Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Eoria- Love that color on the shoes an pants, the shirt looks a little bit off but rest of the outfit is über adorable c:

Soo yayy new fash again! Decided to get the hair but i still feel unsure about rest of the set...I do like the shoes and the leggings in black but decided to think about it so i dont impulse buy it and regret it later>_> Im really loving the hair tho, goes so well with the bollywood set and the mandarine dress.

3d88190d-5bfc-47b3-9d75-2b3b8772fdf2_zpsdbc1a5fb.jpg

The new hair is gorgeous, I nearly lost my mind when saw it in the boutique b:pleased And I definitely was going to get the top too. There are some short skirts that would look good with them, but unfortunately most of them glitch through the top. So as a result, I chose the Butterfly skirt and Ballroom shoes (fairy slippers being the second option). Usually, I don't mind matching different shades of the same color, but in this case, all the set needed to be in the exactly the same shade... So did 3 attempts of set dying, and first two were odious green... The third try gave pale mint color, so I kept it.
    And with this type of lighting, you can see that they are still not the same shade, lol Probably due to different textures
    gertha_sf.jpg

And here is another dress that new hair would look good with
    gertha_regal.jpg
    gertha_regal1.jpg
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Enthana - I really love that blue shade on the Bollywood set ;D

Gertha - That's a pretty cute mixmatch of the new fash and old ones :3

I'm loving the new fashion, especially the hair. I've always wanted hair of that style in the game, there's Gaia's Hairstyle but I believe this style is more for my taste.

Usually a lot of my fashion are dyed in Grey Pigment or light pastel toned colors (unless they look good in bright ones) or the general white/red/black.
    I had thought about looking at the White and Grey pigment colors of this set, and noticed that the white does not come out in pure white do to the base of this set having a slight shade of actual grey (not the Grey pigment-grey).
    Then I looked at the black...and fell in love with it.
    I love fashion with gold trims like these, I looked at both Black and Red.
    Black was more of mature elegant style while the pure Red set looked cheerful and young.
    I decided to get the Black set for my psy main and red for my alt SB b:dirty

I wasn't too fan of the shoes...the gold trims on the Parakeet Heels were matching perfectly with rest of the set when I did these distinctive colors (you can tell the difference in colors on the shoes and the set when you do much lighter tones).
    Here's the Black set :3

agvef_zps7ebf1092.jpg~original

The hair also seemed nice with couple other fashions with gold designs on them.

zzcs_zps338faa3f.jpg~original
    zccs_zps8bd6a149.jpg~original
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:cry You guys are torturing me with all this loveliness!!!

I got excited to see this new dress ..... Until I read it was a pack fashion ... Whimper FAIL

But hopefully I'll find it on sale when I get back =p I fully intend to have my friend browse arch and buy it if they find it. b:cute I'm just in love with the hair!!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    erokes wrote: »
    b:cry You guys are torturing me with all this loveliness!!!

I got excited to see this new dress ..... Until I read it was a pack fashion ... Whimper FAIL

But hopefully I'll find it on sale when I get back =p I fully intend to have my friend browse arch and buy it if they find it. b:cute I'm just in love with the hair!!

It's not a pack fashion that comes from gambling packs o.o
    It's in the boutique's Fashion - New tab.
    If by pack you mean where they made a "pack" that contains all of the pieces of this fashion for a convenient purchase for players in the Fashion section...but you can still buy them in separate pieces c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • erokes
    edited January 2015
    O.O ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

:D ok excited now!!!

And....yea I totally forgot the boutique does the. "Pack" part I'm so dumb lol.

TYSM I feel happy again!b:victory

oh yea, Enthana can you please post a pic with your sin and psy together :3
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I barely post pictures of fash but I really like this one.

NtZK6tr.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Love the new clothes~

2015-01-1513-00-19_zpsa71663d5.png
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't like this fash in all one color. Pants came out purple so kept those then random dyed the top+shoes to sapphire.

p2iVClI.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My hubby got me the hair and shirt yesterday. Shirt turned out in a lavender-ish tone, so for now I'm combining it this way, till maybe someday I got enough money to dye it b:pleased

c40cb279-e118-40cc-b36e-d461af4b7ee1_zps266670cb.png

I was thinking that te bottom would look rather good with the racy lace top, but as I'm not too much into the bottom I didn't want to get it just for that one combo

starfeatheridea_zps2c531fc0.png

I'm in love with the hair though too <3
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nice combination of hair and fash which I liked too (also was lucky with color) b:chuckle
    WEApS9L.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Uraomote - Dreamweaver
    Uraomote - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Eoria- Love that color on the shoes an pants, the shirt looks a little bit off but rest of the outfit is über adorable c:

Soo yayy new fash again! Decided to get the hair but i still feel unsure about rest of the set...I do like the shoes and the leggings in black but decided to think about it so i dont impulse buy it and regret it later>_> Im really loving the hair tho, goes so well with the bollywood set and the mandarine dress.

You're looking so pretty! Love the color.
    I like bananabread
  • Uraomote - Dreamweaver
    Uraomote - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The new hair is gorgeous, I nearly lost my mind when saw it in the boutique b:pleased And I definitely was going to get the top too. There are some short skirts that would look good with them, but unfortunately most of them glitch through the top. So as a result, I chose the Butterfly skirt and Ballroom shoes (fairy slippers being the second option). Usually, I don't mind matching different shades of the same color, but in this case, all the set needed to be in the exactly the same shade... So did 3 attempts of set dying, and first two were odious green... The third try gave pale mint color, so I kept it.
    And with this type of lighting, you can see that they are still not the same shade, lol Probably due to different textures
    gertha_sf.jpg

And here is another dress that new hair would look good with
    gertha_regal.jpg
    gertha_regal1.jpg

I hear you. The Maiden skirt looks absolutely fantastic with the top.. Unfortunately it glitchesb:surrender I've found that the Goldfish Bottoms work really well with it too, and it doesn't glitch too much.
    I like bananabread
  • erokes
    edited January 2015
    @Marengo ~~~ That red!!! So gorgeous! That is the same lucky red I got on my eternal set least I think it's that same bright candy apple red. I've a blood red Bollywood set I was super lucky to have gotten from a fellow player and sure it was pricey but WORTH it! I'll be sure to post plenty of fashion shots when I return

My friend bought me the new dress it's on my cleric and the color works insanely well with her theme so I'm excited to show it off!

1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• exosaint#4425
    exosaint#4425 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    im not much of a fashion person but i think i have at lest a nice main outfit
    it gives off a tough yet caring look that says i love to explore all im missing is a backpack XD lol
    ia9zMJ8.png

dont expect to win any thing but its nice to enter once in awhile b:thanks gl too all <3
  • exosaint#4425
    edited January 2015
    raevvenn wrote: »
    I love that male fash...looks really good on all except TB that already have tatts and barbs. Very nice.

Female one looks good in black too. Reason I dyed it white is because the detail tends to stand out more on the bottoms and top :)

Oh and the bottoms also really go well with maiden top and posh top too Enthana b:victory

love the headphones as well wish more male stuff was women compatible on here >:O
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My current favourite. Might be simple but it's really sexy toob:pleased

29oiddv.jpg

The accessory really makes the hairstyle look like a part of the Duke Rose set. Only I still prefer simple, long hairstyles. We really lack them hereb:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • exosaint#4425
    edited January 2015
    mayral wrote: »
    My current favourite. Might be simple but it's really sexy toob:pleased

29oiddv.jpg

The accessory really makes the hairstyle look like a part of the Duke Rose set. Only I still prefer simple, long hairstyles. We really lack them hereb:surrender

that out fit looks lovely
  • mayral
    edited January 2015
    desert10 wrote: »
    that out fit looks lovely

thanksb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My latest combo from the new fash. Combined with Racy Lace skirt to get that extra black lace under the Softfeather. Sadly it glitches a bit, but it still look great to me.

2n6z1cp.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't like this fash in all one color. Pants came out purple so kept those then random dyed the top+shoes to sapphire.

p2iVClI.png

What did you do to her?! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • mayral
    edited January 2015
    My current 3 favourites

folp4i.png

I forgot to take the sleeves off so don't take it as a part of the setb:laugh I'd never do that on purpose:3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    What did you do to her?! b:shocked

I just wanted to be different. b:cry

btw, I have copper pigments for you. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just wanted to be different. b:cry

btw, I have copper pigments for you. b:surrender

Awesome! I'd love to buy them off you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • Incuboveli - Lost City
    Incuboveli - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:cute

idro6t.png

My psy had that fash for long time and seems I can't get bored of it b:pleased

qz449i.png
  • erokes
    edited January 2015
    @mayral ~ I absolutely adore the first set I think it's the Crown Princess ~ totally don't recall it's been a while ~ but that color is perfect especially with your skin and hair tone. All the dress needed was to have a subtle glow :D

And @Incu - that top actually does look good in black I had gotten this wicked pink/purple blend but my faction leader saw it and we traded colors then I believe I either still have a dark gray version or I sold it because I found a blood red version I just couldn't pass up.

GAHHH!!! •needs net access!!!• I don't remember what I even own!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• mayral
    edited January 2015
    @mayral ~ I absolutely adore the first set I think it's the Crown Princess ~ totally don't recall it's been a while ~ but that color is perfect especially with your skin and hair tone. All the dress needed was to have a subtle glow :D

Thanksb:cute It looked even better when I had almost the same coloured hair.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • veronicae
    edited January 2015
    Thanks to awesome hubby I dyed the Starfeather top and combined it with the soccer heat bottom. also found that awesome dark red ballroom dress for cheap in ah, which I'm in love with since it is my favourite color! Wee! And finally got around to dye my Floral slacks, so I can wear that summer combination too <3 am in love right now with all three new sets hehe. That stupid greenish skin tint always comes from genie x.x duh

370741d9-577b-4dd7-b09f-716537286d77_zps1vtyqcxh.png

e988e231-d199-4ca8-8cda-0e93de63c9fa_zpsgx2wbliv.png

63615251-47c5-49e9-a2ca-212e8dda4661_zpsddq0tqwy.png
  • erokes
    edited January 2015
    Man, that red ballroom dress! Love it.

Serious PWI needs to implement new dye bottles from the "random" department such as these rare dark reds, rich blues and even the dark grays (( yes I'd but those as it's match my archers hair color :3)) I think there'd be a bit more variety if they really did this I mean actually make the color spectrum bigger than it currently is in game. Sure black white red are the best ( at times) but not everyone wants to look the same and some clothes do dye darker or lighter than others regardless if it's the top 3 colors.

Ahhhh a girl can dream b:thanks
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• veronicae
    edited January 2015
    Man, that red ballroom dress! Love it.

Serious PWI needs to implement new dye bottles from the "random" department such as these rare dark reds, rich blues and even the dark grays (( yes I'd but those as it's match my archers hair color :3)) I think there'd be a bit more variety if they really did this I mean actually make the color spectrum bigger than it currently is in game. Sure black white red are the best ( at times) but not everyone wants to look the same and some clothes do dye darker or lighter than others regardless if it's the top 3 colors.

Ahhhh a girl can dream b:thanks

Ikr!! I'd have so much more clothes in dark red if there were dyes for it, but let's face it if you want a set in the same dark red you'd have to spend millions of random dyes since you have to use double the amount then for the set to be same colored while with the dyes that are available you don't have to... x.x Give us more dyes pwi!!
  • erokes
    edited February 2015
    :/ I know - I hate we have to double up on dyes for a whole set it's so unfair! Was brutal just dying the eternal love set! Don't know how many dyes I used just to get my colors! And if they did surprise us with new colors especially if it came our with the new expansion then I'd say it's the best expansion yet! :D
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta