Pigment colors

Options
HadesHound - Raging Tide
HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
Is it possible to combine different color dyes to get a specific color? I would like a darker grey color for the clothing I want to purchase, but without having the needed color available, it feels the options are either settle for a color I dislike, the random pigment option until I get the color I desire, or keep spending $$$ until I get something decent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No, random pigments is the way to go.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Then maybe they should offer us the means to crafting the colors, rather than having us spend a hundred dollars just to get two articles of clothing to even come close to matching...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nevermind... found a clothing combo that looks decent in the available colors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]