Can we just talk about Boosted Veno's for a minute?

2»

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And your herc still didnt cost the price of my daggers. I call that a perkb:chuckle.

But you think everyone but you has an entitlement complex if i remember correctly.

How does someone who actually puts forth time, energy, and effort to earn their way through a F2P game considered entitled as opposed to those QQers who want everything for nothing? You come across like a complete idiot and yes that really did amuse me. It seems you have a lack of comprehension of the whole entitlement mentality complex.

I have far more respect for those who work hard for what they get and find ways to adapt and take advantage to changes in the game rather than those who cry over every little freaking thing or change which inconveniences them. Hypers in FC was an awesom example. Removing DQ and gear drop values is another. If one were to believe the self entitled QQ babies it would seem that this game is impossible to play but things have never been so easy to achieve lately.

Oh the perk thing...I got the herc just to be able to farm more coin. Yeah it was an investment on my part which really paid off. Good for me. And I still don't give a damn about the price of your daggers. I make enough in-game to buy your daggers every other week or so.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How does someone who actually puts forth time, energy, and effort to earn their way through a F2P game considered entitled as opposed to those QQers who want everything for nothing? You come across like a complete idiot and yes that really did amuse me. It seems you have a lack of comprehension of the whole entitlement mentality complex.

en·ti·tle·ment
    inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
    noun
    the fact of having a right to something.
    "full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offered"
    synonyms: right, prerogative, claim; More
    the amount to which a person has a right.
    "annual leave entitlement"
    synonyms: right, prerogative, claim; More
    the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
    "no wonder your kids have a sense of entitlement"

I understand it just fine.

I have far more respect for those who work hard for what they get and find ways to adapt and take advantage to changes in the game rather than those who cry over every little freaking thing or change which inconveniences them. Hypers in FC was an awesom example. Removing DQ and gear drop values is another. If one were to believe the self entitled QQ babies it would seem that this game is impossible to play but things have never been so easy to achieve lately.

You cried over FCC. You cried over people not wanting to quest. You cried over people not agreeing with you. You cried over people saying that they don't agree with you, then proving your assumptions false. And here you are crying over whiners and lazy people.You cry that i come accross as a complete idiot. I may be an idiot. Maybe. But only as long as you agree you are one as well, and a hypocrite. Or do i need to dig up the FCC threads you commented on?

Oh the perk thing...I got the herc just to be able to farm more coin. Yeah it was an investment on my part which really paid off. Good for me. And I still don't give a damn about the price of your daggers. I make enough in-game to buy your daggers every other week or so.

On a veno with a herc? Doubt it. Btw merching, cashing, or farming with a non-veno is not the same thing as farming with a herc. Most people don't make 1.5 billion coin every other week. But you still didn't need 1.5 billion coins worth of investment to farm with your herc. So i call bull until you prove some evidence. I can assert shet too, but I won't.b:bye
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    On a veno with a herc? Doubt it. Btw merching, cashing, or farming with a non-veno is not the same thing as farming with a herc. Most people don't make 1.5 billion coin every other week. But you still didn't need 1.5 billion coins worth of investment to farm with your herc. So i call bull until you prove some evidence. I can assert shet too, but I won't.b:bye

ROTFLMAO!!! So what you are saying is that supporting PWE dev's decision to remove hypers from FCC is a form of entitlement. LOL! And not those who want to herp derp to 10x doing nothing but paying others to run the instance for them. LOL! Oh wait, you must feel entitled to sell that FCC service, don't you? And you had that entitlement stripped away from you. QQ

Now since I've been a real botting ****** for the past year or so you may get away with calling me an entitled crybaby if I complained about being nerfed with earning time then being nerfed again with all DQ and gear drop values greatly reduced. But you won't find anything on the forum regarding me complaining about that. I adapted to the changes. I still bot and I still make coin and get the exp from it that I want.

And I stopped farming with my herc a while ago. I put all the herc skills on my nix and it kills **** twice as fast as my herc did in instances. But catshopping is where I make my coin now if I wanted to. Fact is I barely even play anymore yet I still made 600 mil since then expansion. I only spend 10 minutes a day on the game. No QQ from me.

But I do find it hilarious how FCC QQers are still out there trying to spew their entitlement even in the face of the instant level 95 pill. Do continue. It's fun.

edited January 2015
    ROTFLMAO!!! So what you are saying is that supporting PWE dev's decision to remove hypers from FCC is a form of entitlement. LOL! And not those who want to herp derp to 10x doing nothing but paying others to run the instance for them. LOL! Oh wait, you must feel entitled to sell that FCC service, don't you? And you had that entitlement stripped away from you. QQ

Now since I've been a real botting ****** for the past year or so you may get away with calling me an entitled crybaby if I complained about being nerfed with earning time then being nerfed again with all DQ and gear drop values greatly reduced. But you won't find anything on the forum regarding me complaining about that. I adapted to the changes. I still bot and I still make coin and get the exp from it that I want.

And I stopped farming with my herc a while ago. I put all the herc skills on my nix and it kills **** twice as fast as my herc did in instances. But catshopping is where I make my coin now if I wanted to. Fact is I barely even play anymore yet I still made 600 mil since then expansion. I only spend 10 minutes a day on the game. No QQ from me.

But I do find it hilarious how FCC QQers are still out there trying to spew their entitlement even in the face of the instant level 95 pill. Do continue. It's fun.

Direct quotation: "You cried over FCC. You cried over people not wanting to quest."

Who said anything about entitlement. You basically strawmanned me then ranted about said strawman. It just goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about.b:chuckleb:bye
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Direct quotation: "You cried over FCC. You cried over people not wanting to quest."

Who said anything about entitlement. You basically strawmanned me then ranted about said strawman. It just goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about.b:chuckleb:bye

LOL! I cried over nothing. I championed the fact that people were doing low level quests and FBs again after hypers were disabled in FC. Funny how easy it is for you to claim strawman arguments when you bring arguments from old dead threads from another forum topic into this one and alter the context of certain points. Do Continue.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    LOL! Dion and I love popping off at each other. It's become a habit.b:laugh

Habit's gone on long enough in this thread. Time to drop it or take it to PMs.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Habit's gone on long enough in this thread. Time to drop it or take it to PMs.

ROTFL!! I was just thinking about you popping in here and separating us again.b:laugh

• opkossy
    edited January 2015
    I have a knack for that, don't I? b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I have a knack for that, don't I? b:cute

Yup you do. You can probably write a forum script just for us to save you a lot of time typing. We we go at it just press a button and poof.b:pleased

• Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DionDagger, you are stupid or a troll (probably both)... We venos need to get the SAME gear you need + at least 1 Legendary pet. We spend much more money than you. So shut it! (And yes, I have a sin also, a 5 aps one, it was so much CHEAPER to get its gear back then, than to get the same gear + herc for my veno....)

Take this into account before telling lies in the forums.... R9, R8, G16, D. Orbs are the SAME price for venos. + Pets = MORE MONEY/GRINDING.... Go back to 1st Grade and learn some maths...

Oh, and IT IS MUCH HARDER for us to get stuff, a lot of people (like yourself, i bet) dont want us in squads.....

Go tell lies to another forums. If you think we are so OP, go make a veno, and THEN come back and keep saying it! Pets are only to solo some bosses, the rest is us like any other class....

OPKossy, please close this thread. It's only a bunch of Drama from a troll that knows nothing about venos....

Thank you
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    LOL! yeah better close this thread before he sees that. b:laugh

edited January 2015
    DionDagger, you are stupid or a troll (probably both)... We venos need to get the SAME gear you need + at least 1 Legendary pet. We spend much more money than you. So shut it! (And yes, I have a sin also, a 5 aps one, it was so much CHEAPER to get its gear back then, than to get the same gear + herc for my veno....)

Take this into account before telling lies in the forums.... R9, R8, G16, D. Orbs are the SAME price for venos. + Pets = MORE MONEY/GRINDING.... Go back to 1st Grade and learn some maths...

Oh, and IT IS MUCH HARDER for us to get stuff, a lot of people (like yourself, i bet) dont want us in squads.....

Go tell lies to another forums. If you think we are so OP, go make a veno, and THEN come back and keep saying it! Pets are only to solo some bosses, the rest is us like any other class....

OPKossy, please close this thread. It's only a bunch of Drama from a troll that knows nothing about venos....

Thank you

I'm not a 5aps sin. I'm a r9.3 sin with 20k+ hp. I doubt your legendary pet costed anywhere near that amount of coin.

If you pet is tanking please tell me about all the armor refines that you need to be able to farm. I have a veno, and so does my wife, both with legendary pets. I know how much they cost.

But of course all the special snowflakes think they have it harder than the rest of us. You call me the troll, but at least im not trying to censor you just because I don't like what you are saying.
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So, you have R9... Any veno, with the same gear as you, same refine, etc, and a legendary pet, has spent more coin than you, just because of the pet.... Or are you a special snowflake that thinks that only sins pay more for R9? R9, Refines, etc, costs the same for ALL classes. Get over it princess.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Well this thread was originally forgettable and now it's been derailed into oblivion.

GJ! b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.