Need Manual Patch

Options
blaisze123
blaisze123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Support Desk
Someone please link me the manual patch of the eclipse expansion! My auto patch is not showing any progress! pls help as soon as possible. b:cry
Post edited by blaisze123 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    They didn't receive a manual patch so we don't have one to link.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • blaisze123
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They didn't receive a manual patch so we don't have one to link.

Oh Daam how will i update my game now! this auto update has no progress!! the lft side bar shows nothing, just right side bar keeps running! b:cry
  • Hawklight - Dreamweaver
    Hawklight - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm actually having the same problem (haven't played/updated in a few years and auto-patch has made no progress after waiting an hour). Going to try uninstalling and re-downloading to see if that will help at all... I'll update with my results.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm actually having the same problem (haven't played/updated in a few years and auto-patch has made no progress after waiting an hour). Going to try uninstalling and re-downloading to see if that will help at all... I'll update with my results.

Well if you haven't played in a couple years you got a ton to patch, so after a hour if it hasn't moved that doesn't surprise me.
  • Hawklight - Dreamweaver
    Hawklight - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well if you haven't played in a couple years you got a ton to patch, so after a hour if it hasn't moved that doesn't surprise me.

No progress at all in over an hour of updating isn't normal. And since I skipped the patch where everyone needed to manual, it's very likely the same problem.

In any case, uninstalling and redownloading had me up and running in about an hour and a half, so I would definitely recommend that route to OP.

Good luck trying to re-familiarize yourself with all the junky items though, holy ****...
  • blaisze123
    edited February 2015
    Options

u got the eclipse manual patch Link?? someone pls post it b:cry