Coming back from a long break.

Lady_Argonna - Heavens Tear
Lady_Argonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hello fellow PWI'ers i havent played this game in some time as the title suggests lol , and i was going to ask someone(if you'd be so kind as too answer) if they added a way to make your character jump servers i guess i could say? and is their a way to un-bind items now?
Post edited by Lady_Argonna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello fellow PWI'ers i havent played this game in some time as the title suggests lol , and i was going to ask someone(if you'd be so kind as too answer) if they added a way to make your character jump servers i guess i could say? and is their a way to un-bind items now?

no and no and never will be. amen
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2015

1) No way to jump / transfer servers still.
    2) No way to un-bind items.

Given that is stated, not sure how long ago you left, but gears have really changed a lot. So you might end up just replacing all your current gears and what not. Also, levels, and skills and everything have a lot of upgrades that you're probably behind on those.

They did make it slightly easier to level up to 100 now though. Also getting decent gear is not too bad as well. So if you are coming back from a long break, i say.... 1.5+ years, you could simply make a new toon on a new server.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Lady_Argonna - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Argonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the answer, and that's always a choice i guess lol but i kinda invested some money into this sin so we'll see! (:
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the answer, and that's always a choice i guess lol but i kinda invested some money into this sin so we'll see! (:

Not sure how much you invested, but if you did, you can just stay on your server and all.
    They have Identity stones + ink so you can change your name, and the "manufactuered by" part.
    Or, if you upgrade your gear G15/R9 after your name change... it will have "manufactuered by (new Name)" so then you'd pretty much be a new player on the server...

Also, another way to look at it, is if the money you put in PWI was like a concert.
    You bought tickets, went to the concert, and now its over.
    You had great experience and memories from it, but now you gotta move on.
    So you can either "purchase new tickets" or listen / watch free on youtube.
    Cash again and start on new server, or start on new server for free.
    b:victory

Good Luck on your decision!! b:bye
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yup and boss 3 star and gold armor drops in certain instance our now bound