New Stuffs or lack there of.

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
How are you guys enjoying the:

Botched TW times? < personally I don't like getting up early on Saturdays QQ
Anyone else notice our website still isn't updated to the new expansion yet? ...
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »

Botched TW times? < personally I don't like getting up early on Saturdays QQ

It's crappy to have the 09:00 TW time slot,

But hey that shouldn't affect your faction.! Anyways you guys don't show up for TW, not even to the PVE ones b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015

But hey that shouldn't affect your faction.! Anyways you guys don't show up for TW, not even to the PVE ones b:bye

http://i.imgur.com/0slvTll.jpg

hahahaha

and to sythn it isnt "our" website. It is PWIs.
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2015

Press "M"
    tmllover wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/0slvTll.jpg

hahahaha

and to sythn it isnt "our" website. It is PWIs.

We relocated. We've been doing that for a few seasons now if necessary I don't know why its now being an issue or even a topic lol. Pretty much just another attention seeking tactic. #nuffsaid
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »

We relocated. We've been doing that for a few seasons now if necessary I don't know why its now being an issue or even a topic lol. Pretty much just another attention seeking tactic. #nuffsaid

You world chat all day about how bankai fights the good fight. How you never back down, how you do this and that.

Then you no show a PVE TW war to avoid being beaten by mayhem.

#neverbackdown-exceptifit'smayhem
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2015
    tmllover wrote: »
    You world chat all day about how bankai fights the good fight. How you never back down, how you do this and that.

Then you no show a PVE TW war to avoid being beaten by mayhem.

#ionlysaythingstogetyourattention

Libel accusations, zero substance, all talk no bite.

Basically, i'll put this in a way a 5 year old can understand.

BankaiGOD is an anime faction. And we do to a certain extent have a few people who role play as this game is an MMO(RPG). Role playing the underdog hero protagonist has become sort of a measurement of ones enjoyment of the game and all around fun people to be around.

As you yourself are not a faction leader I don't mind sharing what is openly accepted as common knowledge: At the beginning of any Territory War season, no faction starts off with non-stop skirmishes and instantly proceeds to spread out as quickly as possible to gain as much resources possible for when the big fights do begin.

With the previous statement holding as true and FACT it can therefore be gathered that we made the best decision possible in a situation which would only waste our time and resources. Simple math, simple strategy, simply game - Welcome to PerfectWorld.

Moving on, with you made some bold statements today which i would like to address. But I assure you that you I will do my best to keep it short.

Since the topic is my faction and I, i'll keep it to that. We are a guild of people that don't stive to be better than anyone than ourselves. Each day we work to surpass our former selves and rise to a challenge that is fair when it presents us. Fighting Mayhem in our current condition isn't something that is going to happen for at least another season unless we get a merge from another faction which isn't something I have plans for on the horizon but only time will tell. There are many people in all factions that are far behind on the spirit system. We work diligently with each individual in the guild to ensure the knowledge is passed on of the importance of such updates. So in essence, we've chosen to work on the people we do have rather than looking for outside help.

Your words here on the forums and many times in the passed are highly influenced by world chat propaganda and its time you start thinking for yourself, researching for yourself and maybe becoming a productive part of the harshlands community rather than the forums non-factor which you have portrayed yourself as for far too long.

Grow up and find a new outlet for your rage. I've all but quit my assassin as the new classes are really fun and refreshing. Meaning if your issue is the inability to PK my sin, then come at my new class as I welcome the challenge. I won't QQ, I don't type in pvp as it is a distraction to stop and read / reply in the heat of battle. In words you're probably more familiar with "Come at me bro"

I accept all challenges and expect no victories so every win is exciting and fulfilling. Once I'm highly geared again will I fight for the people who can't fight for theselves? Probably. Once My spirit is on par will I intervene when you and your kind are quest blocking those that can't defend themselves? You better believe it. Once I've re-sharded deity and fully maxed out the character will I hear your cries of rage? No, Because people like you aren't worth my time. This is the last reply you'll get from me friend ^__^ Have a good life!!!

-Forum Moderator, as i'm the original poster and there seems to have been nothing of worth produced by this thread to answer my question, please close this thread when you have a chance.

Thank you!!!

SyntherosX
    BankaiGOD Leader - Harshlands
    Loyal PerfectWorld Player
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You're gonna quit that damn thing the minute you realize not having tidal ****ing sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tek1nig
    edited January 2015
    You're gonna quit that damn thing the minute you realize not having tidal ****ing sucks.

A lot of people have said that to me, but I'm aware of my advantages and disadvantages "currently".

I did not choose to go demon. Demon actually does have a spammable Tidal Protection. I chose sage for the same reason I chose sage for my sin. Damage reduction, survivability, pissing chi. - Sage gets a spammable focused mind so I'm ok with that.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

This discussion has been closed.