How solo/duo TT 3-3

xabaxtian1
xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Assassin
HI b:bye

im rb 1
Its my current gear http://www.pwcalc.com/9f6e48388415baa2

So what do u think ?what i need for do tt 3-3 (Solo/duo)? i have g16 danggers but have +19Mag,+19Mag.-0,5 int b:cry
Post edited by xabaxtian1 on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You need something like this:
    http://pwcalc.com/34b14ccb4c9e3c91
    Is full-buffed.

Higher refines, high chance of surviving. Less pots and charms used.
    Higher refines on daggs and high atk lvl , high damage, high heals from bp.
    If you can get B or A cards , some titles, open some gates in meridian you will get more stats and make it more easy.
    giphy.gif

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think you should just go in there and see what you can do. For a challenge you can go try. You can try charmed, you can try duoing, you can try getting rebuffed when you got purged. That kind of time and money consuming stuff.

That is if you want to do 3-3 for the challenge though. If you want profit, just do 2-3 until you can solo all bosses in 3-3 uncharmed comfortably. You dont want to be depending on having to duo. (and unless the other vastly outgears you, duoing isnt the holy grail anyway, just makes the battles shorter mostly) You want to duo because alone is boring and then when the other goes to the toilet, you just keep on going.

Time your 2-3 runs and practice to do the last 2 bosses fast as you can. Youll be surprised at the profit per hour and probably forget about 3-3 for a while. Its also nice to get the steady and reliable income instead of the random gold mats from 3-3.

Other than that, it is hard to for me to say what you can do in 3-3 I have only experience with APS barbs and BMs wearing R9.3 and R8 HA respectively for their APS gear. 30k HP and 40k+ pdef. Dunno how squichy sins can do with their evade skills. But it looks to me like 2-3 might even be a challenge for you.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • xabaxtian1
    edited December 2014
    You need something like this:
    http://pwcalc.com/34b14ccb4c9e3c91
    Is full-buffed.

Higher refines, high chance of surviving. Less pots and charms used.
    Higher refines on daggs and high atk lvl , high damage, high heals from bp.
    If you can get B or A cards , some titles, open some gates in meridian you will get more stats and make it more easy.

okey b:victory
  • xabaxtian1
    edited December 2014
    I think you should just go in there and see what you can do. For a challenge you can go try. You can try charmed, you can try duoing, you can try getting rebuffed when you got purged. That kind of time and money consuming stuff.

That is if you want to do 3-3 for the challenge though. If you want profit, just do 2-3 until you can solo all bosses in 3-3 uncharmed comfortably. You dont want to be depending on having to duo. (and unless the other vastly outgears you, duoing isnt the holy grail anyway, just makes the battles shorter mostly) You want to duo because alone is boring and then when the other goes to the toilet, you just keep on going.

Time your 2-3 runs and practice to do the last 2 bosses fast as you can. Youll be surprised at the profit per hour and probably forget about 3-3 for a while. Its also nice to get the steady and reliable income instead of the random gold mats from 3-3.

Other than that, it is hard to for me to say what you can do in 3-3 I have only experience with APS barbs and BMs wearing R9.3 and R8 HA respectively for their APS gear. 30k HP and 40k+ pdef. Dunno how squichy sins can do with their evade skills. But it looks to me like 2-3 might even be a challenge for you.

Ok going try b:shockedb:surrender
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    it takes a lot less than most realize to solo 3-3, or atleast most of the bosses. Just go in and try. The only thing that matters is being able to take the hits, and replenishing your hp after each one. I did it with r8 daggers @ 3.33 long before rb cards nuema and g16 gear came out.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    or atleast most of the bosses.

Most bosses dont matter, only those that are hard matter. Kind of a waste to go into 3-x if you cant beat emperor and steelation.

steelation is imo very much a matter of latency.
    Coluseast isnt that terrible even if purged. but again low latency could help to allow you to block his purge.
    emperor is the real fight. Needs to be either ended quickly (duo) or you need a little luck that he doesnt do more stuff that requires apoths and genie than their cooldown lets you use em.
    Against illusion just use deaden or cornered so you dont have to watch out for his one shot so much while you stomp him down.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Most bosses dont matter, only those that are hard matter. Kind of a waste to go into 3-x if you cant beat emperor and steelation.

It was enough to make 4 peices of r9 in a month of 2x b:thanks

lol kidding aside, yeah the others don't matter as much, if I could have done all the bosses I probably would have farmed the coin for the whole set + some refines.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    It was enough to make 4 peices of r9 in a month of 2x b:thanks

lol kidding aside, yeah the others don't matter as much, if I could have done all the bosses I probably would have farmed the coin for the whole set + some refines.

b:dirty

Wow must be a lot of runs. Just for the illusion stones :p I hope you did some bewiched dolls too ? :p
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Steelation is prolly the easiest fight out of the gold bosses for a sin outside of minister. As long as you pay attention to shouts. It doesnt hit too hard, only when it forces you to kite with aps can it really kill anything remotely geared. The STA + HF + magic dmg can easily charm jump sins in lower gear. Or could, passives likely changed that fair bit.

Emperor i wouldnt even kill, the gold is worthless in 3-3, least on archo, not worth the charm/effort for lower sins when payout per gold is ~1m.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    Steelation is prolly the easiest fight out of the gold bosses for a sin outside of minister. As long as you pay attention to shouts. It doesnt hit too hard, only when it forces you to kite with aps can it really kill anything remotely geared. The STA + HF + magic dmg can easily charm jump sins in lower gear. Or could, passives likely changed that fair bit.

Emperor i wouldnt even kill, the gold is worthless in 3-3, least on archo, not worth the charm/effort for lower sins when payout per gold is ~1m.

Hmm, steelation was the last one that i soloed. Probably mostly to do with lag :p
    If he APSes you for 2 seconds before you get the message doesnt really help.
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I'm not in total agreeance with this one. I will agree that Emperor in 3-3 isn't worth killing for the gold at what its worth, but his gold mat is needed for the duskblade tt99 to take to stage 2 nirvana, I know a lot of people are doing storm bringers but it should bring base value of the Empire's Sigh up some. On heavens Tear the mat is being sold at 3.5mil each. using event gold for charms or none at all and saving your sparks for when he uses the ability like the bm's bolt of tyreseus will help against him also use tidal protection. Im a r9s3 bm I thru away my claws and aps gear and he's definitely no issues and my silver charm might tick one time if I don't anti stun when he decides to stun like a hoe. Also recently one guy in the guild im in, Voltage has been doing 3-3 daily and has gotten quite a few red mats from Emperor. Just the other day he got 2 red mats(Golden Masks) from the same run as well as many other golds so saying 1mil pay off that gold mat isn't entirely correct in my opinion. If the gold is that low on your server I feel bad because I know my luck this 2x steelation and callubeast and Armageddon hasn't dropped much of anything. Worst 2x farming I've had yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Wow must be a lot of runs. Just for the illusion stones :p I hope you did some bewiched dolls too ? :p

Well I cat shopped all the mats I could. Including the ones you dig I probably made more on greens than I did with golds. Ribbons sell very well(I would do all 3 instances of 3-x). I was very unlucky with golds. I did get some but it was not crazy. The bosses I did not do back then was emp,aps (2 and 3) and gba(in 2 and 3).

I pretty much nicked and dime my way to r9 gear in a month. I already had the ring. It is not as bad as most people think as they look at the total cost instead of working on one piece at a time.

Now days I just sit in a catshop merchanting fs coins and crazystones shards on my other acc. I sitll tw but not to active other than that, well aside nw on fridays and sometimes on sunday. I plan on to continue doing this for a few months. I figured at my rate of catshopping I should have atleast 2b if not more. That should be enough for the r9 weapon, already have the mold will just need to farm badges. If I get more, i will finish my barb and archer. Barb just needs more refines on his r8r gear archer needs a few more g16 pieces which will stash for the new class if I ever get to the point of level it up. I have about 300m in capital after a week of merchanting fs coins, and another 20 from crazystone. Its a good start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    http://pwcalc.com/c466ac8ca865e6e3 whit some like this should by able do 3-3 pretty fine yet you can even use g13+10 weapone and do fine
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm not in total agreeance with this one. I will agree that Emperor in 3-3 isn't worth killing for the gold at what its worth, but his gold mat is needed for the duskblade tt99 to take to stage 2 nirvana, I know a lot of people are doing storm bringers but it should bring base value of the Empire's Sigh up some. On heavens Tear the mat is being sold at 3.5mil each. using event gold for charms or none at all and saving your sparks for when he uses the ability like the bm's bolt of tyreseus will help against him also use tidal protection. Im a r9s3 bm I thru away my claws and aps gear and he's definitely no issues and my silver charm might tick one time if I don't anti stun when he decides to stun like a hoe. Also recently one guy in the guild im in, Voltage has been doing 3-3 daily and has gotten quite a few red mats from Emperor. Just the other day he got 2 red mats(Golden Masks) from the same run as well as many other golds so saying 1mil pay off that gold mat isn't entirely correct in my opinion. If the gold is that low on your server I feel bad because I know my luck this 2x steelation and callubeast and Armageddon hasn't dropped much of anything. Worst 2x farming I've had yet.

Archo prices are horrible on sighs. It took me literally year to get rid of my 50ish(?) sighs I farmed some 2x month. I crafted axes and more axes and more axes. Sure, duskblade ought to help with demand but basically every damn sin who I know farms also kills emperor making the whole ordeal unappealing to me despite the fact he is unable to even charmtick my sin. As for red mats? I got twilight scepter last 2x and I have now spent ~week looking for a damn soul relic w/o success.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Aside the up and down costs of some gold mats, tbh any boss in 3-x is going to be nothing but profit. Making pstones is very profitable even more so if you farm card bosses along side the others. It is not always about the golds. Making pstones may be time consuming, but it is still coins non the less.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]