What's about FC + Hyper's?

Options
lenuyx
lenuyx Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Is it allowed using Hypers in FC in the Future? or is it useless like Nirvana?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It's not entirely useless.
    And no hypers aren't coming back.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    lenuyx wrote: »

Young man, sitting in his chambers, thinking of his beloved Lenore.
    You reach his chamber door, knock, young man says "Come in, what are you here for?".

You ask: "Is it allowed using Hypers in FC in the Future?".
    Young man ish silent, wondering what "it means, what to answer".

The silence ish long, not a whisper to hear.
    A raven, sitting on the bust of Pallas Athene, gives an answer to the dear.
    It says the only word it knows.

"Nevermore."

(A bad reference to Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Young man, sitting in his chambers, thinking of his beloved Lenore.
    You reach his chamber door, knock, young man says "Come in, what are you here for?".

You ask: "Is it allowed using Hypers in FC in the Future?".
    Young man ish silent, wondering what "it means, what to answer".

The silence ish long, not a whisper to hear.
    A raven, sitting on the bust of Pallas Athene, gives an answer to the dear.
    It says the only word it knows.

"Nevermore."

(A bad reference to Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven")

You know, even with the fact we don't get along I have to give you props on that one! That was good!
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miwo - Dreamweaver
    Miwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

No, hypers will never be allowed in FC again but the instance is still usuable for:

1. quest that give at least 100k exp each ( some more ) and there are enough of them to count.
    2. training exoterica ( or w/e the name of that item from Martial Artist NPC ) that acts like a hyper ( not as good but still ok ) and if you add the belt from dreamchaser and a belt similar, it's good to count as hypering ( imo )
    3. Farm FC chests ( but only viable for those who can do a fast run but not seeing it happening since people have better instances to farm )
    4. when we get 3x exp you get ok-ish exp but meh, and try to farm the green gear for exp ;3 again like point 3. it-s a so-so idea
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Garbage with every update i physically cringe what next they well f Up!!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    is It Allowed Using Hypers In Fc In The Future? Or Is It Useless Like Nirvana?

omg Use The Search

Function. There Have

Been Dozens Of

Threads About It

And And Making Another

Useless Thread Will

Accomplish Nothing
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • lenuyx
    lenuyx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ups i didn't know that my post hurts you that hard that you can only write in big red letters.
    b:laugh
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I Know Right
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah it use to be a farming instance then was changed to a exp one. They disabled hypers in the instance but have not reverted the instance back to its original state. There was a lot of mad people back then because they were stuck with mats they could not use anymore as they did not have them all. If I remember right it was a month or two before they actually implemented the instance as a exp on after drops were removed

Maybe pw-cn is planing on fixing the instance back to what it was suppose to be. I tried posted this before but was erroneously locked.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    oh yeah the forges in there forgot about it and why dont they have trophy mode at swamp wraith anymore?

i mean if your going to Nerf the heck out of the game bring some good things back common sense
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think we are at the point where pwi is making less and less sense on their past decisions.

Original reason hypered fc was removed and people want it to stay closed: You can level up fast and people don't learn their classes.

Now PWI brought the pill, that instantly makes you level 95. Now tbh....hypered fc or not someone who runs fc's up to level 95 is going to know a crapload more than the person that pill'd up....OBVIOUSLY

There really is no counter argument to that. Yeah sure rebirthed people can't use it but some people got two pills and instantly were reborn. Hypered fc's while great exp it's still going to take a week or two to get to 100. Maybe a few days if you really no life it.

Sure it would be hacks once your are reborn and on top of hyper fc exp you get 4x, 3.5x but now people do the same **** just with pv it's already jokingly easy to level up once you are reborn.

People seems to forget the REAL reason hypers in fc were removed and will stay removed even with the terrible hypocrisy of the pill and that is $$$.

People were making tons and tons of coin from fc, i knew some sins that farmed full g16 or even full r9. Thus those people didn't need to cs, thus pwi makes less money. You could consider the nabs who pay for fc are cs'ers but that wouldn't be all of them.

You can't farm jack in pwi these days but you can come up with 250k for xp heads or 1.8m for a room easy.

Now we are stuck with EVEN LESS options to legit farm in the game, so whether it be for the xp or the coin it sucks there is no hypers in fc. There are the fewest people I've ever seen playing the game at this point where as when fc was booming there were many more.

Might not be related but yeah b:angryb:angryb:angrypwi
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1) It would be nice if PWE actually turned useless instances back into something useful.
    2) But no, instead you guys should just join the 'we gave up hope a long time ago' boat
    3) Stop whining about not enough ways to make legit money... The way they changed **** up means TT mats are booming like 2011. Get with the new meta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol TT mats? Literally that is like the only easy way to make any sort of money and the entire server already farms it. There are about as many catshops near TT on my server than in all of west so no not really you can get lucky and get a 10m mat drop but what is 10m these days anyways

Repair your armors, grab a charm and pots and you are broke again. Whoopdeedoo.
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I understand the new classes brought up TT **** a little bit but since they didn't make a T3 version of stormy or dusk wep everyone is going Warsoul or r9 anyways unless they wanna just settle with a crappy g15 wep.

It's not gonna be long before it's like it was before...and once again what i said above....you won't make much anyways.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't know how many times I've said this but I make money by 50-80m at a time by making T3 weps and selling them.

Takes like a week to farm it.

Oh and I buy the TT mats, buy the raps. The only thing i farm is the EoO, mold, badges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i think every one made a good point here regardless if i algree with them or not i get where there coming from