Show us your Stormbringer!

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Stormbringer
The new classes come with loads of new Hairstyles and such. Just show us your current Stormbringer and share with us this raw beauty <3

Here's mine (combines with a little vid I made today):

Reapa - Click

You can ofc use this to show off your epic gears from your main and how far you've already come with your SB (:
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• DeathenShada - Archosaur
    DeathenShada - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Using a rank 9 weapon at level 100? On a side note what hair/fash were you wearing.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Using a rank 9 weapon at level 100? On a side note what hair/fash were you wearing.

My Fashion is the Dutchess set that has been in the boutique for a short time and has been removed afterwards. The Hairs are standard hairs from the race itself.

Ofc I'm using a r9 weap xD cause I'm lvl102/101/100 during that time, now I'm 102/101/101.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DeathenShada - Archosaur
    DeathenShada - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My Fashion is the Dutchess set that has been in the boutique for a short time and has been removed afterwards. The Hairs are standard hairs from the race itself.

Ofc I'm using a r9 weap xD cause I'm lvl102/101/100 during that time, now I'm 102/101/101.

That makes sense, but how did you level so fast :O
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2015

SB actually has some of the best means to level up, especially with pv. Purify weapon proc leads to speed, if someone swapped the nw neck and warsoul of naught over, that's easily soloing it multiple times a token. Earlier you can also rebirth another OP character and run with them, if the character isn't leveled enough to equip them.

Profundity scrolls, alt account utilizing cultivation orb swapping, etc. also help to bypass break points. OHT AoE farming would be easy, or any place with high xp mobs and low health that are ? lvl, etc. Plenty of tricks available, and even 2.2k pdef my SB was able to solo up to 85 PV easily with around 4k health. Anyone with gold saved up could by FSP coins and get them s-b chest for cards as well.

Lots of ways, it's just a question of which someone has the means to go with.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was about to ask if you were playing @ RT, I saw someone using exactly the same fashion and ini you that you were using during that video [Last time I logged in, a pair of weeks ago]. But I have never seen that faction there.

Mind saying what was the chan when you created that video? You look a bit slow casting.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015

For the most Part I was Spamming a Special Set of Mobs that I hypered in dozens of TT3-3 runs. Gave ~1,6m EXP each run with ~3 mins of hypers and ofc PV.
    I was about to ask if you were playing @ RT, I saw someone using exactly the same fashion and ini you that you were using during that video [Last time I logged in, a pair of weeks ago]. But I have never seen that faction there.

Mind saying what was the chan when you created that video? You look a bit slow casting.

17% only. My Ring, the G16 wrists and the tome. No other sources of chan so far. As they will get the same style of r9rr as psys (crit instead of Chan) that won't go up that much even with r9rr. Only the weap will make a huge dif (r9r w/o chan and the 10% you get on r9rr) since Ima add 2 savants to it.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • hisoka4me
    hisoka4me Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i was wondering , unless ive been mistaken the rr9 that your stormbringer have does not have a add on , on the weapon like purify for example. soo what i was wondering is whats the difference now between rrr9 ( if they come the same without add on like rr9 ) and a warsoul weapon?
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    hisoka4me wrote: »
    i was wondering , unless ive been mistaken the rr9 that your stormbringer have does not have a add on , on the weapon like purify for example. soo what i was wondering is whats the difference now between rrr9 ( if they come the same without add on like rr9 ) and a warsoul weapon?

The dif between the first recast of r9 and the warsoul weaps is that r9 got 10 less Attack Level but slightly higher attack stats and imho better overall stats. Give and take...they are pretty equal tho.

I'm so looking forward to r9 2nd recast...I wanna be stronger than I am now ._.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • hisoka4me
    hisoka4me Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    do you think the rrr9 will have add ons on the weapon?
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    hisoka4me wrote: »
    do you think the rrr9 will have add ons on the weapon?

Ofc, the r9rr from the SBs will be identical to the venos r9rr means they will ofc have Purify proc.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Cross-posting from fash thread: http://i.imgur.com/Qv9NvRr.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Cross-posting from fash thread: http://i.imgur.com/Qv9NvRr.png

Pretty cute (: looks really nice.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • dark8hamster
    dark8hamster Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I prefer "usual" appearance ))

http://i9.pixs.ru/storage/6/2/6/2015011105_2173927_15529626.jpg
    For the most Part I was Spamming a Special Set of Mobs that I hypered in dozens of TT3-3 runs. Gave ~1,6m EXP each run with ~3 mins of hypers and ofc PV.

can you make a video with solo PV and TT3-3? Or at least show where SB can to hyper in TT ?
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia b:surrender
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    2015-01-1021-15-59_zps5af2a9c1.png

2015-01-1021-16-10_zpsedcb0143.png

I like sexy, and I think my SB is super sexy
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I love my stormbringer i spoiled her in luxury!

http://i.imgur.com/HmHPI6J.png

http://i.imgur.com/tp1PzN6.png

http://i.imgur.com/Zk2yugw.png

b:cute b:victory b:surrender i need to work on her more though, veno takes most of my time
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    female storms got such huge feet. b:shocked
    looks somehow wierd if u dont wear long dress or pants..b:shutup
  • Ostara - Lost City
    Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Not bad at all guys, your SBs are looking great (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Sinclere - Sanctuary
    Sinclere - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Which part of 3-3? I think I know the mobs you're talking about, but I imagine that would be post-rb exp as 1.6m would be high for 3 minutes before rb'ing from the mobs I know.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Which part of 3-3? I think I know the mobs you're talking about, but I imagine that would be post-rb exp as 1.6m would be high for 3 minutes before rb'ing from the mobs I know.

Nope, I havn't done a single Hyper TT when I rbed. Too less EXP when I can just do another cube run/quest.

The EXP gain was indeed pre-rb.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476