Never Winter. ?

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Off-Topic Discussion
So i finaly downloaded it one anoying thing was you cant seem to set up no shild security?

Pwi lets you not add the extra security feature.

The graphis are not great pwi in charcter creation is 1000 times better in customization.

Also the game play is cheesy but i found myself addicted to it because of its movie animations and storyline but mostly the cinamatic

Why is this game going xbox 1 and not pwi ?

Pwi has so much more but no animated story line or cinimatcics i bet if you put those in our game be on every console espechialy if you bridge ps3-4 and xbox1 to a server that hosts universalyv for pc and all game consoles with updated game patch snd content meaning weather your on a game console or cuputer you can play with your friends that be awesome just saying
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• draydan
    draydan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    So i finaly downloaded it one anoying thing was you cant seem to set up no shild security?

Pwi lets you not add the extra security feature.

The graphis are not great pwi in charcter creation is 1000 times better in customization.

Also the game play is cheesy but i found myself addicted to it because of its movie animations and storyline but mostly the cinamatic

Why is this game going xbox 1 and not pwi ?

Pwi has so much more but no animated story line or cinimatcics i bet if you put those in our game be on every console espechialy if you bridge ps3-4 and xbox1 to a server that hosts universalyv for pc and all game consoles with updated game patch snd content meaning weather your on a game console or cuputer you can play with your friends that be awesome just saying

Try to link every possible skill of a class, morai, 79 skills, reborn kills, 100 skills n such so that it works with only 10 buttons , and especially to make it so that it won't hinder your pvp performances, i doubt that it'll work, honnestly.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I cannot believe this is not closed yet or moved in lower depths.
    And I am not trolling him.
    You talk about neverwinter x-box game they have released.
    GO AND TALK ABOUT THAT ON A NEVERWINTER FORUM.
    this is a PWI forum., a forum about the game, not a PWE forum. Its not a forum about the company so you can start a thread about any of their games.
    Each game published by PWE has is own forum were you can talk about it.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You should keep up with the rules if you're going to jump on the guy about not following them. b:chuckle
    Dvorak wrote: »

19. No discussion about competing MMORPG's (including other versions of PW) and other similar games on any of these boards. This includes other Free to Play games. This includes discussion about competing gaming companies. Discussion of other PWE titles is allowed in the Off-Topic and Fanatics forums. Discussion of China's version of PW is allowed.

Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG/non-Free to Play PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You should keep up with the rules if you're going to jump on the guy about not following them. b:chuckle

I know this but my point was that almost no one gives a **** about Neverwinter game on a PWI forum. So its useless to talk about it here.
    No one cares. If anyone would it would have had more ppl comenting about it.
    And there are only 3 till now. 2 of them( one is me) not even commenting about the subject of the thread he made.b:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    what i was saying pwi is way better so why cant it be on x-box

as to the guy with the coment about the key config we have combo skills etc it wouldnt be that hard to set it up so you can play it with a x-box controler they already do this with the pc because its so much funner with controler then keybord jsb:dirty
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    what i was saying pwi is way better so why cant it be on x-box

as to the guy with the coment about the key config we have combo skills etc it wouldnt be that hard to set it up so you can play it with a x-box controler they already do this with the pc because its so much funner with controler then keybord jsb:dirty

PWI can't be on Xbox because the people who created the original code for the game no longer work on it. That means that the devs have no way to adapt the code to a version that will work on consoles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Actually, the original devs (or, at least, the original dev studio) are back working on PW.

However, the base design of Neverwinter is controller friendly (only a handful of skills may be on the skill bar at any one time, with some hotkeys reserved for potions) while the base design of PW is not (69 hotkeys that each can be a skill, macro, equipment switch, potion, etc., plus 5 more if you're a veno for pet attacks.) You can't do that with a controller, no matter how fancy it is.

It's not going to happen, and even if it did, it would make gameplay as a BM (4 weapon paths, each with their own skills), barbarian or venomancer (2 forms, each with their own skills) at least, a lot more limiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Actually, the original devs (or, at least, the original dev studio) are back working on PW.

However, the base design of Neverwinter is controller friendly (only a handful of skills may be on the skill bar at any one time, with some hotkeys reserved for potions) while the base design of PW is not (69 hotkeys that each can be a skill, macro, equipment switch, potion, etc., plus 5 more if you're a veno for pet attacks.) You can't do that with a controller, no matter how fancy it is.

It's not going to happen, and even if it did, it would make gameplay as a BM (4 weapon paths, each with their own skills), barbarian or venomancer (2 forms, each with their own skills) at least, a lot more limiting.

Same studio, more than likely a lot of new faces there. To change the game to be console friendly would take more time and effort than they're willing to designate, as is apparent by how much "work" they've put into the game recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OK you guys made really good points but i still go on record are game looks way better and would been awsome if it were possiable can we at least algree to that lol
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh, there's no doubt that PW has way better customization than most other games out there. But playing it on a controller? No, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
This discussion has been closed.