return to the beginning

Options
chahur
chahur Posts: 53 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
is it possible to go back to the beginning area after you have left it? I left the area before I completed the cultivation quest and now the only way to complete it is to go back and kill that fox thing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    chahur wrote: »
    is it possible to go back to the beginning area after you have left it? I left the area before I completed the cultivation quest and now the only way to complete it is to go back and kill that fox thing.

Teleport via your starting areas Teleport Master (under quest).
  • chahur
    edited January 2015
    Options
    There isn't anything under the quest, I'm in Etherblade and I want to get back to Celestial Vale, But I can't find any teleporters that will take me there.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I know there are more than 1 teleporter that takes you back there, but worse case scenario, go back to Dawnglory and use that teleporter.

...I think....
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Alternatively, level 20+ players can use the Illusion Stone in Archosaur to teleport into the new instance in there. You can then immediately exit said instance and will be in the new zone.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    chahur wrote: »
    There isn't anything under the quest, I'm in Etherblade and I want to get back to Celestial Vale, But I can't find any teleporters that will take me there.

Weird, I checked all the cities the Teleport Master has the quest for me, including Etherblade. Well if all else fails do what OPKossy said, although that will cost you 5000 coins, the Teleport Master is free.
  • chahur
    edited January 2015
    Options
    thanks everyone, I went to Dawnsglory or whatever the name of that ship is and was able to get back to Celestial Vale and finish the quest.