Any more ways to earn coins on 2x drops?

Options
icycoffeebreaks
icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hi, now that botting for DQ items is done over with, I am wondering what else I can do to make coins? I don' have that many alts to spam BHs and hope for the good rewards, and TTs don't seem to be fetching me much good mats. I need more than just a few fsp runs.

Any tips is appreciated, ty. Ohh...I am also on Sanctuary server if that helps with determining what is good to farm.
Post edited by icycoffeebreaks on

Comments

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you are on sanctuary server, you should try farming delta with a few friends for OHT mats and tome fragments, then make OHT gear and decompose for perfect Chi. They are selling very well, 2500 each atm. Even if you dont farm it, you can set up a catshop and match the other buyers and make over 50% the profit since the 3 star OHT gear gives P.Chi when you decompose it now. So there is less risk of losses in this market. 3 heaven tears cost about 100k, and gives I think 62 P.Chi. Sell that for 2500, and that gives you about 150k gross profit, with about 50k net profit.

As for TT, you just ahve to know what mats are in high demand. The other night, I saw people wc'ing for ghost lord ribbons for 1.2 mil each. Solo'ed a BH TT 3.1 and got 2 of them dropped. And you get OHT mats that way too.
  • icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    TY, but I thought they took out cards to summon card bosses?
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Those cards no longer drops from mobs, but you can still trade for cards using mystical tome fragments using a NPC in OHT, near the forge. People were selling them for 100k each. So if you don't want to farm delta for them, you can spend 1.6 mil to get 8 cards using 16 fragments. Let say you kill the Abysses Rider in Eden, and it drops on average of 50 stamina mats, you can get about 4,000+ Chi from that one run, and make about 10 mil gross profit after factoring the cost of the lesser OHT mats.

Speaking of tome fragments, I recall getting a stack of it doing those treasure map hunts. You can get incomp shards and chrono pages too, which still sells for 2 mil+ since people are too lazy to get the morai lvl 100 skill books.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you are on sanctuary server, you should try farming delta with a few friends for OHT mats and tome fragments, then make OHT gear and decompose for perfect Chi. They are selling very well, 2500 each atm. Even if you dont farm it, you can set up a catshop and match the other buyers and make over 50% the profit since the 3 star OHT gear gives P.Chi when you decompose it now. So there is less risk of losses in this market. 3 heaven tears cost about 100k, and gives I think 62 P.Chi. Sell that for 2500, and that gives you about 150k gross profit, with about 50k net profit.

As for TT, you just ahve to know what mats are in high demand. The other night, I saw people wc'ing for ghost lord ribbons for 1.2 mil each. Solo'ed a BH TT 3.1 and got 2 of them dropped. And you get OHT mats that way too.
    I hope he don't have dreams for Rank 9.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I hope he don't have dreams for Rank 9.

Why not ? Making pstones has been one of my best money makers ever. Espescially after the cards were removed and the prices doubled. Its a bit boring though when you have mats to craft 200k stones after 2x.

Making coins all depends on your gear. To make pstones, you probably want to be doing bewiched doll. (and set catshop to buy stones of scarred) He isnt the hardest thing in TT3-3, but still you need a bit of gear to do it. (and its ofc better yet time wise if you can combine it with a full 3-3 run.)

Another great 2x activity is farming spirits of offence and defence (puppet and mask). Also requires a bit of gear to solo or even duo.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Why not ? Making pstones has been one of my best money makers ever. Espescially after the cards were removed and the prices doubled. Its a bit boring though when you have mats to craft 200k stones after 2x.

Making coins all depends on your gear. To make pstones, you probably want to be doing bewiched doll. (and set catshop to buy stones of scarred) He isnt the hardest thing in TT3-3, but still you need a bit of gear to do it. (and its ofc better yet time wise if you can combine it with a full 3-3 run.)

Another great 2x activity is farming spirits of offence and defence (puppet and mask). Also requires a bit of gear to solo or even duo.

Mask, is that the weird looking boss in abba? Yeah he hits like a truck, I tried him once and got his hp low then he dropped me like a rock. I am sure with practice I can learn him.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mask, is that the weird looking boss in abba? Yeah he hits like a truck, I tried him once and got his hp low then he dropped me like a rock. I am sure with practice I can learn him.

Yes that one thats hanging with ropes in some frame. Weird guy he is, when you solo him he cast some spell on himself that makes you do triple damage or something b:laugh
    Hes harder with 2 people than 1. But ye, i think its an R9 job to solo him anyways.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

He gives a secondary aggro a divine bless buff much like the one from faction base for trials (only for skill damage, so make sure to skill spam). If there's no secondary aggro, then he gives it to the primary aggro. After a couple of seconds he buffs himself and starts disarming. When he buffs himself (increased physical attack icon), it's best if you use an immune (or purge if you have that option).
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yes that one thats hanging with ropes in some frame. Weird guy he is, when you solo him he cast some spell on himself that makes you do triple damage or something b:laugh
    Hes harder with 2 people than 1. But ye, i think its an R9 job to solo him anyways.

Yeah, that is him. I was wandering around in an instance after a bh (usually kill other bosses for drops after a bh there) and came across him.
    He gives a secondary aggro a divine bless buff much like the one from faction base for trials (only for skill damage, so make sure to skill spam). If there's no secondary aggro, then he gives it to the primary aggro. After a couple of seconds he buffs himself and starts disarming. When he buffs himself (increased physical attack icon), it's best if you use an immune (or purge if you have that option).

Ty Terry, I just aps'd him last time. I figured he would have some kind of weirdness to him. I will try him with my r9 gear and skill spam him. Thanks for the tip!
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz