Who here plays China pwi?

zuzanny
zuzanny Posts: 4
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Is it playable or ate we blocked from playing that? I was wondering because China gets everything 1st so why not play it over there
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Seriously ?

Well, be my guest, that is, if you want to beconfronted with literally thousands of botters in EVERY area of the game. i doubt if you can even finish some quests.

But hey, go ahead, no ones stopping you outside of those bots.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Seriously ?

Well, be my guest, that is, if you want to beconfronted with literally thousands of botters in EVERY area of the game. i doubt if you can even finish some quests.

But hey, go ahead, no ones stopping you outside of those bots.
    Thousands of bots? On the server in China I play on there is no issue with bots at all
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • zuzanny
    zuzanny Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    nope think Ill stay here I am assuming the game is in chinese lol b:laugh
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because well. I don't speak chinese.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Because well. I don't speak chinese.
    You learn most of the game quick enough. I mean, you know PWI, right??
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You learn most of the game quick enough. I mean, you know PWI, right??

I know PWI and I know how to "Not buy weird stuff from shady npcs", like, for example Mysterious Old Man and Nirvana Key.

But come on, its chinese. There is no difference between asdiofajseoriae and iuojolkkjoiuoi to my eyes.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah go play china version and then go take a look at the NW forges..gg
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    I know PWI and I know how to "Not buy weird stuff from shady npcs", like, for example Mysterious Old Man and Nirvana Key.

But come on, its chinese. There is no difference between asdiofajseoriae and iuojolkkjoiuoi to my eyes.
    well, if you're too lazy to read what you can, then you deserve it
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For anyone playing on CN server, do they have S+ cards already ? If they do, where do S+ cards come from.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    freygin wrote: »
    For anyone playing on CN server, do they have S+ cards already ? If they do, where do S+ cards come from.
    Card lottery. a function PWI does not have
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After all this time ppl have to either farm or cashshop to become a god, now someone can become a god through luck. ><
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have an account there (on the test server too) with low level chars just for previewing purposes, not for the sake of playing. b:chuckle I just like exploring new areas in advance, before a new expansion comes here.