Ticket Support - Worse now than ever before

2»

Comments

• michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am just curious about how people in general have been experiencing ticket support for current issues.

Thank you for combining the poll to this thread! I wasn't sure how to do that. Also, is it possible to edit the poll options? Hmm trying to figure it out. Maybe I can't get to it because it was merged here.

Well, things I'd change if I could...

- It was exactly as it should have been and they solved my problem
    - I was ignored and they sent me a response that did not aid in solving my issue or was unrelated
    - I was unable to submit my ticket, they repeatedly closed it, or I could not update the original

- Enabling mixed results

I tried to make a poll that covered everyone b:surrender
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not going to vote because I have had mixed results. It really does depend if you get a good GM or a **** one.

If you were able to edit the poll and add mixed results to it, I would vote. Some of the issues I see handled are horrendous.
  • nyxnemhain
    nyxnemhain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I opened a ticket not too long ago (the only ticket I've ever opened as a matter of fact) because the teleport stones on my SB suddenly started working incorrectly and have continued to not work correctly since; they had me try 2 things then said "we don't know what's going on, post in the Quality control forum and hopefully someone can answer". I was like really? really?? they are supposed to investigate bugs and problems in the game and they told me to post in the forums? Needless to say, I am NOT impressed with their level of customer service and this is only the first problem I've encountered with the game :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have said this before, until people start voicing their concerns with their wallets, pwe will never do anything. We as a community can make as many threads as we want and it will never mater as long as they look in the bank and see there is money rolling in.

No matter is its the goon glitch or the orbs or the free items through the dq page. When it comes down to it when they see they will loose a ton of money if they act, they wont do a dam thing. They will blame it on untraceable actions or any of the sort.

Seeing most of the problems I have seen affect mostly free players or casual spenders (maybe) why would they do anything? They wont loose a dime!
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Ayako_D - Heavens Tear
    Ayako_D - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have said this before, until people start voicing their concerns with their wallets, pwe will never do anything. We as a community can make as many threads as we want and it will never mater as long as they look in the bank and see there is money rolling in.

No matter is its the goon glitch or the orbs or the free items through the dq page. When it comes down to it when they see they will loose a ton of money if they act, they wont do a dam thing. They will blame it on untraceable actions or any of the sort.

Seeing most of the problems I have seen affect mostly free players or casual spenders (maybe) why would they do anything? They wont loose a dime!

Ok, so refusing to spend money on this game would hurt them... I think it is unreasonable to get so many players to do this though. At least to the extent where it actually starts making them think twice about how they treat players.

If their income started plummeting, wouldn't that mean that they would not have the funds available to fix problems? People have been saying "hire more GMs" or "hire more support staff" this costs something. Oh I'm confident that over the years they have earned enough money to fix these problems if they wanted to. Maybe it's a matter getting them to allocate more of their income to improving player experience? How can we do that? IDK

It is assumed that cash shoppers are the main people who get favorable responses, but we can't really prove this and there are non cashers who receive good support pretty frequently.

The support on this game has never been all that great, and improving it will take a lot more effort than just hurting them financially. If this happened, I feel like they would pull their resources into developing more expensive content to drain even more money from the players. This appears to be the trend.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015

With my recent issue I have already stopped charging gold, I was usually charging anywhere from 50-200 gold per week and was getting ready to dump 200 gold into the game to finish getting the coin for the faction base helm.

I have not charged gold since my issue occured and will enjoy farming coins like I did 5 years ago instead of charging gold for quick coins. With the customer service I have recieved in the last 3 weeks they will not be getting ANY money from me in the near future, or ever again if my issue is not resolved. b:bye

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    With the customer service I have recieved in the last 3 weeks they will not be getting ANY money from me in the near future, or ever again. b:bye

I think you made a typo so I fixed it in the quote. b:chuckle

They do kinda make themselves earn it at times. b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the support team is a joke now, i did a ticket about not getting my rewards from a ingame event, all i got was like 3 auto reply

this is the reply i got

-snip ticket quote-
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Why do they insist on trying to include the mods in there? We aren't employed by PWE. The hell do they expect us to be able to do? ._.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Why do they insist on trying to include the mods in there? We aren't employed by PWE. The hell do they expect us to be able to do? ._.

You're suppose to have all the answers, didn't you read the fine print?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I thought mods were for serving me, bringing me food and brushing my fur. b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    I thought mods were for serving me, bringing me food and brushing my fur. b:cute

Do I look like a cleric to you? b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Clerics are friends, not buff slaves!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Clerics are friends, not buff slaves!

Heal plz!!1!!!11shiftoneone
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We as a community can make as many threads as we want and it will never mater as long as they look in the bank and see there is money rolling in.

So is Sparkie the only person reading forums that could actually get change enforced? He can read about our complaints and pass it on to the higher ups. Is there any other way...

There have been tons of threads like this in the past, but how can we finally get them to start making a difference?

I get how making this thread can be seen as "pointless" it's not accomplishing anything b:angry
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So is Sparkie the only person reading forums that could actually get change enforced? He can read about our complaints and pass it on to the higher ups. Is there any other way...

There have been tons of threads like this in the past, but how can we finally get them to start making a difference?

I get how making this thread can be seen as "pointless" it's not accomplishing anything b:angry

Stop paying them money. One of two things will happen. They will close the game or get off their tails.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Do I look like a cleric to you? b:laugh

I'd say you look like a Kossy. b:bored
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am not too fond of the Ticket Support being way too automated on the first day of reporting a problem. They need to read tickets more carefully vs sending us a "Did you try turning it off and on again?" type of an auto message because it's takes approximately 3 days before they send that message out and about 3 days for them to reply after you explain you have basically turned it off and on again. Also, just before you submit the first ticket it gives you suggestions like turning it off and on again before you send. This is so vary redundant. But once they actually talk to you as a human it is so much better.

I have only file reports on small stuff, Nothing too big.
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    As the title suggests, our customer support is how shall I say it nicely? On the near side of useless? or better yet less than desired. about a week or 2 ago my wife bought the item to change her from sage to demon, and went to make a book from primal later and forgot that she was demon not sage anymore and made the wrong book. So I had her submit a ticket about getting it switched, which should have been an easy task. In the past they had done it for me when I made a demon book and it came out sage for some reason. Instead of switching the book or giving her the 60 primordial bloods to remake it, they decided they cannot do anything and are leaving us to farm bloods again with it being hard as hell to get UCH squads on Heavens Tear cuz no one really cares to help. This shows how bad our customer support has been recently where they use to help and now they don't care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    meanwhile in pwi hq:

*prints thread, wipes buttox , flushes toilet*
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    meanwhile in pwi hq:

*prints thread, wipes buttox , flushes toilet*

One day soon this thread will be about your issue and when it is folks will remember your response and treat you the same.

Enjoy your hate
    Mer
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    kyrinrayne wrote: »
    One day soon this thread will be about your issue and when it is folks will remember your response and treat you the same.

Enjoy your hate
    Mer

b:laugh Very funny cause we all know GM's don't read forums. Heck Sparkie doesn't and it's his job.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    As the title suggests, our customer support is how shall I say it nicely? On the near side of useless? or better yet less than desired. about a week or 2 ago my wife bought the item to change her from sage to demon, and went to make a book from primal later and forgot that she was demon not sage anymore and made the wrong book. So I had her submit a ticket about getting it switched, which should have been an easy task. In the past they had done it for me when I made a demon book and it came out sage for some reason. Instead of switching the book or giving her the 60 primordial bloods to remake it, they decided they cannot do anything and are leaving us to farm bloods again with it being hard as hell to get UCH squads on Heavens Tear cuz no one really cares to help. This shows how bad our customer support has been recently where they use to help and now they don't care.

You probably got the same reply as me. I had 9 corals left from finding drake and took the quest to trade in 10 corals. So I had a useless quest saying 9/10 corals in my log. Since my log was almost full, I decided to delete again. Upon deleting the quest, the 9 corals vanished from my inv (like quest items do). I mean, they shouldn't, should they? Well now that leaves me unable to trade in my remaining 4 pearls for 20 blood, since I need at least one coral to get the quest. Support says they can't give me the item back, copy past reply. Well time to find drake again I guess...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    You probably got the same reply as me. I had 9 corals left from finding drake and took the quest to trade in 10 corals. So I had a useless quest saying 9/10 corals in my log. Since my log was almost full, I decided to delete again. Upon deleting the quest, the 9 corals vanished from my inv (like quest items do). I mean, they shouldn't, should they? Well now that leaves me unable to trade in my remaining 4 pearls for 20 blood, since I need at least one coral to get the quest. Support says they can't give me the item back, copy past reply. Well time to find drake again I guess...
    \

Always bank those kind of items before deleting quests. It's kind of like room 18 in cube. It gives you robber cards but if you take the quest and trash the quest the robbers disappear. Your choices are 1. Don't take the quest or 2. Bank (drop if able as with robbers) items before trashing the quest.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    \

Always bank those kind of items before deleting quests. It's kind of like room 18 in cube. It gives you robber cards but if you take the quest and trash the quest the robbers disappear. Your choices are 1. Don't take the quest or 2. Bank (drop if able as with robbers) items before trashing the quest.

Learned that lesson. b:surrender
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage