to do anything about it other than just shut down the game for lack of revenue?

I agree, but they would probably have to refund a lot of money if they did so. Along with that, they would lose a lot of potential customers on any of their other games. If they did that... I would never touch another game run by them, and I'm sure many people feel the same way. It's like shopping at a store where the food starts to be consistantly bad. If it keeps being bad, you completely stop shopping there. In the long run, the entire company is going to take a giant hit and more than likely close down. If they admit to their mistakes and reimage themselves, as well as providing better stock, people are more likely to come back and shop there. By the way, on the give away things... it's also kind of like a store. They're the samples. You stop giving samples... people stop being interested in new products and are likely to buy less, not the other way around.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm not worried about not getting a code or two for 50 event gold when the charge rewards tend to get me a quite a few hundred event gold. The codes were nice, but not an "OMG u so fail PWI" game breaker. They also were not a permanent addition to the game, just a nice freebie while they lasted.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bailes021 wrote: »

With PWI currently being in the process of being bought out and privatized....I have to say I honestly do NOT believe this is a good idea. The company...for anyone that has remotely followed things, was made an offer by the CEO to buy out the stocks for a price and privatize the company. Now for those that aren't aware....this is all about the money...which means once it IS bought out and privatized if they see that people aren't putting money into PWI and it is more of a hassle then it is worth...they will likely just shut the game down.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With PWI currently being in the process of being bought out and privatized....I have to say I honestly do NOT believe this is a good idea. The company...for anyone that has remotely followed things, was made an offer by the CEO to buy out the stocks for a price and privatize the company. Now for those that aren't aware....this is all about the money...which means once it IS bought out and privatized if they see that people aren't putting money into PWI and it is more of a hassle then it is worth...they will likely just shut the game down.

Ugh...

It wasn't just PWI that was privatized. The company that was/is being privatized is the Chinese base company. The goal isn't to shut anything down, it's to improve stock prices. The best way to do that is to go public when the company is on a better foot again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory