Raging Tides East server NOT ONLINE 6 MONTHS!

Options
oldschoolsexxxy
oldschoolsexxxy Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Tideswell (East)
I ve been on Raging Tides since the time it started on Perfect World (Would have been 6 -7 years now),IF SERVER HADNT BEEN OFFLINE FOR 6 MONTHS during 2014 b:angry and going into this New Year 2015 I and lot of other veteran years players has paid lot of M O N E Y into Raging Tides, and that East Server has been left sitting inactive for too long without being serviced, those of you who has main characters on Raging Tides not able to play-Meaning YOU PAID MONEY FOR Raging Tides !!!, What did you do about this Dis-Service/ Injustice to our gameplay community? If there is a class act lawsuit involved from Raging Tides players, I want in on it
Post edited by oldschoolsexxxy on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dude, what the hell are you on? Either you are trolling or you have a serious connection and PC issue......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Raging Tide server has not gone down for more than a couple hours at a time due to server issues or maintenance, so I have no clue where you're getting 6 months from. I see you have one other post like this from 3 months ago. You were the only one experiencing issues then as well. In the future, please refrain from posting. At all. And assume that an connectivity issues you're experiencing are exclusive to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    There is a weekly TW report, by logic you can say RT have been up and running for a long time.

Maybe RT players have been doing TW in real life for 6 months...
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The troll is strong!b:bye
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The troll is strong!b:bye

Stupidity ≠ trolling. If we could lay that misconception to rest, that would be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?