Pet not gaining exp?

angellisse
angellisse Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
So I've been leveling my blazing phoenix on MQ mobs (?) bats, and previously staunch worms in RT, just fine for about 2 days. Right now it's lvl 86 and stuck on 2280/3250 and not gaining any more exp. His loyalty is full too and I tried relogging / rehatching the pet (as other forums had advised). I restarted the client and even my laptop with no luck ._. Earlier I submitted a ticket to support and they pretty much said there was nothing they could do and to try posting on the forums / wait for a future patch to fix the glitch.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Is there any other methods to try fixing the problem? I have looked through other threads but I am hoping to get a more updated response.

Thanks!
Post edited by angellisse on

Comments

• Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm not sure what level you are, but have you tried feeding it a single Feral Soul?

I haven't heard of this, but someone out there may have had this issue at some point.

I wish you luck!
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I'm not sure what level you are, but have you tried feeding it a single Feral Soul?

I haven't heard of this, but someone out there may have had this issue at some point.

I wish you luck!

This is also my advice so... curse you, cleric ninja!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This is also my advice so... curse you, cleric ninja!

*winks*

And a ninja veno too, though I post via original main cleric.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Too many ninja masks. D:

*finds ninja shelter*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • angellisse
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the quick response and I tried your advice to feed one feral soul star. The pet gained 500 exp but otherwise still won't gain exp from mobs x.x
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    I am sorry to hear that. At least the Feral Stars work, but it's not fixing the issue.

b:surrender I need to re-read your original post, but have you tried verifying your files two to three times?

Edit: Did it start losing the ability to gain experience after the database glitch up? (if you are on Dreamweaver or Harshlands) And is it only your Nix?

• angellisse
    edited January 2015
    My pet started gaining exp again after reset. I think what happened was I used up my earning time and as a result my pet stopped gaining exp. Thanks for the help guys :)