Unique Problem

Options
Nudimmud - Lost City
Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. Sort of run out of avenues to find a solution to this, so I'm hoping people can give some kind of helpful solution.

To first outline the situation.

The toon in question is a level 100+ barbarian. Prior to the newest update that came out, aka Eclipse, he had finished all his culti and had obtained all skills related to that. He had full access to all game zones. He has also reincarnated twice.

After the update he logged in to find that his culti is now listed as "aware of principle". This is the level 19 culti area. There are no cultivation quests in any menu he can find. The next quest would be at general summer if this was true and there is no quest there.

However, he is unable to enter morai or NW, as well as any zone that requires culti above aware of principle now. Obviously, this is a major hindrance on his ability to play the game.

He is still able to use all the skills that require higher cultivation.

He has sent in tickets but support has been entirely unhelpful and claims they have no idea how it happened or how to fix it.

I am posting this with the hope of getting some constructive input and idea to try and fix this from his end. I understand the possibility of a viable fix from his end is almost nothing, but at this point he's willing to try anything that has a chance.

Edit: This may not have been the proper forum to post this in, but it seemed most applicable. Feel free to move it to another forum. :-p
Post edited by Nudimmud - Lost City on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sounds like a database error involving that specific toon. You'd have to submit a support ticket - this isn't something people on the forum can help you out with I'm afraid.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As I explained, a ticket was submitted and they have stated that they have no idea how to fix it or how it happened. I am simply here looking for any possible ideas that he may try or that we can give to them to fix it.

Support has been disastrously unhelpful to him despite the fact that he has spent a large amount of money on this particular character.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As I explained, a ticket was submitted and they have stated that they have no idea how to fix it or how it happened. I am simply here looking for any possible ideas that he may try or that we can give to them to fix it.

Support has been disastrously unhelpful to him despite the fact that he has spent a large amount of money on this particular character.

Unfortunately, support would be just as disastrously unhelpful if he had spent 0 money on this character, since as of late they seem to be incapable of handling any problems.

I'm guessing he ignored the hint at the start up screen about standing on a NPC's head or your saves would be corrupted. b:laugh