No new codes for more than 1 week now.

nanu9954
nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
the latest code released was on 01/05...

Can we get a Demon/Sage Event Card (or 2 maybe b:thanks) ?

Because you removed the DQ Rewards and the new players will never buy HP Charms 10mil or Fashs 5mil each. The last time we had 1 was on Nov 21st...
Post edited by nanu9954 on

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nanu9954 wrote: »
    the latest code released was on 01/05...

Can we get a Demon/Sage Event Card (or 2 maybe b:thanks) ?

Because you removed the DQ Rewards and the new players will never buy HP Charms 10mil or Fashs 5mil each. The last time we had 1 was on Nov 21st...

If new players want charms they can always charge gold. Or they can get them from questing and what not.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yea Im up too for Event Card because its long time we got 1 Please Sparkiessoft if you read this post please help us to get 1 code for Event Gold b:cryb:sad
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If new players want charms they can always charge gold. Or they can get them from questing and what not.

I want a code for gold event too. If you dont want one no one is forcing you to redeem it if we get one .
    Btw some ppl are poor or they want to do other things with their money. they dont want to charge gold.
    giphy.gif

• Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well you can still get FREE items like Charms/Hypers in game now. Just make sure to do your daily checkin and be sure to get the rewards. (with the new system they introduced recently)

Just saying...
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please, someone drag this thread to the lower depthsb:cry
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well you can still get FREE items like Charms/Hypers in game now. Just make sure to do your daily checkin and be sure to get the rewards. (with the new system they introduced recently)

Just saying...

Only 2 more weeks for an hp charm, over 2 weeks for the spirit charm. b:shocked What ya gonna do with 2 hypers? System doesn't even allow for 2 hyper setting. Not sure why hypers were mentioned since it is not purchased with event gold.

With the drastic cuts to DQ and gear drops, event gold should be at least 1x every 2 weeks. Gold is still pretty high for some of the average players. 3.3-3.5m buy and 3.9-3.7 sell.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please, someone drag this thread to the lower depthsb:cry

Pls tell me why it should go in lower depths. I want to have too code for gold event. I am not demanding one ofc but it will be nice to have it if possible.
    giphy.gif

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Never fear,The code will be delivered to us players shortly. Just have patience and the professional sparkiesoft will post the code at his earliest convenience. Thank you.
  • Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Only 2 more weeks for an hp charm, over 2 weeks for the spirit charm. b:shocked What ya gonna do with 2 hypers? System doesn't even allow for 2 hyper setting. Not sure why hypers were mentioned since it is not purchased with event gold.

With the drastic cuts to DQ and gear drops, event gold should be at least 1x every 2 weeks. Gold is still pretty high for some of the average players. 3.3-3.5m buy and 3.9-3.7 sell.

If you bothered to read, I mention ITEMS that you can get for FREE. (hypers being one of them) See the following link for the listing of free daily attendance rewards:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736181
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I agree with the OP. I mean they released an expansion and Christmas happened but we got nothing...like really?

@MerLina
    Ugh, geez. Yeah you only get 1 hyper per check-in at a certain day. Don't make it sound like its all easy and free and useful. Yeah it's good to have some extra hyper with you but come on...that doesn't make any sense.

@FailBM

you go the lower depths b:chuckle

not to mention they gave dreamchasers 2 times...
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015

@FailBM

you go the lower depths b:chuckle

I am part of the lower deeps alreadyb:avoid
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you bothered to read, I mention ITEMS that you can get for FREE. (hypers being one of them) See the following link for the listing of free daily attendance rewards:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736181

Did read, still don't see the point of bringing up hypers in an event gold thread.

Most likely the OP wanted HP charms/pigments. While one or 2 charms are given a month, that does not mean you get an HP charm or any at all. Some only give mp at the end of the month. Feb, April have no HP charm. June & Sept & Nov & Dec(no charms at all). SO essentially you are looking at 13 free charms a year, half of them MP which are a waste to even equip outside PvP. Long live auto-pot.

Half the the daily check in items are worthless to a lot of players too. Event gold gives you want you want/need.
  • dawetch
    dawetch Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i apologize in advance... b:victory

just give the event gold code ,

anyways why should wait for some errors, bugs, or etc then provide trash code so that we " forgive " you(pwi) who have long not give a new event gold code...

b:cryb:cryb:surrender
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just do the celestial tiger event, and try not to come in first for your class. My SB got 2 event gold on the first week after expansion, and then another during the last one. Been using free hp charms from that, and just tokening mana food for best benefit vs. cost. Even been playing them on almost every NW since expansion as well, and only briefly ran out for a day because I was using it for mana charm as well earlier.

They already give us ways to get them for free in game, just got to play what they give us and do it smartly.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    dawetch wrote: »
    i apologize in advance... b:victory

just give the event gold code ,

anyways why should wait for some errors, bugs, or etc then provide trash code so that we " forgive " you(pwi) who have long not give a new event gold code...

b:cryb:cryb:surrender
    You got Level 95 Illusionary Stone,
    symbol of power
    for each of your accounts,
    which cost 60$ in cash shop.
    Do you want return it and get code for 1 event gold ?