Still No Weekly Code

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Before you Trolls jump me the 3x xp is for the servers being down the kiss chest is a chance at raffle but the weekly code is to make up for all the horrible changes way to many to list so check your pwi history before you attack me trolls b:angry
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ma9x
    ma9x Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Of course they haven't. Anything given freely slows down the apparent master plan to change this game from pay to win to effectively pay to play. Removal of DQ points system (which in itself was originally compensation for a previous income removal), complete removal of value of all DQ and massive reduction in the value of looted items are all bright lights along the road on which this game is heading.

If you disagree, all I can say is 'I appreciate your patience and understanding'
  • qsmack
    qsmack Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    QQ i didn't get the thing i belive i deserve, oh woe is me, what ever will i do, im not going to play you game any more because you didn't give me the free thing, b:cry
    I know buddy, life is hard sometimes, but just hang in there ok? Things will either get better or you will move on to something else.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ma9x wrote: »
    Of course they haven't. Anything given freely slows down the apparent master plan to change this game from pay to win to effectively pay to play. Removal of DQ points system (which in itself was originally compensation for a previous income removal), complete removal of value of all DQ and massive reduction in the value of looted items are all bright lights along the road on which this game is heading.

If you disagree, all I can say is 'I appreciate your patience and understanding'

To be fair, PWE had no choice in removing the DQ Rewards system. China deemed it unfair for our version (which is an officially licensed version) to have that much of a difference from their version, and (people have surmised) they didn't want to lose their playerbase to the NA/EU version, which was (at that time) much more friendly to botters than their own.

That's why a lot of the recent changes that came to our version have not been modified from the Chinese version, like Hypers in FF, the DQ items being worth 1 coin, etc.

In short, China is essentially trying to turn our version into their version, just translated to English. The biggest problem with that is that Western players don't play games like this the same way that Eastern players do. Most Western players don't have internet cafes that they set up as botnets to bot areas of the game for DQ items. Most Western players don't farm coins with bots 24/7.

That's not to say we have no trouble with bots, but it's NOTHING compared to what was happening on the Chinese servers at the time a lot of these changes were made.

So many ()s. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    They just had two servers fail which also led to corrupted data. They got other things to worry about right now and they need to focus on those.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    They just had two servers fail which also led to corrupted data. They got other things to worry about right now and they need to focus on those.

This should have been up before the issues with those servers, though, as the last code expired on the 7th.

Nice try, though, 5/10, would not read again. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    To be fair, PWE had no choice in removing the DQ Rewards system. China deemed it unfair for our version (which is an officially licensed version) to have that much of a difference from their version, and (people have surmised) they didn't want to lose their playerbase to the NA/EU version, which was (at that time) much more friendly to botters than their own.

That's why a lot of the recent changes that came to our version have not been modified from the Chinese version, like Hypers in FF, the DQ items being worth 1 coin, etc.

In short, China is essentially trying to turn our version into their version, just translated to English. The biggest problem with that is that Western players don't play games like this the same way that Eastern players do. Most Western players don't have internet cafes that they set up as botnets to bot areas of the game for DQ items. Most Western players don't farm coins with bots 24/7.

That's not to say we have no trouble with bots, but it's NOTHING compared to what was happening on the Chinese servers at the time a lot of these changes were made.

So many ()s. ._.

So do you think they will introduce a dq system for both versions or was it all a lie, and pwe just did not want to admit it. Because you know, the reasons they gave for removing it had nothing to do with their parent company.

Just a side note, this ver is owned by cn :p not just a license
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz