Inccorect username/password

CeDeViTa - Raging Tide
CeDeViTa - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
Hello, well the problem is that whenever I get dc'ed from the game, I cannot login using my username/password on an account I created in arc. On the other note I still can login with my old account which was made pre arc.
I start the game and play for an hour lets say, then I randomly get dc'ed becouse thats what my router does, then I go back to login screen input the same info(Username/passwor) I use in arc and woila, it says wrong username or password. Now I know I haven't been typing it wrong becouse I tried countless times even changing my password in arc, even making a new account and it still doesn't work :/ any help about this?
Post edited by CeDeViTa - Raging Tide on

Comments

• gatossssssssss
    gatossssssssss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Use your e-mail instead of your account name to login.
  • emokitty1574
    emokitty1574 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i am also having the same issue. I use my email and password to sign into arc, and it works, but then when i try getting on to pwi (with the same info mind you) it tells me my email/password is wrong. why is this? i just want to play..
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having the same issue b:surrender
  • gemknight85
    gemknight85 Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here just got back to PWI and its doing same to me....sigh
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Nice Necro there bud.

If you cannot log in with either your old account login id, or your email attached to the account...
    Then you're either doing it wrong, have special characters in your password that aren't on a US-101 key keyboard, or you need to open a ticket to the support team.

No one here can help you with login issues beyond the advice that's already been given.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!