Can we just talk about Boosted Veno's for a minute?

d3athg1rl101
d3athg1rl101 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
My veno was level 74 and i boosted her. All of her pets at that time were around level 70+ now i'm stuck trying to level 5 pets to 95 so they're my same level and its a grueling process. What i was wondering is did pw not think about venos with the boost? Why not have it so we could at least have one of our pets boost with us so we're not stuck without a pet. At this point i'm pulling agro off my pets because i hit harder than they do. I know what people are going to argue; "You can catch a pet thats level 95". No **** that, i have rare pets i worked long and hard to level, i'm not going to throw them out the window. I'm pretty frustrated with pwi.
Post edited by d3athg1rl101 on

Comments

• cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It has been like that sense the creation honestly pwi wants you to grind levels from pets and work for it. I have leveled and evolved about 8 different pets and its annoying but well worth it, if you can get into the veno daily i would recommend it! the rewards really help pets boost in levels. Maybe someday you wont have to level pets but i doubt it.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • d3athg1rl101
    edited January 2015
    cira1818 wrote: »
    It has been like that sense the creation honestly pwi wants you to grind levels from pets and work for it. I have leveled and evolved about 8 different pets and its annoying but well worth it, if you can get into the veno daily i would recommend it! the rewards really help pets boost in levels. Maybe someday you wont have to level pets but i doubt it.

Which veno daily is it you're referring to?
  • cira1818
    edited January 2015
    its the one that is given by the mrs. zoologist in the corner of arch, you have to be lvl 100 and not sure what culti, you get like 10 i think of the orbs been awhile sense i did it
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How is this any different from before? It isn't enough that PWI gave veno's an update that gives their pets virtually free upgrades? You get Pets with the ability to tank, and DPS....for free? WTF is wrong with you? While the rest of us bust our *** to work on refines and sharding, you are sitting here complaining about free ****. Even if you didn't boost, you would still have to level your damn pets. Be happy with what you got and stop thinking PWI owes you anything, because they don't. You should be really frustrated with yourself, for being so stupid.
  • cira1818
    edited January 2015
    also remember don't feed the rage trolls it gives them power lol
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well, if you think about it, pills are a kind of power lvling. Like when FC was a powerleveling instance and venos left their pets at lvl 75-80 to train them at lvl 100. But nowadays it takes much less time with autocultivation, some areas good for pet lvling (like the one near to etherblade) and the new (old already) veno instance (I don't even know if it is working anymore).

Veno's pets are a prof that this game wasn't designed to level up ridicuously fast, but slowly and paused.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh please. This would have been a complaint before auto cultivation was introduced. Now you can even afk level...

Would have wanted that when I was 100+ and got my herc and nix as level 1s, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How is this any different from before? It isn't enough that PWI gave veno's an update that gives their pets virtually free upgrades? You get Pets with the ability to tank, and DPS....for free? WTF is wrong with you? While the rest of us bust our *** to work on refines and sharding, you are sitting here complaining about free ****. Even if you didn't boost, you would still have to level your damn pets. Be happy with what you got and stop thinking PWI owes you anything, because they don't. You should be really frustrated with yourself, for being so stupid.

Butthurt much? Legendary veno pets and rare exclusive pet skills are not free. I busted my *** for almost 6 months farming for my herc then did it again for my nix and monkey. Take your jealous loathing and shove it.

OP just auto culti in cube room 3. If I recall it isn't an earning controlled area so set it and forget it for awhile. Remember to take some junk NPC or BH boss drop weapons to swap out when the ones you use break. Then when you get to 100 do the pet instance from zoologist.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • cira1818
    edited January 2015
    Butthurt much? Legendary veno pets and rare exclusive pet skills are not free. I busted my *** for almost 6 months farming for my herc then did it again for my nix and monkey. Take your jealous loathing and shove it.

OP just auto culti in cube room 3. If I recall it isn't an earning controlled area so set it and forget it for awhile. Remember to take some junk NPC or BH boss drop weapons to swap out when the ones you use break. Then when you get to 100 do the pet instance from zoologist.

This made my day thank you b:chuckle b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh please. This would have been a complaint before auto cultivation was introduced. Now you can even afk level...

Would have wanted that when I was 100+ and got my herc and nix as level 1s, ijs.

That's the answer: auto cultivation. Good place to do it: cube room (3?).

Double check what room it is.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My veno was level 74 and i boosted her. All of her pets at that time were around level 70+ now i'm stuck trying to level 5 pets to 95 so they're my same level and its a grueling process.

So in short, you've got the same problem as all the other pillbabies have with their gear. You used that pill without thinking ahead of the consequences of doing so (IE gear shortage, culti and skills not up to par, nuemas/meridian low). Can't say I feel sympathetic... if you'd have thought ahead you'd have realised that a Veno isn't a suitable class to do this with. My advice is simple: Get yourself to level 100 ASAP and rebirth, so you're back at level 1. Then you can level your pets as you level yourself back to 100.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Mice bash room would be room 4
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    There are also several lvl? mobs on the map. Especially "magic immune" ones that don't attack back and are 1~2hit by your pet.
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pfft, always the same story... newbies who complain because they don't have everything right now. This is a life lesson my sweet babies: no one will give you anything for free and what is worth to have is pricey. Even the 95 boost is a fake bonus, you're not stronger than any other character at lvl 10 because you don't have skills and gears. And you know what? You need to work for it. It sounds bad, right? Hehehe, are you surprised that you're still a noob at lvl 95? If you want to stop beign a noob, then shut up and go playing and enjoy this beautiful game without complaining. You have all the guides you wants in the veno section, read it. You have to make a long cultivation, do it. You need to learn how to play, then play. Stop crying, keep working.

You would discover how much fun is this game if you would stop complaining for everything. (yes, this game is fun, no matter how many stressed players say otherwise!!)

So now what's next? People who complain because get a full r9r3 is hard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2015

just for your info a pet gets 15 exp a mob making leveling a veno like grinding a minimum of 2 toons Are tanky but are still only good 1v1 or pve. How is having to be in pk mode struggle everyday to master an instance that waves are random amount of Sly Foxes per round varies and type of immunities change.

just so people know I'm not an idiot about grinding pets I have a monkey king under 4 mil from 105 a 104 Hercules a 104 nix a 101 evolved pup. and I can't remember how many rares I leveled to 100.

My best advice to any veno starting now master Lycaeum use it to level pet. Find groups of mobs that you can 1 shot. that are no more than 3 levels below your pet. I say 3 levels because after that the exp loss for pet really sucks. Find a friend to help pull them into larger groups only thing is they mustn't attack. Also put your pet on passive so it does nothing. it will help keep you from wasting time respawning. If your gonna afk grind it the cube is good now room 4. Staunch worms are out since they now require 5 hits to kill not hp based
    edited January 2015

Legendary veno pets dont even cover the cost of my daggers alone. Expensive? **** pls.

Jealousy? You must be dumb. I treat anyone that QQ's over something as small as this the same way, or have you been to stupid to look at the sin forums, like ever. Your class has perks, leveling your pet to unlock said perks is a consequence. Venos before you did it, hell i still level my wifes pets. Even if you bought a legendary pet, you would still have to get it to 100, with or without the pill.

You are just being lazy and QQing. Get over yourself bro. You can shove your longing for entitlement.
    just for your info a pet gets 15 exp a mob making leveling a veno like grinding a minimum of 2 toons Are tanky but are still only good 1v1 or pve. How is having to be in pk mode struggle everyday to master an instance that waves are random amount of Sly Foxes per round varies and type of immunities change.

just so people know I'm not an idiot about grinding pets I have a monkey king under 4 mil from 105 a 104 Hercules a 104 nix a 101 evolved pup. and I can't remember how many rares I leveled to 100.

My best advice to any veno starting now master Lycaeum use it to level pet. Find groups of mobs that you can 1 shot. that are no more than 3 levels below your pet. I say 3 levels because after that the exp loss for pet really sucks. Find a friend to help pull them into larger groups only thing is they mustn't attack. Also put your pet on passive so it does nothing. it will help keep you from wasting time respawning. If your gonna afk grind it the cube is good now room 4. Staunch worms are out since they now require 5 hits to kill not hp based

Room 4 of cube remains the highest density area, and imo best place to level pets. On my server normally only 1 person is in there with me. I leveled 5 of my wifes pets to 100 within a few days from their 60's. Bow+arrows+auto culti.

I know this information. However a veno is still better off than a lot of classes with bad gear, only need a good pet to solo certain things, and most pets are free. I should know, i kill a lot of venos regularly <3.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1. Tame one of these: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/7069 Use until 100.

2. Rebirth.

3. Go back to leveling with the old pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    get to level 100 and feed your pets with feral stars from the daily Lycaeum. This is the way I have levelled my air and water pets (they sat in lower levels due to being underused) to 100 quite quickly. The lycaeum can be done completely AFK, and you still get your guaranteed 18 stars even if you **** up right from the start, and even for the max reward, you don't need the max score. And no need to turn on proper PK mode, just glitch it, then turn it off right after you are done...
  • d3athg1rl101
    edited January 2015
    morenawolf wrote: »
    Pfft, always the same story... newbies who complain because they don't have everything right now.

I'm actually not a Newbie thanks. I've been playing since 2009.

On another hand thanks to everyone who responded with NONE troll responses. I had no idea the lycean cultivation thingy gave you stuff you could feed pets to level. I'll deff work on 100 and do what was suggested.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes, the feral soul stars from Lycaeum can be used to level pets, evolve them, or reshape/reroll moods on evolved pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Legendary veno pets dont even cover the cost of my daggers alone. Expensive? **** pls.

Jealousy? You must be dumb. I treat anyone that QQ's over something as small as this the same way, or have you been to stupid to look at the sin forums, like ever. Your class has perks, leveling your pet to unlock said perks is a consequence. Venos before you did it, hell i still level my wifes pets. Even if you bought a legendary pet, you would still have to get it to 100, with or without the pill.

You are just being lazy and QQing. Get over yourself bro. You can shove your longing for entitlement.

LOL! My herc made me many times more than what you spent on your daggers.

And your last sentence really amused me. If that isn't a pot calling a kettle black.

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And your last sentence really amused me. If that isn't a pot calling a kettle black.
    I could write a lot here, but will be laconic: Don't feed DionDagger b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    I could write a lot here, but will be laconic: Don't feed DionDagger b:laugh

LOL! Dion and I love popping off at each other. It's become a habit.b:laugh

• Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My veno was level 74 and i boosted her. All of her pets at that time were around level 70+ now i'm stuck trying to level 5 pets to 95 so they're my same level and its a grueling process. What i was wondering is did pw not think about venos with the boost? Why not have it so we could at least have one of our pets boost with us so we're not stuck without a pet. At this point i'm pulling agro off my pets because i hit harder than they do. I know what people are going to argue; "You can catch a pet thats level 95". No **** that, i have rare pets i worked long and hard to level, i'm not going to throw them out the window. I'm pretty frustrated with pwi.

You are just a lazy ****.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You are just a lazy ****.
    A lazy **** for not finding much sense in spending eons in game doing something tiresome and tedious?.. That's why they finally introduced feral stars, because levelling pets used to be a waste of lifetime b:laugh
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    grab a cheap bow... and bot in a town to level your pets... it's a hard proccess, but at your own admit... you jumped in level... you should expect that you'll have to catch your pets to your status, we are not mystics...

we earn our pets b:victory

lucky the snowmen are still around... otherwise try room 4 of the cube
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    grab a cheap bow... and bot in a town to level your pets... it's a hard proccess, but at your own admit... you jumped in level... you should expect that you'll have to catch your pets to your status, we are not mystics...

we earn our pets b:victory

lucky the snowmen are still around... otherwise try room 4 of the cube

I just... want to decipher this post. Just because.

>grab a cheap bow and bot in a town to level your pets
    >it's a hard process

Since when... is botting a hard process...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Replace hard with boring and it's accurate. Otherwise yeah, botting is...easy.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's true botting has made things so much easier and the FSS from the Lycaeum are a huge help too. It was still disappointing to see the Pet Exp. and Exp. tables weren't updated/adjusted though when we got the evolution. Just 15 Exp. per kill kinda sucks.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited January 2015

And your herc still didnt cost the price of my daggers. I call that a perkb:chuckle.

But you think everyone but you has an entitlement complex if i remember correctly.
This discussion has been closed.