Need help finding a weapon

Hieko - Lost City
Hieko - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
New higher lvl char here.... Yes used the code to get lvled up b:surrender
How do I go about getting better gear and weapon?

It has also been a while since I have been on the game... so forgive me if it seems I'm asking stupid questions.
Post edited by Hieko - Lost City on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nothing has changed in the lower level gear up to niv. There is new gear from the last expansion you can make by farming instances and the sand maze instance (get to it through the teleport stone at arch). There is also morai gear (if you left before that expansion) Niv r8 , warsoul and r9 have new upgrades. It is quite to much to cover in a single post. I suggest browsing the patch threads to see what you have missed. Also check out the various forges in N Arch and S Arch by the faction manager.

Welcome Back!

b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Did you get the lvl 80 gear out of the item you get from the code? You will get a quest on the mailbox that gives you some gear (you will get like 5 pieces of your culti is up to the 79 one), then you can proceed to complete the morai chain quest to attain some decent PvE gear.

If you have a friend or belong to a helpful faction, you can go to morai and complete the whole chain quest, but I have to admit, it is quite long.

After that, it is up to you what you want to do.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Check this thread/guide out if you haven't. It should offer some helpful tips on what to do after using the level up stone.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★