Dreamweaver: Unannounced Server Reset

Comments

• Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You know, from a customer standpoint, PWE better be sucking up to those of us that play on Dreamweaver. And honestly it's more irritating that other servers seem to be reaping the benefits of our misfortune. I mean, it seems they are getting 3x exp for basically no reason, but it's us on DW that have to deal with the time lost. Why reward them, when it's our server that has the issue...idk seems odd to me...
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    dhudg wrote: »
    server reset means they may finally fix
    molds
    skillbooks
    missing or bugged toons
    lags
    ... and world bosses b:dirty

u wishb:pleased

" We are sorry but we cannot help u with any of the above! Thank you for your DEEP understanding" b:shutup
  • Nixieamora - Dreamweaver
    Nixieamora - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    On a side note though, i'm going to be pissed if they do rollback. I just got my g16 glaive on my mystic that i've been trying to get for years.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Get rid of east coast cuz its Ancient and it allways has issues b:sad

Would you say that to someone 6 years older than you?

That aside, I kinda have grown to like Dreamweaver and all it's quirks. When I'm on Morai, I always kinda feel...adrift.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • danielskinner12
    danielskinner12 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Would you say that to someone 6 years older than you?

That aside, I kinda have grown to like Dreamweaver and all it's quirks. When I'm on Morai, I always kinda feel...adrift.

wheres the tea at this time? :3
    b:pleased im better
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You know, from a customer standpoint, PWE better be sucking up to those of us that play on Dreamweaver. And honestly it's more irritating that other servers seem to be reaping the benefits of our misfortune. I mean, it seems they are getting 3x exp for basically no reason, but it's us on DW that have to deal with the time lost. Why reward them, when it's our server that has the issue...idk seems odd to me...

Potentially even worse if we get a rollback to before the server issues started. (No idea if they'll do that, but it's a possibility I'd think)
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *summons sparkie*b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    HL joining DW on the random server reset train. Choo choo! b:laughb:shutupb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Bruh where mah damn panda TW reward!!!!!???

late tw rewards, no more *weekly* codes, servers crashin, ppl loosing items, loosing toons, can't access toons and GMs n MODs decided to not log the forums for the weekend xD yay

this would go with less rage n more understanding if any mod or gm would just keep the nabs up to date *hai ur still screwed on pwi but maybe in couple hours we will manage to unscrew you* XD
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't trust them at all. I took the liberty of Screenshotting my gear, fashion, meridan level, learned skills, cultivation level, character info, wardrobe items, cupboards, mp food, hp food, apoth, flyer that I'm using, and my bank.

No announcement about this...just basically flip us the bird and tell us to deal with it. I understand the need to resolve certain serious issues, but communication with your community is important. Even more, this occured during what is getting close to prime time.

At least if we were notified, we could plan around it. Some people just started TT runs, PV runs, WS runs, FSP runs, FB's, BH's, Cube, QSM. Some poor soul might even be in EU and can't enter again today...and some even poorer soul might be in the middle of a rare UCH run.

I'm not saying not to resolve the issues....but COMMUNICATION....We deserve that much.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    wheres the tea at this time? :3
    *sets up tea set and starts brewing* Want cookies too??
    HL joining DW on the random server reset train. Choo choo! b:laughb:shutupb:cry

Yay! Not just us! You next, Raging Tides!!!! b:cute
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Dragon_Fist_ - Dreamweaver
    Dragon_Fist_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *summons sparkie*b:chuckle

Sparkie must be sitting here like oooo damn the rage is about to start
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Maybe they're implementing the new dq reward system with DW as a test b:surrender
  • SpellDancer - Dreamweaver
    SpellDancer - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't trust them at all. I took the liberty of Screenshotting my gear, fashion, meridan level, learned skills, cultivation level, character info, wardrobe items, cupboards, mp food, hp food, apoth, flyer that I'm using, and my bank.

No announcement about this...just basically flip us the bird and tell us to deal with it. I understand the need to resolve certain serious issues, but communication with your community is important. Even more, this occured during what is getting close to prime time.

At least if we were notified, we could plan around it. Some people just started TT runs, PV runs, WS runs, FSP runs, FB's, BH's, Cube, QSM. Some poor soul might even be in EU and can't enter again today...and some even poorer soul might be in the middle of a rare UCH run.

I'm not saying not to resolve the issues....but COMMUNICATION....We deserve that much.

Well dayum, i was tabbed out til I got poked on skype with the message "servers shutting down", tabbed in 200 secs to go so panic SSed my gear that I was wearing and the inv.. didnt get the fashion or cards v.v My poor Marrage Quest 300k fash
  • massmaul
    massmaul Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetbottie YOU STILL didn't answer the question.... WHY IS OUR SERVER DOWN? and why no announcement before hand? and when can we expect to play?
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    stfu0025 wrote: »
    Maybe they're implementing the new dq reward system with DW as a test b:surrender

the system : 1000 dqs for 10 chips ?b:chuckle
  • Nealto - Dreamweaver
    Nealto - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you guys wana maybe take some responsibility for your game and tell us what the hell is going on??
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the system : 1000 dqs for 10 chips ?b:chuckle

9999 dq for 1 maiden kissed chest
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    they be *implementing * a new dq sistem for 2 years now i think we all embraced the fact that it shall never come
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    massmaul wrote: »
    Sweetbottie YOU STILL didn't answer the question.... WHY IS OUR SERVER DOWN? and why no announcement before hand? and when can we expect to play?

Well.. you could type her name right..... b:bye

Sweetiebot, take 4 points from massmaul please
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Sweetiebot, take 4 points from massmaul please
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    Ow - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from massmaul!
    massmaul is now in 1st place for January 2015 with -2 points (-2 points overall).
    Ow - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FireHowl - Harshlands
    FireHowl - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Harshlands got a server reset too qq
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    massmaul wrote: »

Stop talking to a bot as if it had intelligence.
    Its a well coded bot indeed, but it's still unable to answer multiple questions in the same phrase and it DOES NOT HAVE a ******ned human brain.

Also you need to start it with "SweetieBot", no variations.

Also it only works when a specific software is running on someone's PC.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Potentially even worse if we get a rollback to before the server issues started. (No idea if they'll do that, but it's a possibility I'd think)

I would literally quit playing PWI altogether if they did that. Just. No.
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Server is back up
  • Nixieamora - Dreamweaver
    Nixieamora - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    stfu0025 wrote: »

Its been well over a year since they did away with the DQ System. I don't expect to see a new DQ system at all in the future. Its just a bunch of false propaganda so they could do away with the DQ system and not get backlash from their gaming community. b:surrender
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it's back up..lets see what they did!b:laugh
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    MOVE THE SERVER TO EU AND COPY PASTE ALL TOONS then DELETE DREAMWEAVER AND ALL OTHER EAST COAST SERVERS WITH ISSUES b:surrender

The one named SweetieBot is a chatbox (virtual robot.) that is on the forums to help a bit. She doesn't have access to information like that, and she's not truly affiliated with PWI, so she wouldn't be able to answer your question.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • ttiinnkk
    ttiinnkk Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    its not just dreamweaver harshslands went down too >.<
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I agree. Too bad I haven't took screenshots. I just finished Jolly Jones on my alt and bought Dust of Devil for another alt's gear. If I now lose all of this effort I swear I'll start looking for another MMORPG

COMMUNICATIONb:angry Communicate you fools!
    *sets up tea set and starts brewing* Want cookies too??

Yes please. I'll have a snack now and I'll go play some nice card gameb:bye