[Maintenance Discussion] 1/20/15 COMPLETE

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11 PM - 2 AM. This is just a simple restart, no patch.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150120T00&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: Are you a fan of fashion events? If you could change one thing about the current ones we've ran, what would you change?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    : Are you a fan of fashion events? If you could change one thing about the current ones we've ran, what would you change?
    Is that a pop group? That's just an academic question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    sparkie do you have an eta for the new classes sage and demon skill and gear? This is getting rediculas now. Not to mention all the text errors that still exist.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We want the TW times fixed b:angry
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    why no patch ? You guys know we wanna finish our chars with gear and skills and tw times need to be fixed.Do u guys not like our money anymore ? Seems like it since we cant advance and have fun with tw since u guys messed up the times on that.But since we cant move on kinda no point in giving u guys money till we can.
  • KissMy_Blade - Archosaur
    KissMy_Blade - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I agree with all the Above comments, we do need an actual patch to fix all these problems.

Also for all that dont know pwcn got there demon sage skills 2 months after the patch but knowing all the issues pwi has been having we wont see that for atleast another 2 months from now.... My Stormbringer feels naked without sage skills b:surrender
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    we Want The Tw Times Fixed B:angry

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Edit: i forgot some zeros; 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11 PM - 2 AM. This is just a simple restart, no patch.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150120T00&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: Are you a fan of fashion events? If you could change one thing about the current ones we've ran, what would you change?

been a lot of no patches....
    Even like 4-6 months ago.... we used to have little patches now and then for little things....

Something causing PWI to not patch frequently?
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    More fashion, maybe a giraffe or a T Rex. I also love how people b.itch every week about the same s.hit like PWI gives a damn.
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can PWI at least look into those Server Error issues? it says 'server error. please log in and try again' and this mess things a lot, especially when you log in and get same message.b:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    be nice if there was a way to have a GM online so we could hit the GM button to handle things, or at least watch wc, can't count the time i see ppl selling accounts, for days on end and nothing happens to them, or how a person puts real life info such as a phone number with area code in wc and they go un punished.......i miss the days of when BearClaw actualy did meetings and listened to us players
  • railsaw
    railsaw Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    how about u fix every1s lost characters and gear that you are now closing all the tickets to unresolved its complete BS that ur doing this to ur costumers
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    TW times should have been fixed like asap. ****ing ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    IF I could have a neat set of fashion then it wouldn't be such modern ****. Why can't we have a fashion set that is a really nice and shiny armor. Why does it always have to be a dress or **** like that. I could bet a million dollars that I'm not the only one that would appriciate good old middle-age-style fashion and weapon fashions as well.

The weapon fashions we currently got are all with not a single exception ugly ****. Any, and I mean any, regular weapon skin in this game (especially the ones for r9) look a billion times better than anything the current weapon fashion could offer. Judging from where this game originates it is no wonder tho...asian people love all shiny, colourful things..meh.

Still no news about Nightshade Skills/gears...well, I expected those to arrive ~2 months after the expansion started out and I guess it will be just like that. If you just look at how redicolously pitiful amounts of time you'd only need to put all the stuff that's left into this game then you just...I don't know. This is not even a half day of work for a single person to create the items and maybe another day for one person to translate the stuff and put it into the respective clientfiles. Even if I underestimate the amount of work (which I don't cause there is no QS to produce more work) that is needed I can still say for sure that the $$ people would've already putten into this game to gear their Duskblades/Stormbringers exceeds the expanses for creating the items by far (x200 at least).

Guess I really reach my first 105 on my Stormy before she's even full r9rr.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We're going onto the 2nd week of missing toons and gear. Tickets are being closed without a resolution. I ask for a response from staff and some status update on this issue. To not address it does not make the matter disappear. It only makes your clients affected madder and those unaffected but reading this question whether to put their money into your product knowing that it might poof one day on them and they'll get the same "quality" of customer service. Please you know this is an issue and you know there are many who can't even log their mains or like me have their entire account crippled. We need to know if you're still working on this and a rough eta when it'll be fixed.

Thanks
    Mer

p.s. real unhappy atm..my credit card will stay as unresponsive as your customer service until this is resolved.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can we get a code this week? Many, many of us would love event gold code. We haven't had one in 2 months. b:cry I used a lot of mine on r.pigs. b:dirty Refill please!
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Still no sign of TW rewards either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can PWI at least look into those Server Error issues? it says 'server error. please log in and try again' and this mess things a lot, especially when you log in and get same message.b:angryb:cryb:surrender

This....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • rayalonglegs
    rayalonglegs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I would have to say again dye able armor would make alot of people happy custom armor U can dye and then have a dye remover so when U sell armor the person who buys it can custom dye again.

make custom dye combinations at seamstress also to make custom colors not offered, This is a great way to please consumers of both fashion and armor. Because U know everyone does not want to wear a fashion set, even though I do from time to time.

I would say I have been pitching this idea for 5 years now and no bites.

dyes would bring in money like they always do but think of the more money they would bring in for dyable armor and hey why not dyable weapons and fashion weapons make ones toon truly their own.

Dyable flyers would be nice so few out there some mounts are dyable but not so many flyers.

just an idea see if they notice the ecconomics

BTW in other games such as Eve online, Entropic Univers, and Guild wars dyable things make money hand over fist for both providers and players.

but no nothing new they can;t program this into game.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Could we please stop using a broken site for the time conversions? It'd be nice to actually know when stuff is.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey all,

So there is no patch again. And very little if at all coming from the PWI staff. Sparkie I am normally on your side. This time however I have to say I can't be on your side.

We have way to many issues with the game atm to allow for no patch no fix no info no communication no nothing from any of you. The anger is almost palpable in game. And it's obvious on forums. You guys seem to have a huge problem on your hands here.

Leaving your player base out of the loop at this point is a big no no in my opinion. We don't care about fashion contests of whats on sale next. Alot of people have actually stopped buying gold. They are trying to send you a message. We see it in our friends list that is now bare of friends logged in. We see it in the faction chat and the frustration there. We see it in the forums. In rants and raves over what is wrong with the game. We are told nothing. Well guys nothing isn't good enough anymore.

For awhile you guys were communicating with us coming to servers answering questions fixing small things here and there . We saw improvements and were happy. You gave us weekly codes and fun stuff to do. We were encouraged to continue on playing. Now we have nothing good to pick up in game tons of pill babies and no money and no PWI staff fixing stuff. Guess what! WE ARE NO LONGER HAPPY!! Fix it!! b:angry
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And so it begins. *yawns* See you all in a couple of hours.
  • Yurisuri - Sanctuary
    Yurisuri - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The issues mentioned are why I only rarely load money in on prepaid cards in this game.

As for the question better looking gothic fashion would earn you a little more of my cash. b:surrender
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    this better improve server stability a bit , lags are geting horrible
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If they actually fix the lag, I'll be surprised. It's been horrible for ages.
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey all,

No patch just a boot yet client says version to low b:surrenderb:shockedb:shutup
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    awww wtf , again ??
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No patch just a boot yet client says version to low
    It does that EVERY MAINTENANCE. It's down, it's not supposed to be up. Just wait until maint. is over, then try actually loading things.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    "a simple restart".

Should we be worried?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

1/- make sure the rules are simple

2/- provide a template to either draw/create your new fashion idea on.