Crystal Baby Awareness

Options
slapyourgrandma
slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
So I also decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a crystal baby(insta level 95 char). At first I wasn't sure which character class I wanted to play. I knew that the everyone else would spend the next month or so leveling up the two new classes so I spent a day or so thinking which character would be good for me. My main char is a barb so my initial thought was make a char that was an uber-DD. Thought about it for some time and then decided to spend the next day reviewing which other character classes would be cool. Would I pick it and then get tired and never finish building the character? Would I get bored halfway through culti and stop using them?
In the end I decided on a cleric. I can still do some good damage and be useful in many of the daily things my faction does. All in all I can say I'm satisfied with the decision to create one.

What about you? What did you choose any why? Good choice? Bad choice? Spending more time on your new char instead of your main one?
Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100
Post edited by slapyourgrandma on

Comments

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What about you? What did you choose any why? Good choice? Bad choice? Spending more time on your new char instead of your main one?
    I chose to make a BM on one account and a Wizard on the other. These classes just looked fun, and I already had fully geared g16 characters that wear the same armor on each of those accounts, so my new stone-babies were instantly geared g16.
    Good choices for me and I love both classes. They give me more variety if I'm in a mood to play something different than my main or other existing alts (BM especially, using all those weapons and skill paths makes for entertaining gameplay).
    I use them as that though and they havent replaced my main as my main source of playtime and still work on my main the most for sinking coin into to maximize.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I made a veno on my main account, and a barb on my other.

Veno: Because I already have a full pet bag on her, so it'd be a waste if I didn't.

Barb: Because of HP buffs, and because I actually like tanking classes. I could use him simultaneously with Serenity for parts that she would have more of an issue with.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I made one of every class outside of the new ones.

Because I could. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did use 1 crystal on my 3rd Barb(lion) just to see what would happen. But, I have 2 other barbs, lvl 66 and 80, not fair to them, but I'll level them up soon enough. The thing i saw with the insta level 95 is not having the benefit of the 65 n 75 level reward shards plus the bound gear dragon orbs. Another toon that got a crystal was my low-ish archer, level 35 atm. He kicks butt now and he's geared up good. But I won't use his crystal til he's 85 ish, just to get him past the 85-95 hump. That'll give me time to get whatever 80-95 gear he might need. I do like my lowbie BM as well, but he'll develop slowly(even though I have plenty of old heavy gear kicking around). Just enjoying playing the different classes for now. Took a month off, not even logging in, before X-mas, and the main(seeker) is on break for now(except for check in). See you ingame! b:victory
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I made a psy, got it to 100 with the 2 crystals I got and it'll probably rot as a bank, since I'm not really interested.
    I may end up deleting him, it was the only other class I didn't already have one at a higher level (had one made 2 months after fish expansion, still lvl 76).
    I was rather disappointed I had already made one of each class I enjoyed and awakened them, so I couldn't use the crystals on something good, but oh well, that's life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I made another assassin for sage cultivation, because I already have a fully geared demon assassin so I can just use the same gear and a second wizard since it was already the only lowest level magic user I have (my first wizard stays at a level for gamma). Also made a cleric and an archer on different servers in case I ever end up changing servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Leveled my 76 wizzy to 101, and made a seeker to 100. I missed my 100 seeker from Raging Tides server that I had abandoned, so happy she's here on Dreamweaver now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    my sin was lvl 93, i didnt make a new class but used the crystal on him and he was 100 instantly, and i still have another unopened crystal pack in his bank. I personally don't care about peoples opinion on what i should or shouldn't do, i lvled him up to 100 because I wanted to. I dont care if it was the right thing to do or not. in the process of getting his gear.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well I didn't make a new char for the Illusionary stone thing. I did however use them on existing chars I was already working on and had gear set aside for. I had a lvl 80ish archer and a lvl 50ish wizzie. I have to say I don't regret using the Illusion stone on them. I had the coin and gear to support both chars and the ability to do all the quest lines and cultis to catch them up. I would not however do that from a lvl 1 char free stone or not. b:chuckle
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I made a gaggle of casters since they're a pain to level up the normal way, and also boosted a barb I was leveling. Mainly to explore how the classes handle - I doubt I'll use them for much more then the odd BH and in some cases, as buffbabies.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.