things we need with this maintance

c44102
c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Ok heres what we need so before maintance is fully decided we need the fallowing. G16 Scyth and Saber Warsoul 2nd cast for them also and the Advance version put in.RRR9 molds in warsong and lunar put in.Sage/Demon skills for both Stormbringer and Dustblade.Morai,AEU and Celestral skills.
Its been weeks we need the goodies lol but serously to keep advancing we need them
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    +1

been lv100 for weeks now, just sux to do tw/nw with just average gear and lv10 skills
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    Ok heres what we need so before maintance is fully decided we need the fallowing. G16 Scyth and Saber Warsoul 2nd cast for them also and the Advance version put in.RRR9 molds in warsong and lunar put in.Sage/Demon skills for both Stormbringer and Dustblade.Morai,AEU and Celestral skills.
    Its been weeks we need the goodies lol but serously to keep advancing we need them

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    I cannot stop laughing.
    You think that if you made this thread they will gonna put all of that till tomorrow in a patch and after the maint you gonna have it all the things you mentioned?
    giphy.gif

• c44102
    edited January 2015
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    I cannot stop laughing.
    You think that if you made this thread they will gonna put all of that till tomorrow in a patch and after the maint you gonna have it all the things you mentioned?

For those of us who play the classes yes i do.We should have already had this stuff.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For those of us who play the classes yes i do.We should have already had this stuff.

Hi, you must be new to PWI.

First, cover your crotch, cause PWI will kick you in it unmercifully.
    Second, PWI has never listened to the player base EVER. Look at the stickied posts for examples. (dq rewards replacement)
    Third, you didnt even say please.
  • DeathenShada - Archosaur
    DeathenShada - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wouldn't expect anything till mid-late February imo. Technically it should be sooner since it doesn't take a genius to translate the Chinese patch and then implement it into our servers, but you know how this game works people. They like to keep a few months lag between our version and the Chinese verison.
  • bloodedone87
    edited January 2015

Its not gonna happen over night. is those things are not already in the patch they will not be over night just cause you ask for them.
    its not that simple as you may think.
    giphy.gif

• c44102
    edited January 2015
    tmllover wrote: »
    Hi, you must be new to PWI.

First, cover your crotch, cause PWI will kick you in it unmercifully.
    Second, PWI has never listened to the player base EVER. Look at the stickied posts for examples. (dq rewards replacement)
    Third, you didnt even say please.

No im not new to PWI but seems like everytime a good thread gets posts out comes the jerks
  • c44102
    edited January 2015
    Its not gonna happen over night. is those things are not already in the patch they will not be over night just cause you ask for them.
    its not that simple as you may think.

Over night the classes have been out for a month and half alot of us are rebirthed finished with culti and still dont even have 1 sage/demon skill sorry all that didnt take 1 day todo
  • bloodedone87
    edited January 2015
    Over night the classes have been out for a month and half alot of us are rebirthed finished with culti and still dont even have 1 sage/demon skill sorry all that didnt take 1 day todo

And I am sure that PWI will give all that you asked till tomorow on the fact that you are rebirthed, with culti and you dont have 1 sage or demon skill.
    that above was sarcasm in case you didnt figure it out.
    giphy.gif

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Only thing I care about is TW times being set back to what they were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    I posted this before, and I'll post it again since no one seems to understand... b:chuckle

So Here's What You Can Expect From The Expansion.

1. It will be incomplete.

The original release dates set by Wanmei were next Spring. Pushing for a March/April release.
    Sparkie stated here in the forums that PWE was going to push to get it released in January.
    Reality is that they managed to push it forward to the 16th of December.

So instead of spending 25 weeks on development, they've shoved it out with less than 10. (assuming that development on our version started after they released the CN version.)
    That's over 600 hours of time spent on development that was thrown out the window completely.

2. Newly implemented quests and changes may be broken.

See above with #1. same reasons. If you've been here for any major expansion, you already know this to be fact anyway.

3. The new engine is hardly any improvement to client performance.

Seriously, I've tested it. Nearly no improvement at all with the new engine because the base coding for the client has hardly been touched. I'm hoping that later releases will change this, but so far, it's a major disappointment and I really don't have much in the way of hopes for any improvement in the future.

The short of it.

PWE is once again taking something that could be "ok" and doing their best to mis-manage and mess it up. They're only partially to blame though as the developers of the software in China aren't doing a much better job thanks to similar management over there.

This is their motus operandi. It's how they operate. It is not likely to change. Either have patience and deal, or move on to something else. There are several more game-breaking things that should have a priority over your gear and skills. I understand you want your gear and skills, but unfortunately, you're playing an unfinished product.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    edited January 2015
    Oh look you got your answer :
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1741361

You aint gonna get what you are asking for.
    b:bye
    giphy.gif

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    While I feel for you and your charecter in TW/NW/PVP, there are more important issues they need to deal with first. Things like correcting the TW times and Morai Order counter(says Order Order)
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    id be happy if they fix some quest lines i hate going some where in the monster isnt there?

or my fave you get so far up the quest chaine and its broke?

HONESTLY I THINK THATS ABOUT IT