Attendence

Options
Father_gold - Sanctuary
Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Ok what the hell man! usually when i sign in i cant immediately get the monthly award so i wait till the next day because that is when I can normally get the item. so i log in today and the calendar is clear but i cant claim the monthly reward.

this is just stupid and messed up.b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Father_gold - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok what the hell man! usually when i sign in i cant immediately get the monthly award so i wait till the next day because that is when I can normally get the item. so i log in today and the calendar is clear but i cant claim the monthly reward.

To be fair, it's written on the calendar page that you should redeem your rewards before the end of the month, as it resets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options

Today is the check for annual/perfect rewards. If you can't get it then you're somewhat out of luck. :|
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Riverwalker - Sanctuary
    Riverwalker - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Seriously? So I did checkin every day for an entire year and the item I got for "Annual Perfect Attendance Reward" is worthless? I did turn in my dailies at the bottom of the page, which state that they reset at the end of the month, but the Annual expired too? On New Years Eve of all times when loads of people were out with their friends and families?

I know it's hard to be prepared for every possible flaw in a plan, but think there are going to be lots of unhappy people today as they worked for an entire year to make this one happen. b:sad
    Don't tell me get a life! Honey, I'm a gamer, I've got lots of them! b:victory
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if people play the same game as me.
    There is no more monthly reward. The rewards for check in have been changed with the new expansion and they are based by the numbers of check in that yu got. For exemple if you got 10 check in per month only you will be able to get first 10 rewards and doesnt have to be the end of month to do that. And you dont need to visit an npc to do that. Just click check record on the calendar and it will show your rewards. You click confirm under the rewars and it goes in your bag. And you got to get them one by one. cause yu got to take the first reward for the second to be available and so on.You cannot skip any reward.
    But if you not take your reward untill the last day of the month next day all rewards will reset.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if people play the same game as me.
    There is no more monthly reward. The rewards for check in have been changed with the new expansion and they are based by the numbers of check in that yu got. For exemple if you got 10 check in per month only you will be able to get first 10 rewards and doesnt have to be the end of month to do that. And you dont need to visit an npc to do that. Just click check record on the calendar and it will show your rewards. You click confirm under the rewars and it goes in your bag. And you got to get them one by one. cause yu got to take the first reward for the second to be available and so on.You cannot skip any reward.
    But if you not take your reward untill the last day of the month next day all rewards will reset.

Monthly rewards are still available. It's the claim reward button at the top right of the calender that shows your check-ins.

The new items are just an added incentive since some sutras, a few hypers, and a reward that didn't actually give anything weren't exactly a good incentive for people to try and check in daily.
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I got the Annual Attendance Reward thingy, but Archosaur Veteran Officer @ 572,686 doesn't has any quest to turn it in for the REWARD b:cry
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Today is the check for annual/perfect rewards. If you can't get it then you're somewhat out of luck. :|

im pretty much resigned to that conclusion as it is, but i normally cant redeem the monthly reward the last day, the button just doesnt work for me. maybe i have to relog or something but it is just another gripe about things that are not implemented very well with this game.
  • Charris - Raging Tide
    Charris - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ellavo wrote: »
    I got the Annual Attendance Reward thingy, but Archosaur Veteran Officer @ 572,686 doesn't has any quest to turn it in for the REWARD b:cry

Same here. I was anticipating this day ALL YEAR. PWI has had all year to figure out what kind of gift they would give, and still nothing? Nice downer for the new year. Still waiting to see what it is so i can decide if its worth going for it again next year. I hope it's good.

Ocean orbs would be nice (note the plural). An S pack would be super lame unless it is a guaranteed S card. A couple of guaranteed A cards would be okay. 100m I wouldnt complain but dunno if i would do this all again for just that.

oh why pwi are you making us wait?
  • brontolith
    brontolith Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I had perfect attendance and it only gave me an Annual Attendance Reward, not the Full Attendance Reward. Glad I took screenshot proof before the new year.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I checked it several times yesterday (had perfect attendance in Dec), and the "receive reward" button never lit up for me to click it...
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    brontolith wrote: »
    I had perfect attendance and it only gave me an Annual Attendance Reward, not the Full Attendance Reward. Glad I took screenshot proof before the new year.

Think they got rid of the distinction between full and annual attendance. Other people have reported that previous months where they had missed a couple of days were now filled in as if complete.

Looking at pwdatabase, the old empty quests for Archosaur Veteran Officer have been removed. He only exchanges monthly awards now.
  • Charris - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looking at pwdatabase, the old empty quests for Archosaur Veteran Officer have been removed. He only exchanges monthly awards now.

what does that mean for the annual reward? it says to go to him for the reward in the item description.
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Monthly rewards are still available. It's the claim reward button at the top right of the calender that shows your check-ins.

The new items are just an added incentive since some sutras, a few hypers, and a reward that didn't actually give anything weren't exactly a good incentive for people to try and check in daily.

If that were true, OPK, wouldn't there be a second claim reward button for the monthly reward? As it is, that button was only used to grant the annual perfect attendance (currently worthless) reward item. So, either you are correct but people get jilted for December's monthly reward, OR, as posters have said above, the old 'monthly' reward has been replaced by the new system granting a unique reward for each day you check in during the month. It would seem, based on the looks of things, that the ladder would be true.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If that were true, OPK, wouldn't there be a second claim reward button for the monthly reward? As it is, that button was only used to grant the annual perfect attendance (currently worthless) reward item. So, either you are correct but people get jilted for December's monthly reward, OR, as posters have said above, the old 'monthly' reward has been replaced by the new system granting a unique reward for each day you check in during the month. It would seem, based on the looks of things, that the ladder would be true.

Well in a month, I'll have to necro this to show the monthly rewards are still a thing. b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

i think its karmas way of telling you to play the fame more frequently since you been slouching b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh logged in every day for a year b:shocked
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i think its karmas way of telling you to play the fame more frequently since you been slouching b:shutup

i slouch because you do not love me enough!!b:sad
  • alice0002
    alice0002 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well in a month, I'll have to necro this to show the monthly rewards are still a thing. b:chuckle

I think the way it works is a hybrid of both.

If you have 11 perfect months before December and get a perfect month in December, the button gives you the Annual Reward.

If you have less than 11 perfect months before December and get a perfect month in December, the button gives you the Monthly Reward.

But I'll wait for the Necro (a year from now) to find out who got it right b:pleasedb:laughb:chuckle
  • Charris - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the Chinese server got as an annual reward? Or did they get shafted too?
  • DeadSlice - Sanctuary
    DeadSlice - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This thread is now a few days old, I realize, but has anyone who missed out on the "Full" reward received the item through a ticket or something?

I put in a ticket describing the situation on Jan 1st (I know I'm not allowed to share their response), and there hasn't been very much development on it.
    "I'm sure we'll be fine; Clerics are overrated." *promptly killed by boss* "Um, that's never happened before? b:surrender"
  • pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Did a single person get it? I'd figure something messes up when they made it so you got full attendance even when you missed 3 days.

I know I had perfect attendance on my BM but I only got Annual.
  • DeadSlice - Sanctuary
    DeadSlice - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't think anyone got it without a ticket or something.

Here's my bet as to what happened:

1) Only 1 Reward can be received at a time
    2) Anyone who gets Full also gets Annual (Because Annual is the same but a looser requirement)
    3) Annual Reward is the first in the sorted list (Because it comes first alphabetically)
    4) The receive button gives the first in the list (Annual) then assumes it is done

Thus everyone who got both Full and Annual or just Annual wound up with just the Annual reward. I wonder if the people who got just the Monthly Reward got it though.
    "I'm sure we'll be fine; Clerics are overrated." *promptly killed by boss* "Um, that's never happened before? b:surrender"
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm a bit confused. Does this mean the monthly badge for December can no longer be obtained? b:cold
  • pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So any word on this or just sweep it under the rug as per usual?
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    yeah, we should make this thread sticky like the "New DQ System Suggestion Thread" with the same result: way over a year old, almost 500 posts, over 60.000 views - completely ignored.

what you expect from "punching in" every single day, every week, every month, the enire year is something that rewards you for your 12 month long dedication, like a +12orb. but what you get is nothing... maybe, eventually a pat on the back in the form of a title "no life" (evasion +12). b:surrender

btw the "annual attendance reward" costs 356 absence notes. 1 absence note costs 99 tokens of luck * 365 days * currently ~27.000 coins per token = about a billion.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Options
    yeah, we should make this thread sticky like the "New DQ System Suggestion Thread" with the same result: way over a year old, almost 500 posts, over 60.000 views - completely ignored.

what you expect from "punching in" every single day, every week, every month, the enire year is something that rewards you for your 12 month long dedication, like a +12orb. but what you get is nothing... maybe, eventually a pat on the back in the form of a title "no life" (evasion +12). b:surrender

btw the "annual attendance reward" costs 356 absence notes. 1 absence note costs 99 tokens of luck * 365 days * currently ~27.000 coins per token = about a billion.
    You're annoyed at the wrong people here. This one's actually out of PWE's hands.

That said, we may have hope in http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2804817-1-1.html seeming to be the devs adding a reward for it at last. Now we just have to wait a couple of months for the patch to come to us.