Going price for Kowlin?

Hawklight - Dreamweaver
Hawklight - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
Back after a three+ year hiatus and itching for a pet upgrade. I get that the Kowlin's stats aren't that impressive but I want one anyways. Just figure I'll have better luck grinding for coin and buying one than I'll have trying to catch one (my gear is not the greatest and I'm still trying to figure out all the intricacies of PWI again)

It probably depends on the server too, but a ballpark amount to aim for would be appreciated. Last amount I could find with google was 600k but that thread was over a year old and it pre-dated evolution. Couldn't find anyone in Archosaur selling them, either (don't know if that means the demand is low or high at this point b:sad )
Post edited by Hawklight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Alot has change in the last 3 years and alot has stayed the same. I still see catshops selling pets on our server but not like it use to be. At one time you could almost get any type of pet without having to goto arch to get it. To bad I am not on your server I would help you out. I got a ton of various pets on my veno. Just no time to level them all b:chuckle

Maybe you will find someone to help b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    There aren't that many people (or any at all) that go around taming rare pets these days. You should give it a try and see if you can tame it yourself. I don't know about your server, but on Sanctuary I've bumped into the Kowlin countless times when I was farming Nuema in FB/BH59.

Overall, the price should be between 500k-1mil I think. Good luck finding it!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Hawklight - Dreamweaver
    Hawklight - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the tips~ Tried camping the spawn when I calced it should appear with no luck, but I did find one on the auctions for 400k. He's absolutely gorgeous. b:pleased